[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: reasons why the opposite sex does not find you attractive

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: t1.png (846KB, 837x760px) Image search: [Google]
t1.png
846KB, 837x760px
ITT: reasons why the opposite sex does not find you attractive

>aspergers, although i have not actually been diagnosed and i try hard to hide it
>constant alcohol abuse and dependence on weed
>no aspirations or goals
>afraid of commitment
>only appealing hobby is lifting, my other ones are smoking weed and video games
>have a reputation of treating women poorly (something i tend to do after i have been drinking)

who else is hopeless here
>>
>>37943987
>who else is hopeless here

not me
>>
>hideous face
>autism (diagnosed)
>dullness
>severe anxiety
Biggest ones
>>
>fat
>manlet
>no friends
>not rich
>>
Mostly my personality, I come off as bitter and antisocial at uni which is true, but it is so because I don't like most of my classmates and don't care about their lives at all, so they don't care about me either. Which is kind of conflicting, because I want to have friends, but then I look at them and the feeling goes away and I go about my way, but th again, it'd be nice to not be wandering alone in between classes around campus.
I have hobbies, good grades, a job, car, and goals, but females don't find me attractive because I am not popular or a normie. But again, there are no girls I am attracted to at school, so it doesn't bother me that much, until I begin feeling the need for love and a gf again.
>>
>>37943987
>skinny, wristlet
>no confidence
>openly hate
>don't have a car
>>
>>37944111
Same here. I thought moving away would help me change my attitude towards people, but it didn't. My narcissism makes me unable to try to make friends so I just stay in my dorm all day. It's a vicious cycle of wanting to be interacted with and hating people who talk to me. Do people also tell you you're mean to others?
>>
File: 14972941007044.jpg (7KB, 249x202px) Image search: [Google]
14972941007044.jpg
7KB, 249x202px
>>37943987
>dont have a social circle
>neet life and asocial
>>
>>37943987
>no money
>alcoholic scumbag
>severe drug abuse
>>
File: 1.jpg (39KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
39KB, 657x527px
>>37943987

>Ugly motherfucker
>Overweight
>Social anxiety (or maybe i'm an autist, i don't know)
>Paranoid
>Depressive
>No confidence at all
>My taste in most stuff isn't normie friendly
>>
>>37944550
sometimes, but when I talk to them (schoolmates) when they happen to be alone without their group of friends, we usually get along, and they say that I give this vibe of arrogance and superiority, meaning that they think I think I'm too good to hang out with them.

But I just hate normies, and think them stupid.
>>
>high 80s iq
thats why
>>
>make zero effort to be pleasurable
>make zero effort to be presentable
>make zero effort to try and date
>do not have a lot of money
>am overweight

no surprise. I literally just put no effort in.
>>
>>37943987
I just cultivate an air of extreme unapproachability and bitchiness to cover my crippling diagnosed depression and anxiety.
>>
>fat
That's literally it.
>smart
>funny
>sociable
>has lots of male and female friends
>kind
>girls always tell me how nice i am
>still no gf for entire life

Why?
>>
>>37944937
Go exercise, moron.
>>
>mentally ill since childhood
>have been idling in university for a decade now with no degree to show for it because I can't handle work
>financially dependent and very unstable
Those are the only reasons. After years of therapy, a lot of people actually like my personality. I'm intelligent, funny, kind and patient. I may not be exactly beautiful, but I'm not ugly either, and plenty of guys show interest when all they know about me is how I look.
>>
>>37944884
I relate to that. I've been told openly that people think I'm rude to everyone. Whatever, we're not meant to be people I guess.
>>
>>37943987
>ginger (no freckles)
>pale
>voicelet
>wristlet
>anxious when talking to girls I'm interested in
>slight acne
Apparently my personality is decent and I'm funny though, because girls that aren't interested in me/are out of my league and gfs of friends think I'm hilarious. So that's nice I guess.
>>
>>37945141
Forgot to add:
Those are some pretty huge reasons although there aren't many. I'd say I'm hopeless.
>>
File: 1481388648783.png (237KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1481388648783.png
237KB, 500x375px
>>37943987
>manlet
>lanklet
>wristlet
>acne
>big nose
>sleep-deprived face
>craned neck
>"direct" manners
>dysthymia
>poor
>istp
>"too" honest
>hate children
>sjws hate me
>alt right fedoras hate me
>try not to dress to impress
>already have given up on white women
>god complex
>inferiority complex
>zero effort in academics
>too passionate
>too shy
>hate myself too much to try
>no friends
>believe nobody would want anything to do with me
>>
I'm a lazy piece of shit with a body straight out of Auschwitz
>>
>long hair
>skinny
>dead, tired eyes
>bitter, cold brickwall
>clog up my feelings
>fear of rejection
>hate myself and want to change but dont love myself enough to bother changing
>probably some mental illness as well
But the thing I dont understand is that there is a girl I am friends with (not in a relationship though, as she is not interested, she said herself when I steered conversation there once) who seems to care about me somewhat.
Maybe she is bit gullible as she is younger than me or its that I can hide real me well enough to not raise suspicion. I have to do this every day at work. I just dont know why she cares.
Or am I just sub-consiously manipulating her or something? Am I sociopath? If I am maybe its best that I stay away from relationships.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.