[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Therefore be on your guard against theJews, knowing that wherever

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 17

File: images (1).png (15KB, 382x385px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).png
15KB, 382x385px
Therefore be on your guard against theJews, knowing that wherever they have their synagogues, nothing is found but a den of devils in which sheer selfglory, conceit, lies, blasphemy, and defaming of God and men are practiced most maliciously and veheming his eyes on them.

Shall we drive the Jews out of Western society?
>>
All nigger, kikes, chinks, beaners and their halfbreed abominations should be driven from our civilised Western societies.
>>
>>37942785
I have looked at this problem for a long time, and I'm afraid that I can see no other option.
>>
File: Lol_face.png (91KB, 353x306px) Image search: [Google]
Lol_face.png
91KB, 353x306px
>>37942785
wtf this board is /polfags now ??
>>
>>37943915
The jews are a global problem. Not just limited to discussions on /pol/
>>
File: 14892586039.jpg (17KB, 219x230px) Image search: [Google]
14892586039.jpg
17KB, 219x230px
>>37943941
No , your delusional , misguided and ill-informed induced psychosis is a mental problem go see a Dr. ....or possibly a history professor that hasn't been interviewed on infowars.
>>
File: jewsolutions.jpg (108KB, 904x711px) Image search: [Google]
jewsolutions.jpg
108KB, 904x711px
>>37944151

Hello Mr. Nosenberg. How can I slave away for you for some shekels?
>>
jews are the masterrace, they are superintelligent and basically invincible. they are they brain, we are the body.
>>
>>37944600
kys cuck. At least have some loyalty to your race.
>>
>>37944151
>he believes Infowars isn't Zog sponsored garbage
>proceeds to call other people misguided and ill-informed
>>
Robots are natural natsocs since we see the degeneration of society, we just need to be demonstrated the (((cause))).
White sharia and a revival of white nationalism will give every white man a goal and a positive morality.
>>
>>37942785
>Shall we drive the Jews out of Western society?
impossible. the only ones who are immune are muslims, and they have major issues
>>
>>37944633
He's right though. I'm white and Jews are undoubtably the master race. Why else would they be in control if they weren't? I mean if white people are so powerful and strong, why aren't they the ones secretly running the world right now? If whites die out, isn't that just natural selection? If whites really do get slowly genocided through birthrates, wouldn't that just be because they weren't strong or smart enough to stop it?
>>
>>37944600
>>37946740

Reminder that Israel is only in the 30 range of countries with highest IQ, below Slovenia and other Slavs.
>>
>>37946779
So then why are they supposedly running the world right now?
>>
>>37946813
Because being a conniving backstabber rigging the game will get you farther against someone who is genuinely better at the game than you but playing by the rules
>>
>>37946857
So if whites don't adapt to the rigging of the game and get wiped out in the end, whose fault is that for not adapting and winning but their own?
>>
>>37946857
Oh and another thing, this game of life has no "rules." It's simply survival of the fittest. Fittest doesn't necessarily mean strongest either, if it did niggers would be the master race. Fittest can mean clever, smart, strong, whatever. If the Jews are really clever and smart enough to wipe out the whites, that'll just be natural selection.
>>
File: 1465888373870.png (89KB, 406x406px) Image search: [Google]
1465888373870.png
89KB, 406x406px
>>37946956
>Fault

No one is dodging fault here. Reread the OP, history is full of warning. We aren't the first to get jew'd. We're just sharing the warnings for the naive out there.

>>37946996
I genuinely can see why you'd think that way. Just remember anon, there's more than one philosophy out there and none of them can be proven. From a Darwinian reductionist stand point that's true in a shallow sense. The thing is, jews have never been able to survive on their own. They only survive by leeching off a host. History is full of these. I see societies like ancient Rome as stronger and more ideal because they were independent. They stood on their own and created more than all the other innumerable civilizations on earth. Jews never did this, they leached off the actual wonders of humanity.

