[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>starved myself for a week >hungry as heck >now all

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: 1491687642779.gif (135KB, 500x492px) Image search: [Google]
1491687642779.gif
135KB, 500x492px
>starved myself for a week
>hungry as heck
>now all I can do it binge eat

what do? how do I stop this? please help me I don't want to gain all the weight back but I am literally starving. I ate a large pizza, drank 5 cans of soda, two bowls of pho, two big macs, and three quesadillas in only two days
>>
Why are you starving yourself? That's the opposite thing to do. You need to maintain a caloric standard every day or else you're putting your hunger panes to the extreme. You're setting yourself up for failure, anon.
>>
>>37947215
cut out 1 unhealthy thing at a time from your diet and dont worry about the rest. soda etc would be a good idea. drink just water and unsweetened tea. i promise it will taste good after a while
>>
>>37947215
That's not that much food if that's 2 whole days. Do you count calories
>>
Diet soda

But if you insist on still binge eating then pickles are zero calorie

salad is very low calorie if you get actual diet dressing

Sugar free gum
>>
>>37947235
eating food disgusts me but I am so hungry
>>37947248
yeah but the problem is i want to keep eating and none of that filled me up.
>>
>>37947215
Buy a bunch of fruit and binge on that
>>
>>37947215
sorry you're going through that. i'd suggest cooking something for yourself. starving yourself out isnt the best path to resort to bc of that sole reason; binge eating.
you'll be more impulsive by instinct when it comes to food once starving so just cook basic meals instead of ordering take out or going to fast food.
>>
>>37947215
>large pizza, drank 5 cans of soda, two bowls of pho, two big macs, and three quesadillas
Stop eating such shitty foods, dumbass. Start eating rice, oatmeal, beans, eggs, and chicken as your primary diet, along with fruits and veggies to supplement.
>>
>>37947311
okay i will try this. i dont know why i did this, i just felt fat and food was grossing me out. but now i feel so hungry and i have horrible headaches as a result
>>
>>37947287
If you want filling food eat raw animal protein. Raw eggs, raw beef, unpasteurized milk. This type of food is very satisfying and satiating
>>
>>37947327
i disagree. the soda was strawberry flavored, so i got some fruit there. pho is healthy cause it has a lot of veggies. and my quesadillas had lettuce in it so its sorta healthy
>>
>>37947215
why dont you eat some healthy shit like a salad and chicken breast u fucking moron
>>
Calories in calories out

Corrolary: Holding a low-calorie diet is hard. Try to go just a little lower than necessary, but eat a 3 to 1 protein to fat ratio, low-carbs. Eat good meats. You're gonna make it.
>>
>>37947357
Kek

Orginalolol
>>
>>37947357
this is what'll make you keep acting impulsively though.
you're justifying it with small excuses "it had lettuce" = its ok
however if you do start eating foods with more veggies u can make an improvement.
i personally am not a fan of vegetables or fruits, id have my oatmeal with bananas ontop but thats as "healthy" as i could be.
other than that, its been rice with fish/soup/pasta/steak/etc that id made myself
>>
>>37947432
whats so funny? im being completely serious
>>
Fasting is a meme. It's much easier to eat regularly and eat small portions. You can binge after you really wear yourself out on a bike or running or lifting weights.

I did it this way and I burned a lot of fat and gained a lot of muscle.
>>
>>37947470
side note: i weigh 49/50kg and mainly rely on liquids, eat twice a day.
>>
File: 57473456747.jpg (16KB, 509x339px) Image search: [Google]
57473456747.jpg
16KB, 509x339px
i have no appetite from severe anxiety/paranoia now. anyone else know this feel?
i only ate 3 mcdonalds hamburgers, a medium coke, and 2 bites of a salad during the last 48 hours (basically nothing considering i am 300+lbs).
>>
if you ate all that crap after fasting for a week you wouldn't keep down and throw it up or have diarrhoea, OP is lying

t. done many water fasts in the past
>>
>>37947506
bullshit. i never said it was a water fast, all i would have is water and a few crackers every few days. everyones body is different faggot
>>
>>37947490
OP here. i have done this before because of depression and anxiety, though this time it was more of a disgust for food.
>>
do not eat carbs. they make you hungry as fuck and you never feel full

instead eat low carb or veggies
>>
>>37947532
you weren't fasting
>>
>>37947575
i did not say i was fasting, i said i was starving, i.e forcing myself to not eat normal portions. leave my thread now boy
>>
>>37947490
Go outside more anon
>>
>>37947473
Becasue you fell for the flavoured meme
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.