[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If below average girls can redeem themselves by having nice bodies/nice

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 6

File: 1342614535616.jpg (175KB, 666x500px) Image search: [Google]
1342614535616.jpg
175KB, 666x500px
If below average girls can redeem themselves by having nice bodies/nice personalities, can below average guys do the same?
>>
>>37937741
No, anon, below average girls can't redeem themselves with personalities and shit, stop believing what Hollywood tells you. If everyone treats a girl like an ugly hag she will slowly act like an ugly hag. If everyone treats her like a spoiled princess she will act like a spoiled princess. People are who everyone else (especially their family and peers) chooses them to be.
>>
>>37937810
you seemed to have missed the "nice body" part

I've been attracted to below average girls several times based on body and personality. If the rest of them is attractive a meh face can be overlooked

hopefully it's the same with guys

where femanons @
>>
Thats the entire theory behind /fit/
>>
they can redeem themselves but not with body or personality, more like with lots of money
>>
>>37937741
Yes! A nice body can compensate for a lot of things, no matter what sex you are.
>>
>>37937741
women are like chameleons. they can easily change depending on their surrounding and redeem themselves if they want to.
on the other hand its extremely difficult for men to do it
>>
>>37937741
Nope, I already tried it.
Facial aesthetics and money are everything as a guy.
>>
>>37938693
not true but ok, you're doing yourself a favour having this sort of attitude and I'm sure you'll go far.
>>
>>37938794
You do realize people don't start out with this attitude. It's after years of experiencing the world for what it is that they discover these things.
>>
>>37937891
And there is a reason that board has more >tfw no gf threads then this one
>>
>>37938855
because the most shallow people browse /fit/

it's people who think looks are literally everything. While they are a huge factor, if you're an insufferable, uninteresting person no amount of gym is going to help you get a loving gf.
>>
>>37937741
nah, the below average looking guy is always left as the friend who give advices
>>
>>37938880
>according to this jocks should never have loving gfs
>they get gfs easier than anyone else
>>
Because girls don't have the same sex drive as men. Girls can go without sex, guys can't
>>
no.
in short it dosen't matter if you have muscle or play guitar like eddie van halen.
all that matters is your height/face/money. its the holy triad
>>
You people are fucking stupid.
Girls like guys with personality, with genuine interests and hobbies that are actually cool and facinating. If a cubby, below average guy has charm and is genuinely cool and fun to be around, regardless of if he is hot or nice, he will most likely get a girlfriend as long as he's putting himself out in situations where he's meeting new people.

No, playing videogames, watching Asian cartoons and shit posting are not hobbies. Surfing, rockclimbing, sculpting and archery are fucking hobbies.

Girls who just want to fuck are the only ones who care about looks and those are actually in the minority. Most women want to be in relation to somebody who has an interesting life and is genuinely fun to be around because in their eyes they want to leech off the activities of interesting people because girls themselves are usually really fucking boring and don't have the motivation or originality to make life choices for themselves outside of what the media and society tell them.
>>
>>37937741
Below average girls don't need anything to redeem themselves
By virtue of having a vagina, some guy will want to put a ring on her
>>
>>37939138
i have personality and interests beyond of what a woman can even grasp

>Surfing, rockclimbing, sculpting and archery are fucking hobbies
lol are you fucking serious? those aren't hobbies. its just jerking around and going out. hobbies is something you can do immediately every day and practice
>>
>>37939138
What makes this hobbies compared to my video games.

They sound pretentious as fuck
>>
Having a shitty body is far worse than having an uggo face, ugly people can at least get with other ugly people, but nobody, NOBODY wants a bloated pile of flesh on top of them when it comes time to do the dirty
>>
File: 1400965615650.jpg (110KB, 600x378px) Image search: [Google]
1400965615650.jpg
110KB, 600x378px
>>37939194
>No mere mortal can grasp even at the threshold of my special interests.
>>
>>37939303
im saying guys can certainly connect and understand what im doing.
but why would a woman care about music theory when all they listen to is shitty club music.
there are things i can talk hours about but no one cares.
>>
>>37939138
This

Shit, he doesn't even need Chad hobbies. There's a 300 lb literal neckbeard at my work, but he's funny and smart as fuck. Amazing personality. I wanted to try to fuck him, then learned he already had a gf. To be fair, I'm no 10/10, but I doubt you robots reading this are either.
>>
>>37937741
Yes. Also helps if you get a good job.
>>
>>37939380
what made him so fuckable
Also, how ugly are you
>>
File: gfrew.jpg (20KB, 633x220px) Image search: [Google]
gfrew.jpg
20KB, 633x220px
>>37939194

>hobbies is something you can do immediately every day and practice

>implying you cant get better at surfing, sculpting, rockclimbing an archery by practicing

Nigga are you fucking retarded.

>>37939360
>Actually believes that its possible to have a better taste in music than other people, and should therefore be superior to them.

Club music is pretty good too desu.
>>
>>37939206
Because video games are for children.
>>
>>37937853
Femanom here, this is very true. A group of my friends were commenting on this guy who had a butterface, but his body was a perfect 10. All them them agreed he was attractive, and he had a nice personality.

inb4 reeeeeeeee all women are sluts, roastie.
>>
>>37939540
what you describe is activity.
this is why people have hobbies, is so that they can develop themselves and become good.
you don't take lessons in something only to have fun, you want to gain skills that you can apply at home/other places
>>
>>37939570
thats not what it says on the package.
>>
>>37939579
>inb4 reeeeeeeee all women are sluts, roastie.

All women are sluts and you're a roastie
>>
>>37939579
so what you are basically saying that there was this singular magical moment where woman werent whores?
how impressive, im tearing up
>>
File: rambie.png (318KB, 366x366px) Image search: [Google]
rambie.png
318KB, 366x366px
>>37939623
Nigga are you arguing with a fucking Webster definition.
>>
>>37939681
but going to the club or having leisure time is not a hobby. a hobby is something gradual that develops your skills gradually.
going out and having fun is not a hobby, its activity. unless you are doing it for a purpose like being more athletic
>>
File: hfudiash.jpg (28KB, 799x321px) Image search: [Google]
hfudiash.jpg
28KB, 799x321px
>>37939735
Since you obviously didn't read it the first time.

>hobby : plural hobbies : a pursuit outside one's regular occupation engaged in especially for relaxation Writing is just a hobby of his. Her hobbies include gardening and bird-watching.

>engaged in especially for relaxation

It says jack shit about increasing your skills dude.
>>
>>37939681
if i like to a take a shit then its a hobby?
>>
>>37939818
Yeah, but it aint gettin you laid.
>>
>>37939540
>>37939681
Your own chosen definition would mean that anime, video games and shit posting are in fact hobbies.
>>
>>37937853
>a meh face can be overlooked
No it can't. The face is the most integral part.
>>
>>37939856
so you admit that your motivations are dishonest.
>>
>>37937741
Only when they're young. When women hit their thirties most of them shift their interests from aesthetics towards emotional compatability and financial security.
>>
File: 1454059832020.jpg (80KB, 454x500px) Image search: [Google]
1454059832020.jpg
80KB, 454x500px
>>37939879
>>37939890
The emphasis on them not being hobbies was probably placed as in they aren't things other people will find interesting.

Also i'm not >>37939138 :/
>>
>>37939380
Be honest, the guy is a dick, and that's what you like about him.
>>
>>37940011
if you don't find it interesting then its not a hobby. or at least your hobby.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.