[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there anything more pathetic than a black guy who tries to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 106
Thread images: 13

File: 1498356665085.jpg (190KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
1498356665085.jpg
190KB, 1200x900px
Is there anything more pathetic than a black guy who tries to fit in with white people who clearly think less of him
>>
File: 1464353967975.jpg (17KB, 500x368px) Image search: [Google]
1464353967975.jpg
17KB, 500x368px
>>37949176
>Mundane Matt
>>
These blacks usually hate themselves and want to be white (can't blame them for that)

They repeat right talking points in a desperate attempt to be "LE BASED BLACK GUY" and get praise for literally nothing

Its quite literally virtue signaling and its cringe
>>
>>37949176
No there isn't

I hope my comment's original
>>
>>37949176
I say this as a black person who hates being around other black people, I know whites hate me and that I'll never be more than a meme to you all.

That said, I still rather be in your company than violent, ignorant niggers
>>
>>37949176
>tfw used to be that dude

too black for the white kids and too white for the blacks
>>
>>37949235
You stupid uncle tom house negro
>>
yes, he could listen to shitty rap music and hang out with black people who act like moneys. at least self hating blacks are realistic about their race. theres nothing wrong with wanting to be like whites
>>
File: 1463398641991.jpg (46KB, 312x312px) Image search: [Google]
1463398641991.jpg
46KB, 312x312px
>>37949176
>Le anti feminist girl, guy with no opinion reads the news and guy who tries to be le random for views.
>>
>>37949176
I posted about his housenigger yesterday, yeah I fucking hate this guy. He's obviously trying too hard to fit in. He's the kind of guy who would show up to a Halloween party full of white people in a monkey costume to make white people laugh. When white people say "I don't mind black people but I hate niggers", he probably nervously says "H-heh, yeah..."

He defended Jontron after Jontron implied that the reasons for Africa having problems and African Americans having problems are genetic and confidently throwing out the fake statistic that rich blacks commit more crime than poor whites. He calls himself "SomeBlackGuy" because he knows all his fans are whites and other blacks like him.

Yeah, fuck this guy.
>>
>>37949235
nobody respects that though, especially not the people who's dick your sucking. I myself dislike hanging around black people in general, yet I would never go as low as to beg acceptance from whites. It's even worse when they're right leaning because it's guaranteed they see you as a lesser

Have some dignity man
>>
>>37949176
He probably ordered chicken and waffles or some shit to make all the white people at the table go "Haha heehee, SomeBlackGuy, you're so funny!"
>>
>>37949176
I'm certain they think less of Mohammad in the back.
>>
>>37949254
Christ. Why are niggers so ugly? It looks like his nose was raped furiously and permanently damaged.
>>
>>37949176
Yes there is
A white dude trying to fin in black community by putting on the ghetto swag
That shit is cringe
At least the nigger is trying not to be a monkey
>>
>>37949423
This. Wiggers and white liberals are cringy af
>>
>>37949235
>I know whites hate me
very much depends on whether you rely on government assistance (that I pay for) or are a violent rage monkey. i like to make fun of shit like this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amayIpGInnw

but i'm not so cruel to lump every educated black person in with them.
>>
>>37949288
>Africa having problems and African Americans having problems are genetic and confidently throwing out the fake statistic that rich blacks commit more crime than poor whites
this is completely true. for fucks sakes they are murdering bald men in africa because they think their heads contain gold
>>
>>37949468
>they are murdering bald men in africa because they think their heads contain gold

