[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

As a black person I think I kind of understand what Europeans

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: Aboriginal-women-ceremony.jpg (69KB, 740x457px) Image search: [Google]
Aboriginal-women-ceremony.jpg
69KB, 740x457px
As a black person I think I kind of understand what Europeans must have thought about Africans when they arrived in Africa.When I look at Aboriginal Australians I don't feel any kinship with them. They might as well be fauna. I'm sure if I actually met an abo and we could converse etc that would change and my paradigms would change. But shit, I understand why blacks were dehumanised and othered. It's not about being evil, it's a genuine struggle to try and expand your circle of empathy to those outside of your tribe.
>>
>>37949486
Well, it is pretty much that. Until you meet someone and converse with them you will be inclined to feel detached and wary of them, that's simply human nature. Onl after establishing some mutual bond can one start to feel moe relaxed around another group. Take African bushmen fir example. On the surface they may seem like a primative group, completely distant to us but listen in and join them for a bit and you'll see that they're a harmless, usually happy and fun loving people.
>>
File: IMG_0668.gif (127KB, 524x350px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0668.gif
127KB, 524x350px
The difference is that black people look human. White people always saw black Africans as human until recently (the past 500 years), Greeks respected black Africans, the Japanese thought black skin was cool, since they portrayed Buddha in black.

But aboriginals don't look human. What other race is there where all the people look exactly the same?
>>
>>37949614
>What other race is there where all the people look exactly the same?

Depends on the maturity/education/cultural exposure level of the person you are asking

hmm is 4chan really a place for such discussion?
>>
File: IMG_0670.jpg (107KB, 1428x642px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0670.jpg
107KB, 1428x642px
>>37949675
Let me tell you something, everyone likes to say all Asians look alike but even they have more variation in the face than aboriginals
>>
>>37949724
I was going to mention Asians actually, but Asia is a big place with so many different ethnic groups. Its a shame that the MSM has brainwashed people into thinking Asian = Chinese, Japanese etc.
Central Asia is virtually ignored in the western world and that place is so culturally diverse its not funny
>>
Why do aboriginals look like this in the first place? Native New Zealanders look like Polynesians, don't they?
>>
>>37949868
not the same lineage
>>
>>37949868
Abos aren't Polynesian. If the Maoris had bothered to go to Australia the abos would have been genocided like the morioris
>>
>>37949885
So where do aboriginals come from? They look vaguely African but that's only because of the dark skin and the large noses.
>>
>>37949903
Homo erectus about 20000 years ago when land bridges through Indonesia led to Australia. After the bridges disappeared they were isolated for several thousand years
>>
>>37949903
from Wikipedia:

A comparison between Aboriginal Australian, European, and Asian genomes indicated that Aboriginals are more closely related to Asians than they are to Europeans. The comparison also showed that Europeans are significantly more similar genetically to Asians than they are to Aboriginal Australians, indicating an extended period of Aboriginal genetic isolation.
>>
>>37949868
Aboriginals are from south east asia. Polynesians are from Taiwan
>>
>>37949903
They come from the human lineage

Whites and asians split from blacks a while ago. But abbos split even earlier.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.