[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>text friend >hey, wanna hang >Sorry, I'm going

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: selenaa-gomez-hit-boy-620x413.jpg (65KB, 620x413px) Image search: [Google]
selenaa-gomez-hit-boy-620x413.jpg
65KB, 620x413px
>text friend
>hey, wanna hang
>Sorry, I'm going to hang with Stacey, Stacey, Chad, and Chad. You can come if you want I guess
>Oh.. no.. that's okay. I'm busy anyways
>Lol you just asked me to hang with you
>Fuck off.

God i fucking hate normies. I can NEVER get invited to any fucking social event ever. Anybody that kills people is a hero because he is offing disgusting fucking wretched NORMIES
>>
Lol how about you go hang out with Chads and Stacys, create relationships with them, then you'll be invited out. Btw you were actually just half-ass invited.
>>
>>37940883
None of the guys ever fucking talk to those Staceys. I am close to those Chads and Ive never even seen them speak to them.

The GIRLS invited them

I DONT FUCKING UNDERSTAND I HATE THEM SO MUCH PLEASE I WANT THEM DEAD SO MUCH I WOULD DO ANY IF THEY GOT IN CAR CRASH RIGHT NOW PLEASE JESUS ITS NOT FAIR NO FIREY CRASH OF NORMIES REREREREERRER
>>
>>37940883
Oh and by the way
>you were actually just half-ass invited.
You think I don't know that? That's why I told him I was busy you nigger
>>
>>37940867
>>37940905

What are you 14 or something...?
>>
>>37940943
19 but nice try you fuck

>Never get invited to anything
>get upset
>heueeuheruer u must be 14
die normalfag
>>
>>37940867
>I can NEVER get invited to any fucking social event ever
>Sorry, I'm going to hang with Stacey, Stacey, Chad, and Chad. You can come if you want I guess
>You can come if you want I guess
>You can come if you want
>You can come

That's an invitation you little shit.
>>
>>37940981
>>37941000
>>37940883

You guys do realize he would be the third wheel right? The friend is saying that because he's an actual friend, if he was not he would say no because it would "mess up the ratio." Happened to me multiple times
>>
>>37940981
You should act like you're 19.
>>
File: 1488475523126.jpg (5KB, 221x228px) Image search: [Google]
1488475523126.jpg
5KB, 221x228px
>>37940867
>God i fucking hate normies.
Same.
>>
>>37941155
And do what? Sit in my house and not hold emotion?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.