d-do they?
>>
>>37949176
>Black guy realizes other black people are either violent thugs or turbo cucked
>No choice but to hangout with white people
>Other blacks get jelly because he is too good for them
>>
>>37949468
Do you see African Americans do this? Do you see all Africans in general doing this? Africa is a large continent with descendants all over the world, stop being fucking stupid.
>>
>>37949493
yes. this is the race that thought raping infants cured AIDs, and leftists honestly want to think blacks aren't cursed with poor genetic material.
>>
>>37949495
Wrong. He probably grew up with white people. The only black people he probably knew were his parents. He'd hear his white friends talk shit about black people then notice him and say "But not you, you're different". This makes him feel like black people are lesser and he has to fit in with whites because, in his mind, they're superior.
>>
>>37949515
White people are the race who thought it was okay to send your son off to "school" to get fucked in the ass by some old man, all races have some weird parts to them, stop trying to make it seem like blacks are the only ones. Like I said before, Africa is a huge continent with thousands of cultures and descendants but you're judging the whole race off of different tribes here and there.
>>
File: blacks kill black.jpg (76KB, 695x850px) Image search: [Google]
blacks kill black.jpg
76KB, 695x850px
>>37949506
>African Americans do this
no, now they just kill because the guy looked at him funny or stole his BEATS. you think it's not genetic yet somehow all the countries run by brown people are a third world, despite TRILLIONS of dollars from whites to try and prop them up
>>
>>37949495
>Other blacks get jelly because he is too good for them

He's the same shit as them

Just virtue signaling to cucked civic nationalist
>>
>>37949468
Why are you stormfaggots always braindead? You burned women because you thought they were witches, how in any way does that link to genetics?
>inb4 macro spam
If your head wasn't an empty shell you would be capable of reading between the lines and see the actual point
>>
>>37949554
So then you agree white liberals are just as cringey right?
>>
>>37949545
>Africa is a huge continent with thousands of cultures
almost all of which are awful.
>>
>>37949515

Yeah, well back in the day white doctors in Germany wouldn't listen to the one doctor who told them to wash their hands between patients. They were too proud and stuffed up on their own egos to even try it.

They sent him to a mental hospital where he died of an infection.

http://www.npr.org/sections/health-shots/2015/01/12/375663920/the-doctor-who-championed-hand-washing-and-saved-women-s-lives
>>
>>37949176
No considering yourself a "critical thinker" on YouTube is
>>
>>37949574
>npr

lol
>>
File: 1497152293502.png (237KB, 510x583px) Image search: [Google]
1497152293502.png
237KB, 510x583px
>>37949562
>You burned women because you thought they were witches
the incidences of witch burnings were largely exaggerated by propaganda to make america and spain look like savage horrible places. people did burn witches, but nowhere near as much as the propaganda made it seem.
>>
File: 1471464118285.png (131KB, 644x377px) Image search: [Google]
1471464118285.png
131KB, 644x377px
>>37949176

What about black people who accuse any member of their race who wants to work a normal middle class job and has non-black friends of being an uncle tom/self-hater/traitor/bedwench?
>>
>>37949578

You can laugh all you want. It happened, anon.
>>
>>37949570
They are the same

White liberals and white civic nationalists are the exact same thing except civic nationalists are "Edgy"

They both end with white genocide
>>
>>37949176
wtf makes you think that? those arent alt right people, those are pseduo """skeptics"""

think james randi, they are that kind of utter retard
>>
ppl shitposting over a yter-meetup

never change r9k
>>
>>37949592

I don't think they burned any "witches" in America. I'm pretty sure they hanged them or crushed them to death.
>>
>>37949574
people didn't even know what germs were back then. is your best example of whites being stupid that they didn't wash hands while TRYING TO SAVE LIVES vs. baby rapings and killing bald people for luls in (((current year)))?
>>
>>37949592
ahh yes, the conspiracy theories, thank you for confirming my suspicions
>>
>>37949288
You're a retarded racist. I'm really happy Trump won.
>>
>>37949616

Randi is a buffoon.

His "you can't prove a negative" bullshit shows that he hasn't even taken a basic philosophy class. He acts like this big intellectual giant but doesn't even know what modus tollens is.
>>
>>37949493
you are retarded if you honestly believe this
it's some fake story from some fictional /pol/ greentext
most men in africa shave their head anyway it's literally the most popular style
>>
>>37949624

Semmelweis had good evidence that handwashing would be an effective way to reduce mortality, even if he didn't know about germs.

