[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>he doesn't seek to become the Ubermensch >he doesn't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: real g.gif (271KB, 395x400px) Image search: [Google]
real g.gif
271KB, 395x400px
>he doesn't seek to become the Ubermensch
>he doesn't have the force of will to impose his desires onto the abyss
>he doesn't stand with a straight spine against the storm of reality
>he accepts the ideas of others without examining them in their fullest and comparing them to his own morals and desires
>he doesn't want to live as a man instead of an insect
why aren't you a nihilist yet?
>>
I don't get it either man.

Most people seem content to live as pure untermenschen.

Fortunately that just gives me more opportunity to exercise my will to power over them.

In fact, I have enslaved and humiliated 20 people already today.

And sad to say OP, you're one of them.
>>
>>37944454
Fool! By replying to my thread, you have played into my designs by fulfilling my desire to have someone respond to my poorly-thought-out bait! Be forever known as an untermensch!
>>
File: Max_stirner.jpg (10KB, 200x237px) Image search: [Google]
Max_stirner.jpg
10KB, 200x237px
>Who are you?
I'm you but stronger
oregano spook
>>
>>37944666

... Thus Spoke the Untermensch LOL
>>
>>37944814
>ignoring the transcendent power of digits
>>
>>37943867
>being an edgy pol teen
>>
>>37944739
Spook man deserves more credit.
>>
Shit thread but after a shitty childhood and some luck of inheritance w/ hard work I'm a richfag athletic Chad plus 95th percentile IQ. I've gotten quite good at rising to the top of social hierarchies, and one thing I've started doing is bullying people I disagree with/dislike. Shit is cash because people are powerless to do anything since they don't want to transgress against someone higher than them in the dominance hierarchy.

I'm not pushing people into lockers, just making insulting yet subtle and plausibly deniable comments towards people after they share their shitty libshit opinions
>>
Too bad neitzche wasnt a nihilist OP. read his books you fucking faggot.
>>
>>37944974
>conflating /pol/ with real, actual philosophy
>>
LOL @ the untermenschen in this thread acting tough when it is clear that *I* am the one who has the POWER.

LMFAO

You can read all about it in my magnum opus, Orgy of the Will:

http://www.orgyofthewill.net/
>>
>>37945076
so basically you're a passive aggressive woman
>>
>>37943867
>>37944454
>>37944666
this is pure autism I hope nobody takes neetsche seriously
>>
>>37945433
Oh? And what should we take seriously?
I just wanted to meme outside /lit/ pls no bully
>>
>>37943867
I'm pretty sure that most pessimist philosophers are genetically depressive high IQ people who never were able to take medicine for it / refuse to take medicine for it.

"the storm of reality" sure sounds like something I would think when I'm not on Venlafaxine.

Poor fucks never knew that not everyone was suffering like them.
>>
>>37945554
>depressive high iq people
When will this meme die?
>>
>>37945459
postmodernism maaaannn. stirner maannn spooks xD
>>
>>37945459
memes are viruses in this digital hellscape
>>
>>37945570
It's not a meme, they are correlated. But if the depression is not treated, mental faculties will fade until there isn't much left except abstract reasoning spinning in circles
>>
>>37945305
I can just taste the pol here
Also nihilism goes away once you reach the age of 10.
Life is a struggle anon. Behaving like a fucking carrot defeats the "purpose" of life
>>
>>37945607
It is a meme when people say that they're depressed because they have a high IQ. That's basically masturbation, total wankery done only to virtue signal and look deep. Sure, being intelligent *may* carry a higher risk of depression, but people love to go the other way and see their le maymay depression as a sign of high intelligence. I hate that.
>>
>>37945677
You sound like a complete brainlet.
>>
>>37945664
Did you read the post? Did you ever read Nietzsche? How is this politics related at all?
>behaving like a carrot
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>37945688
Please refute my post instead of just calling me a brainlet.
>>
>>37945707
You are the worst type of brainlet. A "muh facts" brainlet who can't think beyond obnoxious big-bang-theory-tier rationalism.
>>
>>37945782
Not even that anon but you may actually be retarded.

Nothing he said was wrong and that you disagree tells us all you're probably the sort of person he was talking about.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.