[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>it's an insomnia episode Please don't do this to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

>it's an insomnia episode
Please don't do this to me I have work tomorrow
>>
How many hours until you have to leave for work?
>>
>>37946115
I'm working an 8-hour closing shift in about 12 hours but I need go out and do shopping before that.
>>
It's 4:30 PM here, and I can already tell I won't be able to sleep tonight.
Every Sunday evening, I am overcome with this feeling of sadness and dread, becoming increasingly panicked as it gets closer to the time I need to go to bed.
I can't relax and do anything, so I just pace up and down my house for hours, watching the clock.
Then I lay in bed thinking about how this is all my life will ever be and how I should just kill myself, until the early hours of the morning.
Then I get 2-4 hours of shitty sleep and usually cry when my alarm goes off.

Every week for the last few years.
>>
>>37946203
Ok so you have about 10 hours between right now and when you have to leave? Go out right this minute and buy diphenhydramine. Take only double dose because I assume youre unfamiliar. Drink alcohol if you have any. If not buy some. If you don't feel drowsy in an hour then take another dose. If you're drinking take it kinda easy. This can induce very sudden and very severe blackouts. A dose should be two pills.
>>
>>37946244
That sounds pretty shitty anon, have you tried getting drunk/stoned to help you fall asleep?
>>
>>37946304
how to go back with anon
>>
>>37946105
Take 50 mg of nyquil.
That shit will knock you out in under an hour.
>>
>>37946308
I can't smoke weed because we get drug tested at work, and if I drink enough to be able to fall asleep, I'll still be too drunk to drive in the morning.
>>
>>37946337
No, Nyquil would be for the purpose of diphenhydramine. Buy pure diphenhydramine pills.
>>
>>37946322
I have no idea what youre talking about. It's serious though because blackouts can be very dangerous depending on your situation. Basically everyone has the potential to at least burn the house down and potential kill themselves along with their entire neighborhood. Make sure you have working smoke detectors. If not then never mix alcohol with diphenhydramine. Unless you don't have a working stove or oven.
>>
>>37946339
>I'll still be too drunk to drive in the morning.
Wut, that's not how alcohol works. This isn't a 12 hour acid trip.
>>
>>37946381
No, but it takes time for your body to process it and remove it from your bloodstream, whether you are asleep or not.

I'd be able to drive, but if I was breathalysed either on the way to work or at work, I'd be over the legal limit and would lose my license or get fired.
>>
>>37946431
Take some fucking nyquil you dumb shit
>>
>>37946431
That's absolutely not true if you have anywhere near ten hours. However if youre mixing it with diphenhydramine then you should only have a couple drinks anyways. If you insist on not drinking then fine. You need to buy diphenhydramine. It's super cheap. If it's your first time then still start with double dose especially since you're not drinking. Then maybe wait 45 minutes and take another dose. Then another 30 minutes and take one more and stop at quadruple dose. Try and lay down and get it to work with just a double dose though. Just one or two drinks will greatly improve its effectiveness but to each their own.
>>
>>37946105
>>37946105
Do a SHIT TON of exercise to wear yourself out.
Then when you get in that bed it will feel like you're melting away.
I recommend crunches/situps more than anything because you'll feel it more throughout your body.
Either that or masturbate.
>>
>>37946453
I just explained that Nyquil is for the diphenhydramine. Stop taking Nyquil and stop telling people to take Nyquil. Take pure diphenhydramine tablets.
>>
>>37946504
What the hell is the point of that anon?
When all he needs is something to make him sleep?
>>
>>37946798
Wut, ok let me try this again. The active ingredient in Nyquil that acts as a sleep aide is diphenhydramine which is also sold in pure pill form for very cheap. So actually that's the question I should be asking. Why would anyone take Nyquil when all they need is something to make them sleep e.g. diphenhydramine

And price is the least of the reasons. You're putting a whole bunch of crap into your body that it doesn't need when you take Nyquil to just sleep.
>>
>>37946105
>its a wake up every two hours from nightmares episode
I dont even want to go back to sleep at this point and its not even 3am yet
>>
>>37946105
This is why I quit every job I ever get. Fuck waking up at a certain time and forcing myself to go somewhere I don't want to go.
>>
>>37946850
So where can he readily get this pill over the counter
>>
>>37947117
It should be literally anywhere like a grocery store or drug store. Probably not at a convenience store or gas station.
>>
>>37947138
Alright anon.
Some of us didnt finish highschool..
>>
>>37947147
And it's not a knockout drug even at higher doses, so be prepared for that. Unless you mix it with alcohol and then it can be a blackout drug.
>>
>>37946244
>Every Sunday evening, I am overcome with this feeling of sadness and dread, becoming increasingly panicked as it gets closer to the time I need to go to bed.

I had this problem for a long time too. It stopped when I went to high school in a different city. Got rid of the bullies and friendlessness.
What's bothering you? Work or college?
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.