It wouldn't have harmed the doctors to just try it. He wasn't asking them to stab themselves in the eye or drink hemlock, he was just saying, try washing your hands.

They wouldn't try, because they were stuffed up douchebags who didn't want to listen.
>>
>>37949630
I don't have a problem with Donald Trump, outside of the fact that he's a little dumb. I have a problem with this guy who refers to himself as "SomeBlackGuy". When you meet and spend time with all types of black people, you can tell what kind of black person a guy is within minutes.

There's the black guys who speak like white guys, hang with white guys, dress like white guys, only want to fuck white girls but are still normal black guys.

Then there are black guys who speak like white guys and completely abhor any hint of a black Southern drawl or slang, hang with white guys and completely reject the idea of hanging with black guys, dress like white guys and think all black people dress like "thugs", and only want to fuck white girls because they believe black women are ugly.

SomeBlackGuy seems like the latter.
>>
File: lauren ak.jpg (168KB, 960x578px) Image search: [Google]
lauren ak.jpg
168KB, 960x578px
I've got to say that I'm jealous of young Rightists today.

When I was in college in the early 00's the only Conservative voices were moral panic busybodies like Dr Laura and Neocon shills like Rush Limbaugh. Libertarian and Nationalist movements were complete sausagefests. There were some young Republicans but they were all the sort of tryhard who wears a suit to class every day.

Hell, when YouTube became a thing I wouldn't have believed you if you told me Conservatives would completely dominate the political discourse there.
>>
>>37949695
That bitch has jowls like RIchard Nixon
>>
>>37949630
>i'm really happy Trump won?
okayyyyy
>>
>>37949695
In every picture of her she looks like she's prematurely going through menopause
>>
>>37949665
>They wouldn't try, because they were stuffed up douchebags who didn't want to listen.
they didn't listen because what he was suggesting was outrageous for the time, because germs were not a thing. why is this so hard for you to understand? you weren't taught to understand hindsight bias in school?
>>
>>37949695
Her body looks 20 but her face looks mid 30s

why?
>>
>>37949235
I dont like most black peopleole either man but I'm not gonna kiss up to peoplele that dont respect me as an actual human being either. I live on the south as well so whites here so its even worse
>>
>>37949176
>clearly think less of him
Didn't know you were a mind reader anon! Not everyone is a racist brainlet like yourself. I'm sure they accept him like anyone else. If they were racist they wouldn't have even invited him to begin with.
>>
>>37949802
>If they were racist they wouldn't have even invited him to begin with.
To be so naive of the racist mind.
>>
>>37949802
>If they were racist they wouldn't have even invited him to begin with.

LOL

Neo-nazis/alt-right/kkk members sit down with nigs all the time

I have convos with nigs and I am racist

Racists are people too u cuck
>>
>>37949835
>I have convos with nigs and I am racist
i'm also racist and i've noticed my non-white friends seem to ironically love when i insult their race. white people get extremely touchy if i bring up "dindu" or asians not being able to drive (asian couple friends have crashed 5 fucking times in the last three years)
>>
>>37949897
>i'm also racist and i've noticed my non-white friends
b8 harder
>>
>>37949235
if you're a nerdy black without a violent bone in you, you're okay

but if you're one of those loud, sassy, aggro blacks
DIE
>>
>>37949912
Not him but I'm racist against black people and I have a black friend
>>
>>37949176
>Is there anything more pathetic than a black guy who tries to fit in with white people who clearly think less of him

He's literally just Carlos, That one dork kid who's trying way too hard to be funny. He only stands out because he's black.
The chick and the dude in the back are also being Carlos, but those three are the only fuckers there who seem even remotely normie.
Sargon looks normie too but it's only because he's fat without acne.

Everyone else is a wizard or a paladin of varying intensity.

