[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Saturday night Misaki thread I'm drinking and watching

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: photo.jpg (62KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
62KB, 900x900px
Saturday night Misaki thread

I'm drinking and watching nhk for the 11th time what's everyone else up to
>>
>>37941112
Doing skincare and hoping that maybe this time it'll fix my acne.

Don't you ever get tired of NHK?
>>
>>37941183
I get tired of some parts of it like the pyramid scheme arc, but I could watch episodes like the offline meeting forever
>>
File: 1498256492358.png (21KB, 362x438px) Image search: [Google]
1498256492358.png
21KB, 362x438px
>>37941112
which material do you like the most? novel, manga or anime?

personally i enjoy the anime the most. I think satou is likeable more in the anime and i can empathise with him better than the manga.
>>
>>37941556
You thought he was more likeable in the anime? Seriously, i think hes an awful person, perhaps i should read manga for perspective
>>
>>37941556
I really like the light novel but the soundtrack of the anime takes the story to another level for me, so I'd have to say that

Manga is least favorite
>>
File: 1477229050826.jpg (93KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1477229050826.jpg
93KB, 1280x720px
i go by the name "Misaki" on discord and regularly cheer up people for the fun of it. i also tell them to better themselves in a nice way like, "i just got back from the gym, you should try it too sometime, its actually really fun!" im in the process of "saving" someone right now. a nice boy from overseas in an oppressive home that just wants to be loved. and so i will give him that love, and more if he wants. because i exist to help others not be as bad as i am. that is my purpose, my life work.
>>
>>37941112
eating animal crackers waiting for skullgirls to install
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.