[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>the italian girl attacked by acid has a new gf HAHAHAHAA

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: zhTGenb.jpg (130KB, 620x350px) Image search: [Google]
zhTGenb.jpg
130KB, 620x350px
>the italian girl attacked by acid has a new gf
HAHAHAHAA

SHE WAS ATTACKED BY HER EX NIGGER BOYFRIEND AND SHE HAS A NEW BOYFRIEND, HER INSTAGRAM IS GESSICA NOTARO, HAAHAHAHA
>>
>her new boyfriend is a white beta

You just can't make this shit up.
>>
>>37946796
becoming ugly after living a life as a beauty must be so surreal.
Like I'm sure she believed that people were nice to her because of how nice and interesting she was, and then everything stop.
No more smiles in the street, no more special treatement, a lot less attention from the opposite sex.
>>
>>37947131
This. I'd actually really like to hear her thoughts on this.
>>
>>37947148
Oh, but now that I think about it the severe amount of sympathy she'll receive will likely negate any of this. Apparently she's working as a model again. I doubt much will change, but now it'll all be out of sympathy rather than lust.
>>
Tickey tockey wager cuckey
>>
File: 1493049371295.jpg (24KB, 399x388px) Image search: [Google]
1493049371295.jpg
24KB, 399x388px
IT WASN'T SUPPOSED TO BE LIKE THIS AROOOOOO
>>
>>37947131
kek roastie btfo

but its a bit sad too
>>
>>37947159
I can't understand people who feed on sympathy and pity.
I hide the fact that I'm unhappy because I can't stand pity especially when that comes from someone who says that just to make himself feel better
>>
>>37946796
>ex nigger
I only know of one
>>
>>37947252
I feel on pity. I'm not sure what's wrong with me.
>>
>>37946796
this is actually perfect

amazing genes but still achievable to get as a gf for a beta

just use her to breed or something
>>
There is always White beta provider waiting for every roastie on planet.

These white kinghts don't realize they are plan B in womens life.
>>
Which type of acid do these niggers use.
I might try it also
>>
>>37946796
i feel sorry for that beta male. But on the other hand he is making a good invest buying low. At least his kids will be attractive
>>
>>37947131
She still got a fucking bf...
>>
>>37947131

She has to live the life of an average male now. I'm sure she's suicidal.
>>
>>37949106
Yes but no man will ever compliment her other than her beta bf
She lost alot of privileges
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.