But to answer your question, yeah. It's the black guy who thinks he has to conform to stereotypes he knows nothing about.
The dude doesn't seem to be faking anything, he just seems out of place.
>>
>>37949288
>having problems are genetic.
It obviously is genetics. Black people's iq isn't high enough for them to be able to uphold a civilized society.
>>
>>37949695
Today's right wing is absolute cringefest
Rush Limbaugh was a pillhead junky but at least he was based and gave the middle finger to the system
>>
Nobody in that picture is even meaningfully racist. They're alt lite.
>>
>>37949628
The Black Legend is a well known historical incident. No reputable historian denies it
>>
>>37949176
There isn't. And this also applies to all kinds of people not just blacks. In a group you will always find a guy/girl who nobody really likes but they want to have around because it makes them feel better about themselves. In this case the black guy in the pic ads a "diverse" interesting, element to the group. We're not like everybody else! We are tolerant and open minded people! When he speaks they probably nod and smile while thinking "god what an absolute fucking loser. I'm sure as hell glad i'm not HIM". He's trying hard to fit in because he can sense how people feel about him but he can't really figure out why they feel that way about him. Or he knows, but he choses to bury that knowledge deep down inside and pretend that everything is ok because the reality he'd have to face is too fucking horrible. Anyway, i'm going to leave this thread now because i can relate with too much of what i'm saying and it's making me want to kill myself
>>
Its only bad if they are house niggers who hang out with right wingers, or the token black to fill out the quota for progressive groups. In a way segregation is good desu
>>
If you were a black dude would you rather have a bunch of white friends that said nigger and were fine with you calling them shit like cracker because u were all good buds or a bunch of prissy little faggots who tiptoe around you and tried their hardest not to offend you or put you down because it's so hard being a black guy
>>
>>37949973
this

they're all just a bunch of pussies who are only willing to stick their toes in the water and bitch about feminism and SJWs because it's trendy. They never want to discuss race or the Jewish question
>>
File: 24528_md.jpg (308KB, 558x600px) Image search: [Google]
24528_md.jpg
308KB, 558x600px
>>37949973
the majority of them are centrist and libertarians, but somehow not liking modern feminism and point out facts that blacks/migrants are very violent is "alt-right"
>>
they're all faggots, so what does it matter?
you can tell her boyfriend is the type of guy who has to announce that's "his girl" everytime he walks into a new setting.
>>
>>37949766

>they didn't listen because what he was suggesting was outrageous for the time

It was still right. They could have tried this "outrageous" thing that was completely harmless and was backed by statistical data. If someone has the data to show that something drastically reduces mortality, and that thing is as close to risk-free as anything can get, and is incredibly easy, then an intelligent person would try it. A dumber person would not.

Intelligent people are more likely to try new things.
>>
>>37949176
Don't make fun of Woolie or I'll cut you.
>>
>>37950006
Friends don't put friends down

All friends have boundaries

Being a tap dancing nig is sad
>>
File: jews unwanted.jpg (168KB, 626x716px) Image search: [Google]
jews unwanted.jpg
168KB, 626x716px
>>37950009
>discuss race or the Jewish question
discussing jews will get you flagged and possibly banned. it's also an extremely unpopular opinion thanks to years of holocaust movies and (((school))) brainwashing, so basically kiss half your audience goodbye.
>>
>>37949929
Same
We hit it off when i told him I was a white nationalist and he supported it.
>>
Black people will always hate white people regardless if they're the most cucked swpl walking on eggshells all the time or super racist and constantly saying nigger the disparate races should just keep interaction to a minimum imho. Bring segregation back black people want it more than any one.
>>
>>37950035
Some friends do put each other down as a form of joking. But to each their own.
>>
>>37950006
prissy faggots desu, it's like having friends who constantly point out how ugly you are. They don't have to pretend you're not but lay off
>>
>>37949176
Le universal racism meme
Most people don't give a fuck you twat
>>
>>37949835
>>37949823
Fair enough. My first point still stands though. You can't read minds. If you saw two groups of friends hanging out, each group was white with one black friend, and I told you one of these groups is racist, how would you determine which one is the racist group? You wouldn't.

