[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"You won't be happy if you're with someone else,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 133345274444.jpg (5KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
133345274444.jpg
5KB, 275x183px
"You won't be happy if you're with someone else, you need to love yourself first"

What the flying fuck do normies mean by this? How am I supposed to love myself if noone loves me and I don't see myself as lovable but a disgusting creature?
>>
Its a meme, in the literal sense of the word. Its fruitless and vapid advice designed to placate, because everyone, at least to a normie's perception, is capable of accomplishing self love, and they feel comforted by the idea that this self love will lead a partner to them. Don't listen to those fucking idiots, they just regurgitate the same tired advice and have for centuries.
>>
>>37944317
it is just more stupid be yourself bullshit
>>
Dont be a trash person and the people closest to you won't think you're trash. Don't base your existence on a facade. I speak from experience - like education, it gets harder the longer you wait. Seize the day and all that shit.
>>
It's good advise if you want a gf badly. If you love yourself you're self absorbed. Nothing will matter to you but the things you want to gain. You'll take what you want
>>
>>37944317
it means you can't stop hating yourself by loving someone else, your lack of self-love will drag the other person down and you'll just be angry and frustrated
see >>>/adv/ if you don't believe me
the key to a happy and successful relationship is two (2) people who are happy with who they are and don't have issues, baggage, still talk to their ex, suicidal thoughts, etc
it's better to be a kissless hugless permavirgin than get with someone you'll regret it with later
your burning desire to fuck is simply the primal urge to reproduce, man is the only animal that can overcome his nature
you're better than that, and you're welcome for the fresh pasta.
i just get so upset when robots advocate for anything other than voluntary celibacy. society was a mistake
>>
Get a dog. It'll love you. Then you can see you're capable of being loved. If your mom loves you that's enough too. Once you see you're lovable then maybe you can start to identify with the part of you that wants better for yourself. That's a form of self love, you just have been identifying with the shit part the other part judges. They're both you. Shape up faggot.
>>
>>37944463
A dog loves you be he associates you with its parents. They're basically wolf pups bro. It's not true love. Your mother's love is the same thing. I could create a mountain of excrement shaped like excrement and she would applaud me. She loves me because I'm her son not because of how I am . Don't compare these things to romantic love it's not the same thing
>>
File: 1495836532404.jpg (136KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
1495836532404.jpg
136KB, 600x337px
its the biggest fucking crock of shit. The one time I did manage to get a gf
>instant huge confidence boost
>huge motivation boost
>these things cause me to be more social
>grades go up because of increased motivation
>start going out with people every weekend
>nihilistic thoughts are way less common
>motivated to start getting /fit/
>overall happier person
>because of this start to be happy with myself for the first time
it was like fucking falling dominoes, as one aspect of my life improved another one did which went on to improve another aspect of my life. I went from a weirdo sitting in a basement stricken with existential dread to a normie going out every weekend, going to parties and doing good in my courses.
>>37944426
>it's better to be a kissless hugless permavirgin than get with someone you'll regret it with later
I completely disagree. Even if you do regret dating that specific person, getting some relationship experience in can have massive lasting effects when it comes to overall confidence.
>>
>>37944463
Pets always provide unconditional love just like parents. Garbage advice m8
>>
>>37944551
This same exact thing happened to me. People think self love just magically appears. I want to be loved for who I am not just because I exist in the case of parents and pets.
>>
>>37944511
>>37944557
Romantic love is just temporary bullshit that leads to familial love. You'd know that if you experienced it. The advice to love yourself first is not taking about fucking eros you hopeless fucks.
>>
>>37944317

It basically says that attempting to burden someone else with the responsibility for your happiness, or vice versa, is a recipe for any attempt at a relationship not working. Don't think of a significant other as your "other half."

Find whatever way you can to make yourself a happy, WHOLE individual by yourself. THEN find a relationship with someone who is also the same way.
>>
>>37944317
Are you really this autistically retarded ?
It means stop being a fucking buZzkill and be nice otherwise you can go fuckyourself sideways
Nobody wants to be around some egotistical cuntjob who can only think about how much they suck
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.