[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>gf away for 2 months >Seeing friends and family What

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

File: images-148.jpg (17KB, 417x353px) Image search: [Google]
images-148.jpg
17KB, 417x353px
>gf away for 2 months
>Seeing friends and family

What are the chances she will cheat?
>>
>>37946418
Isn't this the point of relationships?
Having someone you can trust absolutely?
>>
>>37946440
Everyone knows women arent trustworthy and can easily be manipulated.
>>
>>37946418
100% likelyhood, Sorry op
>>
100% she is going to cuck you. Sorry anon women are vile creatures.
>>
>>37946440
>my best friend is in a long term relationship with a gril whomst became my friend after I started talking to her
>eventually she tells me she can't stand the idea of monogamy or relationships based on love, but puts up with it because it's what he wants, because she loves him and it's basically a habit
>the guy is being tolerated and is otherwise generally a nuisance
>can't tell him because I refuse to be the bad guy who brought their shit down
>he thinks she's special, bro tier and loyal, talks about spending his whole life with her
>I thought so too before she proved me wrong
>>
>>37946468
>>37946470
Fuck robots.... should i break up when she arrives?
>>
>>37946867
Probably just ignore it and live a life of quiet desperation until she dumps you for chad imo
>>
>>37946910
Makes me dissapointed, i have to pretend like everything is the same when she arrives.

Knowing she got fucked by some chad.
>>
>>37946507
>>can't tell him because I refuse to be the bad guy who brought their shit down
You're the bad guy as soon as you picked the roastie over your own friend. Shame on you dude. You already "befriended" your friends gf like a dick and now you're going to let him get cucked by her and not even warn him or stop it. Don't even call him your best friend.
>>
>>37947211
I didn't pick anyone. He loves her more than he ever cared for me and if I tried to explain it to him all it would accomplish is make him blame me for whatever happens next, or blame me for "trying to get between them". This isn't the first cunt he's with and the last time I actually tried, it didn't end up well for me. I'm not going to take the fallout - AGAIN - just because he fell for vagina magic.
>>
>>37947245
>just because he fell for vagina magic.
Says the guy who just "some how" went out of his way to independently befriend his gf who then got him caught up in your faggy ass situation. I hope you're young anon, because you should not let some retarded chick fuck up friendships like this. You fell for her thottery the same as he did.
>>
>>37947245
i think itd still be nice to tell her to confront him, really. he has the right to know.
>>
>>37946418
depends.
1) has she cheated before
2) do you have trust issues/does she give you reasons to not trust her
3) was she a slut
honestly you shouldnt waste time worrying about it, its either she does nothing and earns your trust or she does cheat and loses you.
>>
>>37946418
100000000%
Expect her to cheat several times
>>
>>37946418
The seed of doubt is planted in your heart, so you'll never be sure even if she didn't.
>>
File: 1489469952682.jpg (91KB, 604x597px) Image search: [Google]
1489469952682.jpg
91KB, 604x597px
>>37947245
You ever smoke pot and jack off thinking about her? It's heaven.
>>
Dude i tell you something the chances are High that you get cucke'd
you have 2 options : first end the relationship and you can get rid of the short depression phase that comes in.

or you wait till she get fucke'd by some chad and you fall into a depression spiral you're life turns into a shithole because she won on that point.

trust me i had a GF too but she cuckd me
>>
>>37946440
No one is absolutely trustworthy. Faith plays a big part.
>>
File: images-173.jpg (13KB, 547x269px) Image search: [Google]
images-173.jpg
13KB, 547x269px
>>37947493
>>37947383
I deel like ending it through text right now.
>>
If your gf requires daily in person monitoring to prevent cucking then this is not a relationship you should be taking seriously (or probably be in at all..) and you should be looking for someone to cuck her with aswell.
>>
>>37947900
every woman needs constant monitoring. Women are emotional and impulsive, and they cannot think straight. That's why they will always cheat. Ideally they should be locked inside of a kitchen.
>>
Women cheat for emotional gratification and desire for intimacy, while men are shallow and only cheat for sexual gratification. If she cheats on you, it means you're a shitty boyfriend.
>>
>>37947925
If that were true then she'd still be getting fucked by any variety of milkmen and amazon delivery boys while you were at work anyway. Thankfully it is not fully true in my experience.
>>
>>37947982
This isn't true, women also cheat when they're bored of you played out ass and your same old memes and they need someone to excite them with a new experience.
>>
>>37948012
Emotional gratification. You suck as a boyfriend.

Men only do it because muh dik.
>>
>>37946465
The fuck would you know about that?
>>
>>37947185
brake up with her by text dude easy thing
>>
>>37947999
this is what every normie cuck thinks. every husband thinks his wife is a special little angel until she cheats, and every person who secretly got cucked into raising someone else's child (according to statistics thats 10% of men) is sure that their little wife would never do that to them.
>>
Every girl has cheated on her bf in some way. Sometimes with one man, sometimes with 7.

OP end it right now. I had a gf and she cucked me too.
>>
>every woman cheats
love this dumb meme
you guys are retards
>>
>>37948201
It must suck to be this paranoid man. What made you this way?
>>
>>37947322
He introduced her to me. He wanted the three of us to get along because he thought she is "the one" and that we'd all have bro tier adventures. I don't want to break his dreams.
>>
>>37949324
Probably /r9k/ indoctrination
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.