[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>the vast majority of my most recent romantic daydreams involve

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: fuck.png (294KB, 560x314px) Image search: [Google]
fuck.png
294KB, 560x314px
>the vast majority of my most recent romantic daydreams involve finally losing my last bit of self-pride and morals and paying for a cuddle whore to cuddle me
>she then somehow becomes infatuated with me in that brief period despite me being incredibly pathetic and disgusting
>she tries to convince me and make me believe that she sees some value in me; sometimes I cry and she cries and we talk about loneliness and it's dramatic, other times it's more subdued
>invariably I can't suspend disbelief any longer and the daydream crumbles because I can't think of reasons why she wouldn't just be trying to capitalize on my weakness and scam me or something in that situation
>I would never want to become involved with a girl who does that sort of shit for money anyway, but this absurd scenario is still the most realistic and essentially only way I can actually imagine being in proximity with a girl
>>
>>37949461
go
out
side
you
fuck
>>
>>37949461

Describe yourself to me OP
>>
>>37949461
>>she then somehow becomes infatuated
she's obviously really good at her job and got you convinced. strippers and politicians are great hustlers too
>>
File: 1498081787437.gif (427KB, 978x478px) Image search: [Google]
1498081787437.gif
427KB, 978x478px
>>37950472
>strippers and politicians are great hustlers too
EVERY DAY I'M HUSTLIN'
>>
File: 1498334053521.jpg (9KB, 182x278px) Image search: [Google]
1498334053521.jpg
9KB, 182x278px
>>37950520
Mhm

ORIGIBALALCSJXh-,
>>
>>37950276
>the "just go outside" meme

>>37950419
I feel like I already did a pretty good job of conveying how shit I am, man, I'm sure I don't need to expound.

>>37950472
Was that the only line of the OP that you read Anon, for fuck's sake.
>>
>>37950276
kill
yourself
fucking
normie

originaru
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.