[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>know a black guy >born in the United States >both parents

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 11

>know a black guy
>born in the United States
>both parents from Haiti
>parents legally immigrated to the United States
>father was never there growing up
>he grew up with heavy Catholic influence
>claims to see the hypocrisy in the Abrahamic religions
>still believe in a singular higher power who may have set everything in motion and since then left
>doesn't believe in good and evil, only people and their different perspectives and agendas
>speaks with a general American accent
>believes the left and right leadership don't care about the American people(the middle class mainly)
>red pilled on the Clinton
>has a certain disdain for Donald Trump without having a complete hate boner for him
>believes Bernie is a snake oil salesmen who earnestly believes in his own product
>does not support BLM
>discussed with me how their organization was doomed the second they did not try to separate themselves from the others who were anti white, pro violence, etc
>believes racial superiority is a dumb concept
>he thinks the individual matters, not the race
>thinks anyone who claims superiority for something another individual has done before them decades or centuries before, simply for sharing the same skin color is a retard with low self-esteem
>he acknowledges Iran is not the true enemy, Saudi Arabia and "others" are
>he believes people should be free to immigrate to the Untied States, as long as they do so legally, properly gain citizenship, learn how to speak English, and culturally assimilate themselves(by not trying to introduce Sharia Law or anything like that), and follow the law

To be continued...
>>
...continued

>he believes violence is acceptable in order to defend yourself
>lifts 5-7 times a week
>he stands at 5'11 and weighs over 200lbs(pretty slim guy)
>I can see his distrust of the Jews at work
>red pilled on the Nazis, but does not support them
>shows signs of nationalism
>listens to hip hop like The Roots, Shabazz Palaces, Public Enemy, Vince Staples, and Common
>also listens to jazz, "synth pop", and rock
>does not mind gays to a certain degree as long as they're not the flamboyant type
>does not agree with the gay propaganda as it may effect children
>hates fat acceptance
>doesn't consume alcohol or drugs because it "dulls the mind"
>believes in the second amendment strongly
>legally owns several fire arms including a few assault rifles
>says the second amendment is meant to protect us from those who would harm us, which includes our government
>doesn't care about Africa, because he "his ancestors were betrayed and sold into slavery" by them
>thinks slavery anywhere is terrible, but he doesn't dwell on slavery or segregation since he didn't live through it
>well versed in history and politics from around the world
>absolutely hates reality TV
>lived part of his life in the projects around Boston before moving to the suburbs of Florida as a child
>Never heard him curse or even use "nigga" or "nigger"
>also speaks Creole, French, and Spanish fluently
>working on learning German
>has resting bitch face
>quite amiable when you actually talk to him

Have you ever known a based black person before? Has a black person ever changed your perception on the race for the better?

I feel like he's in the 2-5% of non-niggerish blacks.
>>
>>37948856
Can't say I've met such a person. Most act like monkeys. But then again, meeting a person like you described but white is quite rare as well.
>>
>>37948829
>>37948856
tl;dr

originally ffs
>>
The fukk? did you take actual notes on the fucking dude? jesus Christ
>>
Yeah, there are cool black people. But it's hard to escape your genes(regression to the mean and all). Who's to say his children or grandchildren won't get pulled into the toxic black culture?

I work with a black plumber who married another outlier(nurse practitioner). Their son was unemployed and turned a speeding ticket into prison by punching a cop.
>>
>>37948856
>2-5%
You would probably like a lot of black people anon, if you weren't such a retard. You're judging a whole race from the actual 2-5%, then you meet a black guy you like and say "Well he's wunna the good ones", most of them are "wunna the good ones".
>>
File: 479.jpg (10KB, 400x352px) Image search: [Google]
479.jpg
10KB, 400x352px
>>37948829

>he acknowledges Iran is not the true enemy, Saudi Arabia and "others" are

We're definitely on the wrong side of the Arab Sunnis and Jews vs Persian Shias conflict.
>>
File: 14662422627650.png (35KB, 632x852px) Image search: [Google]
14662422627650.png
35KB, 632x852px
>>37948829
>>37948856
Every time someone on this site calls me a nigger I punch a hole in my wall out of anger
but this..
this kind of post seeps in to your veins, poisons your lungs. This is the kind of post that really makes me wish all whites would just disappear
>>
File: lagang.jpg (97KB, 800x423px) Image search: [Google]
lagang.jpg
97KB, 800x423px
>>37948977

Yes. Whites are bad and wanting you to act like civilized people is too much to ask.