Some of us see the paragons of civilizations and humanity as the stronger, not the blood sucking parasite that took it down. You're clearly not white though, so I can see why your view on this would be tainted by resentment and jealousy.
>>
File: facebook1.jpg (59KB, 500x357px) Image search: [Google]
facebook1.jpg
59KB, 500x357px
>>37946740
>undoubtably the master race
i agree they are very smart and clever, but they have no moral compass. that's why the worst scammers like madoff are always jews.
>>
>>37947082
I'm actually white, and I don't believe Jews are the master race. I was just baiting for (you)'s. I am proud of being white, and do believe they are However, I also do realize that if white people truly die out, it'll be no ones fault but our own. We've clearly proven in the past that we're capable of incredible things. So if we for some reason decide to collectively commit suicide and let all the minorities in and get out-population'd when we could have stopped it but for some reason chose not to, it'll only be our fault. Blaming the Jew is just like blaming a wolf for devouring a child, instead of blaming the parent with the gun that could have stopped it but instead chose to do nothing.
>>
>>37947210
>Blaming the Jew is just like blaming a wolf for devouring a child,
I don't know what "blame" means in your mind, but you can get as metaphysical with it as tickles your fancy. Again, reread the OP. It's a cautionary tale you would read to your child about being wary of wolves. The parent teaching the child is not "blaming" the wolf, he's warning of it, and acknowledging that it is an antagonist. It's understandably uncomfortable at first, but at some point anon you've got to acknowledge there's a problem.

>instead of blaming the parent with the gun that could have stopped it but instead chose to do nothing.
We're the parent with the gun trying to organize. You're the onlooker telling us not to worry and that we're just paranoid of wolves.
>>
>>37947261
I didn't even bother reading the OP. I just came here to bait some alt-knights and get them to question their notions that white dominance is an assured and total thing. If whites truly want to remain the dominant race, they'll have to fight for it and be smarter than they're being now.
>we're the parent with the gun trying to organize
What? Organize who?
>you're the onlooker telling us not to worry and that we're just paranoid of wolves
No, I'm the onlooker trying to tell the guy with the gun that his victory over the wolf isn't assured and he isn't naturally superior to the wolf, he's only become superior through his hard work and inventions, and if he doesnt want to lose it he's going to have to pick up that gun and fire it because it's not going to fire itself. I think you misunderstand my intentions. I'm trying to bait some /pol/tards into questioning their unreasonable beliefs that whites are automatically superior and will automatically be victorious. If I get them to realize that their victory isn't assured and that if they get wiped out it'll only be natural selection and their own damn fault, maybe they'll get off their asses and do more than post statistics in racebaiting threads.
>>
>>37945101

>white sharia

So you watch the war room too?

>>37946574

>implying Muslims aren't just re-skinned Jews.
>>
>>37947395
>I just came here to bait some alt-knights and get them to question their notions that white dominance is an assured and total thing

I have absolutely no idea how you think that is an alt-right narrative.
That's the narrative of the people who think letting tin millions of immigrants is a good idea.
>>
I can't even make people see that the degeneracy our society is full of is a problem, let alone make them realise the Jews are behind it.
>>
File: jGhmcOu.jpg (331KB, 1186x775px) Image search: [Google]
jGhmcOu.jpg
331KB, 1186x775px
>>37942785
deus vult desu
>>
File: 1490114402883.png (367KB, 1074x812px) Image search: [Google]
1490114402883.png
367KB, 1074x812px
They're parasites. They continuously seek out high-paying jobs and only hire other Jews once they're in a leadership position. IE, just look at the complete takeover of Disney after Walt's death.

Despite their high intelligence they suffer from neuroticism. They have a weird jealous vendetta going with upper-tier people who are more attractive and cultured than them(Nordics, Japanese, Persians, etc) and want to destroy them.

Jews have an ethnostate but Jews abroad continuously push for mass-immigration from the 3rd world. Jewish academics constantly try to pit the races against each other and cast doubt on peoples' fundamental values.
>>
>>37947704

DON'T TOUCH JAPAN YOU FUCKING HEEBS. FUCK.
>>
>>37947747
japan seems to be a country that's completely capable of maintaining its cultural identity.
Unlike china who paved their country in the name of progress
>>
White genocide is just a conspiracy theory you gais.
>>
File: sweat.jpg (38KB, 560x560px) Image search: [Google]
sweat.jpg
38KB, 560x560px
>hate Jews
>Jewesses often have large breasts

WHAT DO I DO
>>
>>37947763

The Jews are trying to push their shit over there though. I'm not a weeb but Japan's continued existence is the one thing I'm holding out for.
>>
If somebody wanted to move into your house, but they had been kicked out of the last 109 houses they lived in, why would you let them stay?
>>
>>37947795

Fart on them when having sex to gas them.
>>
File: 1491657653499.png (2MB, 1455x1173px) Image search: [Google]
1491657653499.png
2MB, 1455x1173px
>>37947795

TFW utterly detest The Tribe but find Alison Brie, Natalie Portman, and Gal Gadot to be ridiculously attractive.
>>
>>37947806
I am probably a weeb, but I think the Japanese are also a very intelligent ethnicity. So we can hope they see through jewish tricks
>>
>>37947830

I hope so anon. Jews really just need to be physically removed from the phase of the planet except for the ones that get put in zoos to be studied before being executed by being fed to tigers (obviously this is ironic and I actually love Jews).
>>
File: tumblr_onxdrti7dF1t624vco1_540.jpg (68KB, 501x576px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_onxdrti7dF1t624vco1_540.jpg
68KB, 501x576px
>>37947810

They just can't help shitting all over everything.

