[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My wife and I are polyamorous and you would think that this would

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 12

File: Screenshot_20170624-201435.png (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170624-201435.png
1MB, 1080x1920px
My wife and I are polyamorous and you would think that this would be a sweet gig right? Well, I can't attract any women and my wife has all the fun. When my children aren't in daycare, I'm looking after them while she is out. How do I talk to her about ending our polyamory? I regret agreeing to it but that doesn't seem like a good enough excuse for her to give it up herself.

>This is bait
Pic related, found her on Tinder but she didn't match with me...
>>
File: 1492971503850.jpg (220KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1492971503850.jpg
220KB, 1280x1280px
>>37941826
>mfw there are people that are literally this cucked
>>
kek
ugly faggot
>>
Just make some rules Op

She'll just cheat on you anyway if you end the agreement, so keep it open so she's at least honest with you and you get to know what she's up to

Tell her you feel like you're getting the short end of th stick and that until you can arrange some relationships of your own, she's gotta start sharing with you

doesn't have to just mean theeesomes (it can) but like she should let you go on dates with her and a cute chick or something too
>>
File: Flex-Deon_Blake.jpg (21KB, 194x302px) Image search: [Google]
Flex-Deon_Blake.jpg
21KB, 194x302px
>>37941826
l'm a pozcuck. You want to know what that is? Listen closely.

The normal cuckold wants just one gift from his black bull: a black child. But the pozzed cuckold wants more. He wants three gifts. We are greedy little bitches. But first, here's how it goes.

Normally I drive in my Mercedes to a street gym where ripped blacks train their muscles, their skin shining with sweat and the air filled with their scent. I am already a bit hard just from thinking about it. Sometimes I cum a bit in my pants. I get out of the car and ask who of them has AIDS. Then they know what happens.

The black man with AIDS gets into my car and we drive to somewhere isolated. Then I take a small knife and stick it inside the hole of my penis and twist it a litte. In the cuckold community we call this the HIV Twister. Sure it hurts and causes me to bleed. But it is worth it.

Then the black man docks me until we both cum and I contract his AIDS. I already have 4 types of AIDS from this. That is the first gift. Then we drive on to my house and he fucks my wife, who has also contracted many types of AIDS. That is the second gift. And then 9 months later the third and best gift arrives: a black child who also has AIDS.
>>
File: 1495645377456.jpg (77KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1495645377456.jpg
77KB, 500x500px
>>37941859
its hard to believe, seeing how this is on r9k i would have to say this is a troll
>>
>>37941826
>My wife and I are polyamorous and you would think that this would be a sweet gig right
No.

>it actually took 5 posts for someone to say this
>>
>>37941826
please let this not be real
>>
File: cuckyou.png (47KB, 595x515px) Image search: [Google]
cuckyou.png
47KB, 595x515px
No. This is not real. Get testosterone injections Op.
>>
This is why I beat my wife and advocate woman disciplining.
>>
>>37941899
Thanks for the advice. I'll try and establish some rules for sure. I don't want to share because she is so into men. The first(and last) time we had a threesome, I ended up with another man's cum all over me. I just want to be in a relationship with my wife and another consenting female
>>37941923
You better believe it
>>37941948
I was told that men ought to want as many options as possible. I just forgot how hard dating was
>>
File: 1477861126124.gif (808KB, 225x249px) Image search: [Google]
1477861126124.gif
808KB, 225x249px
>>37942022
>he's not kidding
How could you be this stupid?
>>
>>37942079
I fell in love dude. And when you fall in love you do stupid shit. Like agree to let your wife fuck other men
>>
>>37942129
this is what happens when men dont have fathers
>>
>>37941826
Too late you've been uber cucked
>>
>>37942129
That's not "love" that's you being a yes man and not having the ability to put your foot down and speak up when something like this happens.
>>
>>37941826
I've matched with several of these.
Hmmm.
>>
>>37942129
>Like agree to let your wife fuck other men
Most people don't go that far fyi
Fuck's sake
>>
>>37942151
Yeah...my mom used to tell me that having a dad was optional. New families don't need a dad and the like...
>>37942156
I didn't know I woyldnt like it until now.
>>37942194
I don't even know if all of my kids are mine. I told her that I'd do anything for her happiness. I really fucked up.
>>
>>37941826
you mean your wife is poly, and your a pathetic beta cuck
>>
File: 1438068219407.jpg (48KB, 322x471px) Image search: [Google]
1438068219407.jpg
48KB, 322x471px
>>37942246
>New families don't need a dad and the like...
Good goyim
>>
get the fuck out of there. she's just using you for whatever money you may have and to make your kids happy. it's not worth it. run
>>
>>37942246
this has to be b8

