[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so yesterday i decided to make myself some poppy tea, only problem

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 4068396_35232de5.jpg (261KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
4068396_35232de5.jpg
261KB, 640x600px
so yesterday i decided to make myself some poppy tea, only problem was i dont have access to the right species but i heard the common poppy also has some effects when put into tea.

i gathered around 5g of seeds and some green pods, put in the bleder with hot water and let it rest for 10min before filtering it with cloth.

i drank it and i felt a little slower after a while but i think that might be placebo. So what did i do wrong? i know the dose should be about 30g but just wanted to test before taking the recommended dose. was my perperation bad or are is the common poppy just not fit to make you high? i was hoping for at least a little more effect even if the dose was small
>>
Poppy seed tea can kill you and there is no reliable way to judge what kind of dosage your getting from different batches of poppy seeds, even from the same brand.
There is no clever way to do something stupid like this and anyone this desperate to get high should be well aware they may end up dead within an hour of consuming this bullshit.
>>
>>37937078
didnt die and there is not toxic component in the plant acept for those that make you high so the risk isnt that big, also lots of research into the plant was put into before the consumption
>>
>>37937106
www.poppyseedtea.com

Thanks for sharing, hope this clears things up!
>>
>>37937143
well it seems to me that site is more propoganda against drugs then trying to inform, almost all cases of ODing on poppy seeds is because the person didnt try out a smaller batch first of the bought or gathered seeds
>>
>>37937143
also the article says he consumed 1.6kg of seeds for his tea, thats quite a lot
>>
>>37937143
3.5 lbs of poppy tea + benzos

Kid was stupid.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.