[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

whats the answer to self sabotage bros? i cant make my life my

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1497670364969.png (332KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1497670364969.png
332KB, 657x527px
whats the answer to self sabotage bros? i cant make my life my own brcause of all this resentment i have inside me. whats the best way to quell it? forgiveness? meditation? yoga? soul searching in asia? murder and several years of incarceration? becoming a bum for the better half of my life?

i feel like despite my earlier dilligence in life and graduating from a uni, i am preventing myself from going any further than that. i feel a leash tightening at my neck when i try to build up careers and such. and i know it has to do with myself. its bizarre to me, i dont know about you, but i am clearly not letting myself work towars success.
>>
>>37945606
>forgiveness? meditation? yoga? soul searching in asia? murder and several years of incarceration? becoming a bum for the better half of my life?
Call me crazy but have you thought about therapy?
>>
File: think.gif (617KB, 498x498px) Image search: [Google]
think.gif
617KB, 498x498px
>>37945606
What about joining the military?
That might enforce some type of self discipline
>>
Travel the world for a year.
>>
>>37945621
absolutely taboo. ive tried and chickened out right before. i might try again.
>>37945832
is that from personal experience? im not against it tbqh
>>37945851
where might you suggest?
>>
>>37945904
It's not. I have no idea if joining the military works.
It's just a random thought I have sometimes
>>
>>37945914
thats fine, i do too. its tempting isnt it. if its structure, school is one thing but the military just seems much more accepting and hands on. and to people who are being pushed to the breaking point from their own lack of decision/clear future, it seems entirely viable....

but you know sometimes people will beg you to not do it. to just be patient with yourself, that joining the military might just end up being a bandaid and ultimately detrimental.

good reason for everything, i guess.
>>
>>37945606
if you force yourself into good habits, you will hate it at first, but after a short while, you wont even notice doing them. most successful people dont have a crazy passion for what theyre doing, they just had the discipline to do hard work when they didnt want to.
>>
>>37945606
Try having some raw meat. I will calm your mind.
>>
>>37945606

It sounds like the only person that needs forgiving is you OP. I resent some people in my life for the choices they made, but I don't want to give them the satisfaction that they held me back. Search "Improvement Pill" on youtube, it's normie scum tier but the advice is solid
>>
>>37945904
Try Southeast Asia. And Europe. SEA is easier on the wallet and more exotic and you'll find it easier to connect with other travelers. Europe is easier but more expensive.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.