In one of the analects Confucius(and I'm paraphrasing here) says that if you have intelligence but not a sense of morality you'll become perverse. Really explains why the Jews are how they are.

If everyone rose up and slaughtered them and only Nigeria gave them sanctuary, you can bet that within a couple decades they'd be making movies mocking Yoruba culture and writing books about "Igbo privilege". It's in their nature to compulsively try to destroy cultures.
>>
File: enhanced-17159-1423068265-32.jpg (69KB, 501x585px) Image search: [Google]
enhanced-17159-1423068265-32.jpg
69KB, 501x585px
>>37947865

> (obviously this is ironic and I actually love Jews)

Good Goy. We have only your best interests at heart. Are you sad, Goy? Take some medicine! Hungry? Eat some fast food. Bored? Watch some TV. We care about you, Goy!
>>
If whites were so good why aren't they running the world right now?
If whites are dying out, it's just because their IQ wasn't good enough.
>>
>>37947865
I too love ironic jokes!

I think we should throw them all in a wood chipper!
Just as a prank!
A funny prank, not seriously!
>>
>>37947911

This post made me chuckle. How could I say such a thing, even ironically, about Jews? They're just such great people. They really are the best! Gentiles just can't compete.
>>
>>37947913
>If whites were so good why aren't they running the world right now?

empathy
>>
>>37947929
A race with that much empathy is an inferior race.
>>
>>37947921
Haha, for a prank lets keep them living in ghettos and then shuttle them off to concentration camps.

Can you imagine the looks on their faces?
>>
>>37947921

Lol what a silly joke. Very ironic!

Here's another joke: wood chippers aren't painful enough or slow enough for all the havoc Jews have caused in the world. A more fitting punishment would last an entire lifetime and involve the degradation of both their mind and body. They are vile rats. Just a joke of course, Jews rule!
>>
File: 1471450622331.jpg (124KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1471450622331.jpg
124KB, 720x960px
>>37947929

Ding ding ding.

It's a double-edged sword, our greatest strength and our greatest weakness. We were easily taken for a ride by gay propaganda. We see a sad picture of a starving kid and decide to feed countries filled with subhumans until they're completely dysgenic and have unsustainable numbers of people.

You'd almost they'd be cultivating us. I mean, try making these guys sad with Anne Frank's diary.
>>
If white people are dying out it's their own weakness.
No need to be angry. It's our own fault we hate reproducing and prefer to have sex for recreation.
>>
>>37948086
>our
>we

Schlomo pls
>>
>>37948167
Going extinct is the property of the white race.
Just like water evaporates at 100 degrees Celsius. White crackers eventually go extinct and leave the rest of the world to everyone else.

Only science.
>>
File: welfare queen.jpg (119KB, 1200x627px) Image search: [Google]
welfare queen.jpg
119KB, 1200x627px
It's sad to see the world slipping back into barbarism over birthrates. None of the countries I like(Armenia, Norway, Iran, Japan, S. Korean, etc) have more than 2.0 children per woman.
>>
>>37948214
Why do you only like soon-to-be-extinct cultures?
You're such a cuck.
>>
>>37948197
They would have died anyway lad, it s just a matter of time.
>>
>>37948263
>whites
>can't even have enough kids to replace their populations
In a hundred years there will be 200k whites in the whole world. And since they'd be so few, they'd probably get killed off or enslaved as sex slaves easily.
White women and white boipucci would feel nice.
>>
File: 1vyd3HT.jpg (624KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1vyd3HT.jpg
624KB, 1600x1200px
>Having 8 children who will be dependent on people who have 2 children each
>Having zero interest in self-sufficiency or life outside the city(farming, navigation, hunting, etc)
>If a member of the tribe learns practical job skills, call them a traitor, self-loather, etc

It's a bold strategy. Let's see how it pays off when the imaginary money system collapses.
>>
>Crop rotation, firing/laying bricks, and basic sanitation are too advanced for us
>We wuz kangz! YT going extinct!

Have fun being colonized by China.
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.