[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you lads ever shit yourself >inb4 as babby >7 >plane

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: 1493126404013.jpg (173KB, 519x384px) Image search: [Google]
1493126404013.jpg
173KB, 519x384px
Have you lads ever shit yourself
>inb4 as babby

>7
>plane ride to florida
>brap self
>blown undies tucked into bag

>16
>shit self on ride to school
>went back home

>18
>shit self upon getting off couch
>no idea why

>18
>shit self at best buy when crouched
>>
>>37942859
Ive literally sharted myself like once, around 11 or 12 I don't remember why but I was jumping around the house and I remember putting extra effort into one jump and my fucking bowels just opened for no reason. Fucking hell anon, how have you managed to progressively shit yourself more often.
>>
>>37942859
I'm 20 and I shat myself a few months ago. It was 8am and all bathrooms where occupied so I grabbed a roll of paper towels, ran back to my room, immediately after closing my door I shat all down my leg and had to finish in my cat box. I was also stoned out my mind
>>
>>37942859
as babby
>>
>>37942859
>>shit self at best buy when crouched
SHART IN MART
>>
Other than as baby, yes, when I was 19 or 20. It just felt like a fart, not warm, wet, or strenuous. Didn't even smell, but when I stood up I noticed it was running down my legs.
>>
I shat myself when I was 11
It was in school so I called my mom and told her I have to go home
Rookie mistake: I came back to school 1 hour later and all the kids knew I was shitting
>>
>>37942859
SHART IN MART

start eating healthy, stop eating processed food
>>
>>37942859
>5 years old
>decide shitting isn't worth the effort
>decide to just hold in my shit indefinitely
>it gets harder and harder
>end up with weak shitting muscles so i cant shit normally
>constantly leaking shit out my ass
>several years and dozens of laxatives shoved up my ass by my loving mother before back to normal
>inb4 it's not true
it is true
>>
I fucking hate myself

>as baby
My parents have a video of me with my own shit on my head when i was around 1. They show me this and act like im supposed to be proud of myself.

>Elementary School
The catalyst of my sperginess was me shitting on the floor in third grade. It was towards the end of the day but I remember I didn't go to school for like 2 weeks because I was afraid the kids would know i did it. I was ultra shy and introverted throughout the rest of elementary school because of this.

>Teen Years
Shat my pants on a school trip, luckily this one I was able to cover up

>Now
Sometimes I misjuge a fart.
>>
>>37942859
One time I nearly did, a few years ago. I was coming down with gastroenteritis and pretty much had to run home from the shops holding it in before I collapsed in a pile of watery shit.
>>
>>37942859
Almost, housemate was using the toliet when i came home needing to take a big shit. Couldn't wait anymore so ended up taking a massive dump in the shower and stomped it down with my hands and feet. It got to the point where it wouldnt go down anymore and started coming back up. Luckily it ended up going down again or id have left to bathroom in a shitty mess.
>>
File: ol1s5nzdam1y.png (53KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
ol1s5nzdam1y.png
53KB, 200x200px
>>37943831
Did the same
>In class, 6th grade
>felt a fart coming on
>lean over and push out a silent fart
>It was actually diarrhea
>could feel it squishing around in my underpants
>fuckme.png
>waddle over to teacher and tell her I feel sick
>she says I look sick and sends me to the office
>they call my mom, while i clean my underwear in the bathroom
>mum picks me up and I go home
>mfw no one suspected a thing.
>>
I had never shit myself in my life but had gotten food poisoning about a year ago and ever since I've shit myself like 10 times. I really need to adjust my diet.
>>
>>37943912
im confused, you were in a a bathroom with a shower but not a toilet?
>>
I actually shit myself on my 16th birthday. My gf had just left my house
>>
>>37942859
I did
About half a year ago (I'm 25)
I got super drunk fainted fell on my face broke my nose and shat my pants
>>
>>37943935
Yeah, the toliet was in a small seperate closed off room whilst the bathroom is in another room. Quite common in Aus.
>>
few times as a kid, don't really recall but heres the good stuff

>17
>college lunch time
>need to shit real bad
>don't like shitting in college bathrooms
>usually go to my friends house since its 5 mins away
>skateboarding over there as fast a can
>to fast
>shit myself
>get over to friends house and assess the damage
>no bueno
>call mother telling her i shit myself and bring boxers asap
>also tell her to bring me a sandwich so it looks like she came over just to drop off lunch what i "forgot"
>she drops fresh boxers off
>friend questions why she came
>i say "forgot my lunch"
>he replies "why the fuck did you get her to come all the way to bring you lunch"
>"you could of eaten here"
>i just say idk made up some bullshit excuse
>after getting into new boxers and dumping the old pair decide i may as well eat the sandwich
>its fucking cheese and pickle
>i fucking hate cheese and pickle
>my friend knows i hate cheese and pickle
>the only thing to do is bite the bullet
>i nearly vomited
>fin
>>
>>37944479
>>cheese and pickle
Thats the whitest thing ive ever heard
>>
>>37943794
DESIGNATED
SHITTING
AISLES
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.