[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /r9k/ think of my new gf? I'll post more picture

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

What does /r9k/ think of my new gf?
I'll post more picture of her if you want.

She's robot-worthy and has only had 1 boyfriend in her entire lifetime. I'm her 2nd.
>>
>>37938065
Why do you believe this belongs here? It doesn't.
>>
>>37938065
>I'm her 2nd.
Sure you are, little fella :^}
>>
>>37938117
I don't see why she would lie to me. She's extremely kind and "submissive" as /r9k/ would callit.
>>
I'm hiding this thread, that picture is horrifying. I want it gone.
>>
>>37938065
>1 (one) boyfriend
I guess I that's fine with you, but she already tried to give her heart away and failed. I wouldn't touch it.
>>
File: hippiesNight.jpg (633KB, 1919x1385px) Image search: [Google]
hippiesNight.jpg
633KB, 1919x1385px
red flags going up and you ignore
>>
>>37938340
Her previous boyfriend was also semi-autistic but they broke up because their relationship wasn't "working" per se. Now she's mine.
>>
>>37938427
>she's "yours"
Well, let me know how the works out. Or doesn't, more likely, since 100% of her previous relationships didn't work out.
>>
shes fucking hideous please kys
>>
>>37938488
To be honest I'm not sure myself if our relationship will work out, but I'm just happy to be with someone right now. Her robot-like personality makes her very fun to be around with.
>>
>>37938536
I mean, whatever dude. I personally wouldn't haven't gone with that, and CERTAINLY wouldn't get attached to it. She'll leave unless you're rich
>>
>>37938536
that picture is pretty unflattering
>>
>>37938592
>I personally wouldn't haven't gone with that
Why not?
>>
>>37938631
She's not very attractive and from what you've said, her personality, I don't think, would make up for that. I may be a virgin, but I have standards. If a sucubus is going to steal my soul, she better be pretty
>>
dude how old is she?

if she let her hair down and got a better haircut (e.g. straight hair with non-geometric bangs) she'd look fine, as it is she looks like an average homeroom teacher for a class of teenagers who make sex jokes that she's only a bit too old to understand.
>>
>>37938664
She's 28, a bit older than me but that's fine. I enjoy spending time with her.
>>
>>37938736
she looks 40 originally
>>
>>37938662
enjoy dying alone

OP, why the fuck are you posting her picture here. what good could possibly come of it?
>>
>>37938736
post-wall dogshit
>>
>>37938736
Her hair is really doing her disservice, if she went with a non-retarded haircut she'd look a lot more normal.
>>
>>37938785
I've lived 21 years alone, I can live 21 more. If I don't kill myself before that lol
>>
2nd? Just remember. Everywhere you put your mouth, a cock has been. Unless, maybe her anus. Ask her ex if she ever took it up the shitter. If not, you're good to lick
>>
>>37938065
I really like her hair. Pretty weird-looking otherwise.
>>
>>37938536
She looks like the lovechild of gene wilder and Robert plant
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.