But don't worry, guerros will be a minority group living in the countryside and suburbs soon. And then we'll take good care of you, mayate.
>>
>>37948977
>wish all whites would disappear
You're no better than him. Now go punch your wall, nigger.
>>
>>37948977
But why ?
Didn't he just say something nice about black people ?
>>
>>37948977
When they meet one of us who acts like a normal person, they say "he's just the 3%", when they, in fact, have only met 3% of black people and the rest of their perception of the race comes from mainstream hip hop, movies and the news.
>>
>>37949011
It's backhanded.
>Does anyone else know a good nigger? People like him must only be 3-5% of the race
>>
>>37948856
>Vincent staples
Sounds like a good guy
>>
>>37948856
Why is synth pop in quotes?
>>
File: Sayat Demissie.jpg (56KB, 500x707px) Image search: [Google]
Sayat Demissie.jpg
56KB, 500x707px
>>37949011

American blacks hate the more successful Caribbean blacks and newer emigres from Africa, both out of envy and because they disprove the muh racism excuse for their failure.
>>
>>37948977
You sure don't mind living in our countries though, do you?
>>
How can we make black culture back again? I'm not saying about ghetto one.
>>
Have an annoying "woke" black coworker.

You'd think YT somehow made him dick off in school and have 4 kids by 23.
>>
>>37949055
American blacks don't hate Caribbeans, most of hip hop culture has roots in the Caribbean. One of the biggest female pop stars in the black community now is Caribbean. One of the most successful rappers today imitate Caribbeans. A lot of African Americans imitate Caribbean slang, we think they're cool, why are you lying?
>>
File: 1498051858227.jpg (987KB, 1000x1550px) Image search: [Google]
1498051858227.jpg
987KB, 1000x1550px
LE BASED BLACK GUY OP

FUCK WHITE NATIONALISM

CIVIC ALL THE WAY
>>
>>37948977
lad, you're on r9k. not all white people are racist.
>>
File: african americans in the 20's.jpg (85KB, 500x397px) Image search: [Google]
african americans in the 20's.jpg
85KB, 500x397px
>>37949088

It all goes back to Johnson's "War on Poverty." Blacks used to set up self-sufficient communities, choose practical middle class career paths like electrician and farmer instead of dreaming of becoming rappers or athletes, and treat low-lifes like pimps like shit instead of admiring them. Even the criminals were of a higher class. Harlem Godfather Bumpy Johnson certainly didn't spray bullets at random buildings and kill children.

The Welfare State pays women to get knocked up by Tyrones and needs to be abolished. Black women have gotten too unladylike and entitled. They need to be forced to choose between marrying a Carlton and starving.
>>
>>37949170
>"Black people in the 20's wore suits and didn't have hip hop"

>"They were based"

>"Lets forget about how their crime rates were sky high back then"

everytime
>>
File: IMG_0666.jpg (442KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0666.jpg
442KB, 500x500px
I find it funny how white guys who hate black culture used words like "based", knowing (or maybe not knowing) it was first used by a black guy who rapped about fucking your bitch.
>>
>>37948829
>>37948856
Wow it's almost like the negro is an actual human being and the concept of race is just some scientific vodoo nosense invented by the white man so we could make a load of profit out of their slave labour
>>
>>37949186
really? weren't their a lot of KKK lynchings still back then? Didn't a whole neighbourhood get lynched at some point because one white woman screamed rape
>>
>>37949221

Irony is too advanced a concept for you simians, I suppose.
>>
>>37949221
That's because a shitload of white boys are really insecure and think us black guys are out to get them/their women. Surprise, white guys; we're not. Because they've achieved nothing in their lives and they see black people (who they view as inferior) doing good, they think the system is rigged against them and that black men dating white women is unfair. Sad!
>>
>>37949333
In the real world there is actually really few people who really hate blacks.
This is just 4chan talk
Don't take it seriously
>>
File: image.png (70KB, 549x424px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
70KB, 549x424px
>>37948829
He sounds like an overall cool guy, and I've literally never had a black friend, cause only a tiny number at school, and the few black co-workers i've had have been old or boring or walking cliches. 9/11 would friend
>>
>>37949284
I'm not the guy you're responding to but:
That's not irony you fucking idiot, its appropriation not the I give a fuck about it, I'll use whatever word I like, but his comment and your response just proves stupid people exist in both races.
>>
>>37948856

> Writes long autistic post listing all the things he likes about another guy.

So what happened when you confessed your feelings for him?
>>
>>37948856
Holds Africans partially responsible for the slave trade? This is how I know this is bullshit.
>>
>>37949401

> 'muh ironic racism

> "They are just pretending to be stupid bigots!"

24hrs a day, from around the the world, for years on end.

I know this is a containment board but people need to stop trying to justifying the degenerate pol culture. Can't even read /ck/ without without it being injected with random racial slurs, sexism, smug meanness, crassness, etc.

The language one uses and is exposed to influences ones involuntary thought processes, "4chan talk" literally erodes ones brain and character.
>>
>>37948829
>doesn't believe in good and evil, only people and their different perspectives and agendas

Only negative thing I can find.
>>
So this is you right

You want us to call you BASED right?

No man knows that much about a friend
>>
>>37948829

I hope you realize that even the top 1% of blacks is bottom tier on the Caucasian scale. Sure, you met someone who isn't a total degenerate. But that's about it.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.