cucks should be categorized under mentally ill like the trap fags
>>
>>37941826
i wish death upon you, your wife, and your children.
>>
>>37942246
protip she doesnt love you
>>
>anons shitting on polyamory.
>defending monogamy when they can't even engage in it.

I know the term cuck is 2017s hottest meme, but just try and imagine for a moment having a gf and still being allowed to fuck anyone you want. It can be nice if the couple is willing to work for it.
Besides, when you do have a girl and she asks to be poly, you can't just say no. Cheating is inevitable unless you walk away.

Anyway I was in a similar situation OP. My wife kept engaging in sexual/relationship shit without even bothering to tell me so we ended up breaking up.
>>
>>37942373
I condemn interaction with women in all forms
>>
>>37941826
>and you would think that this would be a sweet gig right?

No I wouldn't because I am not a degenerate.

You belong in a death camp.
>>
>>37942373
You are just a cuck mate
>>
>>37942373
>but just try and imagine for a moment having a gf and still being allowed to fuck anyone you want.

Sounds pretty bad. Sex is for meaningful relationships.

>Besides, when you do have a girl and she asks to be poly, you can't just say no.

Yes you can you worm. Grow some balls.

Besides, only some degenerate liberal woman would even ask for something like that. Why would you be dating a girl like that in the first place?

>Anyway I was in a similar situation OP. My wife kept engaging in sexual/relationship shit without even bothering to tell me so we ended up breaking up.

Legitimately kill yourself.
>>
>>37942447
Man I feel so bad being called a cuck by a bunch of virgins. I wish I had never had a gf.
>>
>>37942415
[CLAPPING INTENSIFIES]

Polyamor it's thing for leftists Philosophy college students
>>
>>37942550
Read your post again cuck you were so afraid of saying no to her, you thought that if she didn't have everything she wants she would leave you for someone else or cheat on you.
>>
>>37942550
A cuck is easily below a virgin, no question.
>>
>>37942605
I agree a virgin has morals, but a cuck does not
>>
>>37942533
Grow some balls? What you gonna do, confine your woman to the house?
She'll still have some guy come over while you're gone.

I'm sure youve had many successful relationships though so I should probably take your advice and find a bullet.

Why are you all so triggered by this? I can't imagine being so fragile that you need to defend your vagina so fiercely. You all must be the ones who start all the threads about how you can't ever be with a woman without imagining all the cocks she's taken.
>>
>>37942604
Because she was already cheating. I'd rather share some pussy than go without.

I shouldn't expect you retards to understand anything about the real world though. At least you've deluded yourself into thinking you're superior than someone?
>>
>>37942632
>Grow some balls? What you gonna do, confine your woman to the house?
>She'll still have some guy come over while you're gone.

You say no, and if she cheats on you then you deal with it. In your case that would probably entail forgiving her and crying like a bitch, for most men it would entail breaking up with her.

>I'm sure youve had many successful relationships though so I should probably take your advice and find a bullet.

Kek you're in no position of any authority here cuckold.
>>
>>37942670
Says the cuck that accept being disrespected by his wife, if she is cheating on you and you are fine with it because you are too much of a cuck to let her go to the point where you allow her to keep cucking you over and over again it's your issue. you put a pussy over your dignity, you put a roastie cunt over your dignity and you put a ring all over it, never saying no, giving her everything she wants to the point where you were nothing more than a provider
>>
>>37942682
>literally that is what happened but ok
>>
>>37942670
you mean you'd rather pay for a cheating bitch to live in your home, so you can keep up appearances and look like you have a healthy family life. while in reality you are just a cuck that spends his free time fapping to the thoughts of his wife taking a strange cock.
>>
>>37942733
I get no pleasure from cuckoldry, but if you want to think that's how I am then sure, go ahead. She fucked guys, I fucked girls, she couldn't stay loyal and she's gone.

