[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it weird to always sleep over at a female friend's place

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: bed.jpg (37KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
bed.jpg
37KB, 720x720px
Is it weird to always sleep over at a female friend's place after you have been out partying?

idk why the hell we share bed since we dont even fuck each other

plz help me relaitonship experts
>>
You're like her gay best friend, she trusts you not to want to fuck her.

But you do want to fuck her, don't you OP?
>>
FUCK OFF NORMO
seriously why don't you fags go to >>>/adv/ where you won't get reee'd at
>>
>>37946531
it's normal, there are several ways you can go about this:

1. make a move immediately after the party before you sleep, when she is in a good mood
2. make a move in the morning when she wakes up, her guard will be down and morning sex is fun
3. don't do anything but slowly escalate, cuddle her, feel her up, etc. and slowly work up to sex
>>
>>37946531
I slept with s woman when I was 18, I didn't lose my virginity until I was 21.

Do you cuddle or just sleep on opposite sides of the bed. I haven't done it but if I had a full size bed I'd let a bro sleep ass to ass with me if we were drunk. When I sleep with my gf I usually have my dick wedged between her buttcheaks that are slimey with semen and vaginal mucus but by the end of the night we end up ass to ass because she moves so God dammned much in her sleep.
>>
>>37946531
you have to be immensely cucked to sleep in the same bed as a girl without fukcing her, i dont care what normie cuck trendies think
>>
File: 17031aa9-s.jpg (69KB, 480x673px) Image search: [Google]
17031aa9-s.jpg
69KB, 480x673px
>>37946666
t. virgin
when you have plenty of women available you don't feel the need to fuck every one who gets close to you
>>
>>37946666
Check em, my dude.
You know he's right.
>>
>>37946686
t. virgin gaylord trendie cuckold

If you have plenty of women you want to fuck all of them, you don't have female friends, and you certainly don't have sleep overs in their beds for "fun" or what the fuck ever.

I was actually put in this position once, a girl was leading me on, massaging me, walking around in sexy lingerie, inviting me to sleep in her bed. When she finally made it clear that there would be nothing more than that I got pissed and I was about to leave. Then she started sucking my dick and we fucked. If you make girls accountable they will respect you, imagine that.
>>
>>37946686
>be eternally friendzoned
>thinks he knows anything about women
you wanna know how i know you're a virgin?
>>
>>37946666
But what if i dont want to fuck her and i have friendzoned her?
>>
>>37946759
nice buzzwords friendo
my diary desu~ why don't you tell your fake shit to someone who cares?
>I was actually put in this position once
in your dreams? your situation is completely unrealistic, any girl doing that me would get fucked. you probably asked her if she wanted to fuck like an autistic retard

>>37946767
>it's an autist virgin projects on you post
>>
>>37947154
>t. angery virgin cucklord
>>
>>37946759
>things that didn't happen
I mean come on dude, I don't know how you think that made up story even makes you sound, but cool isn't it. You seem like a turbo virgin in your story that made the girl spell it out for you.
>>
>>37947193
Whatever you say, I got laid, and here you sit and complain about your sexual frustrations on r9k.
>>
>>37946531
>Its a beta virgin clash kinda thread
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.