[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys I need some help. I'm typing this in a panic because

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: p13.jpg (29KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
p13.jpg
29KB, 499x499px
Guys I need some help. I'm typing this in a panic because my family has a small party right now and my dad's friends daughter is around my age and we're about to go to a fireworks show and I want to score what the fuck do I do? Please answer quick i gtg soon. Ask for more info at your leisure.
>>
>>37938011
If you don't look bad it should be easy. Start the conversation out with how nice the fireworks look
>>
>>37938011
Well first thing you gotta do is be somewhat attractive and have a decent personality. Once you've done that, get some alcohol in the both of you, make her laugh, watch the fireworks together and then ask her if she wants to go for a drive somewhere with you, because presumably it's gonna be hard to fuck at the family place. Just get those first couple things out of the way and it's easy, really.
>>
Are you in Quebec cuz today's that french pepper holiday and there's a bunch of firework shows here tonight
>>
>>37938011
get the chloroform ready just in case
>>
File: p14.png (166KB, 450x433px) Image search: [Google]
p14.png
166KB, 450x433px
>>37938225
No i'm in U.S.A. not syrup land
>>
File: 1498227091929.png (86KB, 1024x728px) Image search: [Google]
1498227091929.png
86KB, 1024x728px
>>37938011
Play it cool, and remember, women aren't retarded, so stay awake and ready for any social queues.

Top tip I got: if she didn't like you she wouldn't be around you.

They are smart, but remember, you NEED to be confident, even in your mistakes, you need to take them like a chad, just laugh it off, make a joke, don't be to defensive and don't make a big deal out of it, because it's no big deal.

When you are getting sexual, use all of your strength, because half assing it will lead to uncomfortable pick ups and clumsy switches, you want to be fully in control, not fifty fifty, because that just invites mistakes and miscommunication.

Hope this helps, nigger.

T. Smart Robot
>>
>>37938424
How do I know when to go into C H A D M O D E?
>>
>>37938515
Enter it now, just like you are inside a videogame taking the role of chad the protagonist, Your mission is to get in her pants, you know what to do, Chad (just bee urself(chad))
>>
>>37938515
Remember to not half ass anything, you want your first sight of each other to be chadful, because it is very important.

Act like you don't see her at first if you can perhaps be talking to someone, and then when you see she is looking at you, you just kind of laid back turn your head and look at her, (she will look away embarrassed and shy), this will give you the upper hand. Good luck, just don't sperg and try to make it look authentic and chad
>>
File: dear lord.png (67KB, 307x272px) Image search: [Google]
dear lord.png
67KB, 307x272px
Ganbarou soldier-chan.

Don't stress yourself, relax and wear the more shitface you can wear. Be relaxed and cool.
>>
>>37938011
get drunk but not too drunk and talk to her but dont be weird. be funny and cool. don't take it too seriously either, don't worry about messing up, otherwise you will seem unnatural and nervous which will do yuou no good.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.