[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>NEET >Live with parents >Parents leave for 3 days to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: quepasta.jpg (417KB, 1584x1188px) Image search: [Google]
quepasta.jpg
417KB, 1584x1188px
>NEET
>Live with parents
>Parents leave for 3 days to do something who is in college a couple of states away
>w/e
>First time truly alone
>Decide to learn how to edit videos
>Sweep up the house
>Mop the house
>Do the dishes
>Take out the trash
>Clean up my room
>Start a cooking/agricultural journal
>Look at available jobs

What the fuck is going on robots? I usually just sit on my ass and play video games all day but now that my parents are gone, I have the motive to be more productive.
I have always hated when people would compliment/praise/thank me for doing things, so idk if it's the fact that nobody is around to do those things that I now do them.
Anybody else experience a similar thing?
>>
>>37938583
*Parents leave for 3 days to do something with my sister who is in college a couple of states away

sorry, didnt proofread
>>
>>37938583
it's because you're extremely beta and you're now the man of the house. it could also be that you act like a chlid around your parents because that's what you've done for most of your life. i did the same thing when my father was in the hospital. i cleaned up the house, i went out, i even cybersexed for the first time.
>>
>>37938583
Move out as soon as possible if you want to improve yourself. It's obvious that being with your parents is holding you back from being the best you can be.
>>
File: frend.jpg (37KB, 572x417px) Image search: [Google]
frend.jpg
37KB, 572x417px
this happens to me too.

i think it comes down to your parents getting in your face all the time.
whenever i clean my room my mom just stand next to me and ask me dumb questions.
or when i want to cook something she rushes to help me but instead of helping she just make the food herself.
when i play guitar i feel like someone is walking near my door, or when my parents are looking for something they barge in my room and start opening drawers like crazy.
this is zero privacy life.
>>
>>37938583
I've experienced this before anon, I also get super depressed and lonely when my parents aren't around so idk
>>
>>37938583
This kind of happens with me too. Something about having them involved or even just being aware of what I'm doing inexplicably ruins it for me
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.