[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I go about getting revenge on a whore? Ideally something

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: photo.jpg (135KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
135KB, 900x900px
How do I go about getting revenge on a whore? Ideally something I can do whilst driving by her house/do at her house that will only take a few minutes

>inb4 waste of time
>inb4 drive by shooting

>inb4 waste of time
>>
File: IMG_2572.jpg (83KB, 750x659px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2572.jpg
83KB, 750x659px
>>37940438
Anon idk what you're need for revenge is. I was in the same situation and still sort of am but I'm moving on.

I told her off which made me feel better, but then I still "regretted" not saying something or missing something in my barrage of words.

I've also thought of other ways to fuck her over only to realIze their isn't much I can do or it will end up coming back to me in some way another.

You gotta forget about this whore anon and move on, it's not worth your time seriously it's not. Most acts of "revenge" could land you in jail and I'll guarantee you're probably not smart enough to not get caught or not have it linked back to you in some way.

Trust me anon, from someone who's been in your position. Let go of your anger OR channel it somewhere else and move on man.
>>
>>37940438
If she's really a whore it's pointless.
>they have no shame and just bounce back eventually from whatever you do to them.
>they are bottomless pits of stupidity vulgarity and narcisscism.
>>
>>37940438
Molotov nigga burn her house down
>>
Put sugar in her car's gas input, will fuck it up bad
>>
Banana in tailpipe.
>>
>>37940438
You could throw acid on her face. About the best thing to ruining anybody. Or you can fuck off and let shit go.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.