[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do normies always know what to say? Whenever I enter conversation

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: sadder.jpg (22KB, 407x350px) Image search: [Google]
sadder.jpg
22KB, 407x350px
how do normies always know what to say? Whenever I enter conversation with a normie or multiple normies I feel as though I have prepared my responses appropriately only for somebody to shoot out a wild card. Any other normie can immediately fire out a response yet for some reason I am on the back foot trying to recover. Then social anxiety sweats ensue.

What am I doing wrong?
>>
>>37947804
They aren't using their brain power to plan for future or ponder stupid maybes so when someone brings up a wild card it sparks a flame in their brains which they can move on from.

You are already barbecuing so a spark won't stsrt a flame, it will just be suffocated by the already existing fire you have going.
>>
>>37947804
It's only because you think you're losing. Normies rely on crowd perceptions.
A person is only on the back foot if they think they are
>>
>>37947804
one thing people who are quickwitted do is not second-guess what they are going to say.
Just say whatever comes to mind and live with people knowing you're retarded
>>
>>37947849
Also this, you aren't necessarily losing.

If you want to be a big participant you can just listen to what the guy has to say and you can try to get a spark in your head out from what he got from his spark out of the wild card
>>
You're over thinking. You probably over think every aspect of your life which, in turn, causes your demise. 20% of causes affect 80% of outcomes. You must learn to not care. Normies care what others think so deeply that they form a hivemind. If you act assertive they will either flee or follow.
>>
>>37947932
So you're suggesting a social travesty such as myself could become a leader of normies, savior of robots?
>>
For normies having a conversation is just like lifting their arm. They don't have to think about it they just do it.
>>
>>37948084
he doesn't know what he's talking about. just speaking out of his ass, like every other normalfaggot.
>>
They have the self awareness of you when you're just drunk enough to start talking a little bit too much, except they aren't drunk.
Imagine having that level of self awareness. A bit of a curse.
>>
>>37948182
That's their trick. They're just saying whatever comes to mind. If it ends up being stupid then they just laugh it off and move on.
>>
File: 1492918070800.jpg (138KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1492918070800.jpg
138KB, 700x700px
>>37947804
>20% of causes affect 80% of outcomes.
U wot m8?
>>
>>37947804
>I feel as though I have prepared my responses appropriately
That's the problem, you can't have predetermined responses in a conversation. You have to wing it a little.
>>
>>37947804
I used to be like this before uni, I'd be shit at talking to anyone other than a friend of mine who had the exact same interests as me so it was easy to find something to talk about. After going to uni it forced me to become a much better communicator, or at the very least appear like I was.

Because of work I have to interact with normalfags on a daily basis and nearly all day, I usually find the best thing to do is let them talk about themselves and then feign a rough interest in what they are saying to allow them to carry on talking. It means you get bored but you can hold a conversation without saying much because normalfags love chatting shit about themselves and look for any opportunity to. On the off chance they ask you something I find the best thing to do is be honest but that only works if you really don't give a fuck what they think about you, if you do (and your a robot) then chances are you'll be scared shitless of what they think about whatever you've just said. But if you really don't give a shit then they won't either and the conversation carries on.

If all else fails, talk about sport (football is a safe bet here).
>>
>Normies say they can sense my lack of confidence
>I don't backpeddle, stutter, talk lowly and I participate in conversation so I ask why
>they say they can sense reluctance in the way I talk

I guess??? How do I fix this? I thought I was making good growth, but I guess not.
>>
>>37948326
I don't take advice from some faggot who says "your instead of "you're
>>
>>37948981
you're loss, then
>>
>>37947804
read sun tzu, one of the core tenents of his ideas was not to build forts. plan in a basic sense but always stay on your toes. No man is intelligent enough to predict every conversation so you have to rely on your wit, and if you are stupid you will have to live with it and be honest instead.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.