[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>low wage dead end job >no valuable skills and can't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0448.jpg (45KB, 522x756px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0448.jpg
45KB, 522x756px
>low wage dead end job
>no valuable skills and can't get any
>25 and living with my mom
>fucking hate her husband
>too few apartments in my country so will be in my 30s before I can move out
>after I move out I can look forward to a lifetime of low-level wageslaving
>no friends or gf ever
Give me one alternative to killing myself
>>
To help you I need to know what city you're in.
>>
>>37946953
>tfw skinnyfat
>tfw worst of both worlds, fat but not strong, skinny but not lean
>>
>>37946953
at least you have your health, im 25 and too sick to work but i get no assistance
>>
>>37946953
get spiritual about something bro. who gives a fuck if you're ashamed or embarrassed by it, just fucking give up the edgelord bullshit. give up your attachment to detachment based humor and be genuine about something. that's the one alternative. otherwise, enjoy a slow suicide
>>
>>37947150
Gothenburg, Sweden
>>
>>37947150
Gothenburg in Sweden.
>>
>>37947150
I live in Gothenburg,Sweden
>>
>>37947150
Goteborg, Sverige
>>
>>37947150
Sweden in Gothenburg city
>>
take more risks. sell drugs, rob a bank shoplift etc... You got nothing to lose, but you can gain something if you are lucky.
>>
>>37947244
>>37947253
>>37947273
>>37947278
>>37947297
Are you really upset that Beardfish broke up?
>>
>>37947303
Stuff like that requires drive or motivation or something just like the non-risky things I've failed to do.
Also most of it is impossible when you're a completely friendless loser who doesn't know anyone.
>>
>>37947305
Not really, I mostly listen to babymetal or 80s music.
>>
Find some hobbies or activities you enjoy outside of the wageslaving you have to do to survive. It might make life more bearable if in your spare time you have something to look forward to, an outlet that keeps you sane. That is the most realistic advice I can offer, friend. If you have something to cling to and look forward to when you're passing time in your shitty job, it will offer some incentive to keep living. Whether it be creative, physical or immersive in some other way, it will contribute in a positive way to a life that is otherwise fucked.
>>
>>37947518
I have one hobby I like now but it's usually pretty expensive so when I can't use my mom's horse for free i won't be able to afford it.
I tried other hobbies too but can't get into it for the same reason I can't study.
I thought I could have fun with guitar but just doing exercises, memorising chords, learning about notes was just as hard to force myself to do as learning economics or programming in university.

As long as I'm still like this I can't really do hobbies.
>>
>>37947405
why the fuck do you ask for advice if you are not willing to get your ass off the couch and do something? In that case just kill yourself.
>>
>>37946953
easy one, 4chan
>>
>>37947578
Wow have you finally understood the point of the thread.
The problem I'm whining about is that I'm unable to just "get my ass off the couch".
>>
>>37947608
I fucking hate 4chan
>>
learn css + html. Guaranteed job
>>
>>37949523
Yeah it could be a good idea if it was possible and I wouldn't just do a little bit and then quit.
I'm trying to learn some java from a text book I used in university but I can't put enough effort into it to actually learn it.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.