Like I said, not everyone's a racist brainlet like (You).
>>
>>37950071
lol no, nobody wants segregation, if people don't want to be with others they can voluntarily segregate themselves
>>
>>37949176
>nu males
>thinking less of a black guy
Nigger please, they are cucked faggots who probably refer to him as an "african american gentleman" instead of at least a "buddy" or "colleague".
>>
I used to have this one Hispanic friend who'd make a fool out of his self so he could hang out with self entitled red neck crowd. Shit was depressing to watch. I'd rather be alone
>>
>>37950103
but this isn't any ordinary group
>>
>>37950006
>If you were a black dude would you rather have a bunch of white friends that said nigger and were fine with you calling them shit like cracker because u were all good buds
>or a bunch of prissy little faggots who tiptoe around you and tried their hardest not to offend you or put you down because it's so hard being a black guy

I'd rather have friends with common interests, than randoms who collect people for superficial reasons.
>>
>>37950020

the guy who came up with this was considered a loon and his idea was just as insane for the time. you really expect people to listen to loons crackpot ideas when there's a hellish war going on and doctors need to stitch up four soldiers at once?

you only think it's stupid because of hindsight bias. the fact that you can't grasp this abstract concept is probably because of your blackness, but no who would listen to hundreds of studies on IQ showing low scores for brown people. those are just crazy crackpots, right?
>>
>>37949176
yeah, cause those white guys in OP's pic look like the most interesting, attractive people ever, and not boring, ugly, fat (some), bearded (mostly), losers with the intellectual breadth of a lump of pumice.

Is there anything more pathetic than white guys too weak & scared to tell the black guy who is stupid enough to wanna hang out with them: "hey, we don't like you, you nigger, stop hanging out with us"

What a bunch of pussies.
>>
>>37949592
this meme is so retarded, kys
>>
>>37949176
Everyone in that picture should be killed.
>>
>>37949176
I don't understand what /pol/ wants in this thread. Doesn't make sense. Do they want this nigger to sit with white people and insult his own race or do they want him to leave?
>>
>>37950146
I'm not solely referring to pic related I was giving a general example.
>>
>>37949176
>with white people who clearly think less of him

[citation needed]
>>
>>37949176
>>37949235
>>37949254
Why do blacks love to victimise themselves

Nobody gives a shit about you
>>
>>37950334
the great stumbling block of the white nationalist is not the jew or even the liberal it is the non white conservative

The non white conservative forces us to be less radical and more moderate

Back in the day conservatism had segregation and anti race mixing on the chopping block now all it has is no immigration

Who is to blame

The addition of black/latino conservatives that force us to be more moderate

With people like David Clarke and his mixed family leading us we will NEVER stop white genocide
>>
>>37949176
i'm the token whiteboy in one of my friend circles.
is this bad?
>>
>>37949235
Why not just find other black people like yourself who also hate nigger/ thug culture?
Not that you shouldn't have white friends if you actually want to, but you clearly feel out of place and insecure around them.
>>
>>37949695
> Lauren AK
It's a fucking vz-58
>>
>>37949235
Dude real life is not 4chan. probably like 10% of white people youve ever seen disliked you for being black, the other 90% probably didnt even give a fuck.
>>
idk. i sort of created a group of misfits when I was in high school, three white kids, two Asian, one Indian, I was the only black dude. I got called nigger a bit. did not like it.
>>
>>37949176
Is there anything more pathetic than a white guy who clearly feels threatened by black people?
>>
>>37949235
Take care brotha
>>
>>37949208
>tfw met a black MILF who did this
It was pretty qt, not gonna lie.
>>
File: 20170625_125200.jpg (459KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
20170625_125200.jpg
459KB, 1200x900px
They've got the minorities all lined up.
>>
people like that will always be welcomed by those who think less of them because they think it lends their side credibility, also self hatred is entertaining to many
>>
>>37949176
I like them because they don't act like total fucking niggers all the time.
Thread posts: 106
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.