[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there a point of no return when it comes to getting a social

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: gqg.png (159KB, 323x472px) Image search: [Google]
gqg.png
159KB, 323x472px
Is there a point of no return when it comes to getting a social life? Like, is it possible to get actively involved with a social circle, like normalfags, at any given age? And if so will it be the same as if you were a normalfag since your birth? Or will years of reclusion take an irreversible toll on your brain?
>>
>>37938486
Not really. Unless you have serious mental retardation, you're probably intelligent enough to train your social skills. Of course, there is social awkwardness which could be a result of both your genes and environment.
But then there's this: you have no friends because you have bad social skills and you have bad social skills because you have no friends. There's that cycle. And then there's having a low social status because of that, and also missing major milestones.
This is exactly what you're talking about. It would be hard to catch up, though it's certainly plausible.
If you can escape, then it gets easier because of habit formation. Unless you have other serious problems like personality disorders, self-esteem issues, objective ugliness, well shit. Go to a shrink I guess?
Not that I can predict every robot's problems, but that's a start I guess.
>>
>>37938672
>personality disorders
I might be schizoid-avoidant so much for that.

I appreciate your post though.
>>
>>37938486
>Is there a point of no return when it comes to getting a social life?
Probably at 3 years old.
>>
>>37938486

I didn't have friends in school.

I only went to, and from my night job until I was 26.

I turned down offers to hang out with people from work, because I didn't know what to do at a bar.

I just had to say fuck it, and take baby steps.

I have friends now. I have a new job that's full of Stacys. I'm one of the most well liked people at my job.

I'm not really interested in Staceys anymore though.

I'm never going to be chad.

I get invited out every weekend, and i go. I just act like I'm having fun, but I'd rather be at home.
>>
>>37938486
that depends. do you have any enemies? be careful they may try to befriend you when you try o repair your life. "kinda weird those guys wanna fight ya naked?"
>>
>>37939219
> "kinda weird those guys wanna fight ya naked?"
What?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.