And here comes the roastie term. She was the biggest fucking robot I've ever known. Literally didn't leave her computer for six months.

We didn't have a family. We were fucked up and it ended in a trainwreck. Gee, if only I had defended my masculinity and shit and didn't let her cuck the fuck out of me.

Let me know how your relationships go though.
>>
>>37942794
Not even him but thanks for the hypergamy example. You thought "fembots" were exempt from woman's true nature? You deserve what you get when you get a gf. Hope you learned from those mistakes to not make them again.
>>
>>37942605
>women have sex with other men instead of you
>women have sex with other men and you

>but muh morals!
>>
Its pretty simple anon, just say Hey if you don't end this poly thing I'm divorcing you it may seem drastic but if you say it seriously she'll probably stop.(and women cant handle ultimatums)
>>
File: 1468525972389.jpg (45KB, 570x487px) Image search: [Google]
1468525972389.jpg
45KB, 570x487px
>>37941826
>Having regrets about not matching with your wife on Tinder

Atta boi OP! You single-handedly made humanity hit a new low with this move.
>>
>>37942632
It's called making your wife believe you'll kill her and neat her and are capable of such if she tries.
You don't have to cheat you can just leave. If you have such little respect for me you can't even ask for a divorce but chest you deserve a bullet. It's that simple . I'm not forcing anyone to stay like I said leave just don't cheat nut I am demanding respect.
Again it's called having balls.

>>37942913
>someone who has no principles and easily swayed is admirable.

Nah dude that called a lack of character.
>>
>>37942670
"I'd rather be a fuckboi faggot with no manhood, but hey i get the used up puss of "my?" wife! "

GENIUS
>>
File: pure neet.jpg (6KB, 235x214px) Image search: [Google]
pure neet.jpg
6KB, 235x214px
>>37942913
There is no "instead of you". I am a higher quality male than most and could easily engage in hook up culture but I am too pure.

I am sorry for you anon, perhaps some day you will realize that cumming into an artificially barren hole is not worth your pride as a man.
>>
>>37941826
>has had sex
stop complaining faggot
>>
>>37942794
Not him, but my Stable relationship is fantastic. We love eachother, and we fuck together, i know, this MAY seems weird to a cuck like you.
>>
>>37941826
Start to fuck dudes and give her aids
>>
>>37942884
I didn't really seek her out because she had no life, things just kind of ended up that way.
I gotta say that her skills at juggling beta orbiters was impressive.

She had ptsd, severe depression, maybe other shit. It was fun for awhile but you definitely gotta know when to cut and run.
>>
>>37941826
You're wrong please shut up ok?!
>>
>>37943025
Great idea, poz up her neghole, OP
>>
>>37941826
This is why you don't date liberal girls.
>>
File: 1497153010053.jpg (133KB, 546x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1497153010053.jpg
133KB, 546x1000px
>>37942987
Tfw good facial aesthetics.
Tfw roid and have a good body.
Still hated and hate sluts and would rather be in my happy marriage than having meaningless sex.

Y'all cucks prlly don't even lift lt or look alp that great. Getting laid isnt rocket science either and it deginstelybdiesnt mean you're some kind if prodigy or aren't a genetic bitch.

Itt: normie poser rejects advocating degeneracy and calling anyone who disagrees with their regressive lifestyle a virgin.
>>
File: iron pill.png (224KB, 699x854px) Image search: [Google]
iron pill.png
224KB, 699x854px
>>37943135
It feels good to have rejected the false masculinity of the pick up artist, and to pursue the path of true virtue.
>>
This is probably the most depressing thread I've read all day.
>>
File: 1497090522642.jpg (26KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1497090522642.jpg
26KB, 640x640px
>>37943218
My life has purpose and fulfillment.
I just come here for facts on the women psyche. Y'all cuvjs better start having principles and improving yourself I all aspects not just physical.
It's time you start acting like a man.
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.