[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need nothing more than a cube with a small bed and a PC with

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: 1440.jpg (154KB, 1010x674px) Image search: [Google]
1440.jpg
154KB, 1010x674px
I need nothing more than a cube with a small bed and a PC with an internet connection. I have no desire for anything greater, shit like fancy cars, yachts and steaks are just ways bored rich people wave cash around and aren't actually that enjoyable. Anyone else agree?
>>
>>37937013
yeah cuz you know youll never have a yacht fancy cars and steaks.
>>
There's quite a few elements of life that you're leaving out of the middle of the spectrum between living in a box with a PC and yachts and fancy cars
>>
Are you telling me you dont want a nice steak every now and then? Nigga hamburgers are nice but steak nice.
>>
>>37937013
I could easily live like that, and pretty much do 2bh, but I don't think having more things is bad as long as everything you own has some special importance
>>
>>37937013
>I need nothing more than a cube with a small bed and a PC with an internet connection.
Yes. That's all I've wanted since I was a kid.
>>
>>37937056
Taste is just a temporary kind of enjoyment, you can do without it when you look at it as just a biological reaction.
>>
>>37937123
>Taste is just a temporary kind of enjoyment

As is every other kind of enjoyment

>you can do without it when you look at it as just a biological reaction.

See above

The dribbles of dopamine you've trained yourself to get from staring at a screen are every bit as much "just" a biological reaction as the feelings that everyone else gets when they do what they enjoy.
>>
>>37937123
You are a fucking idiot who thinks nihilism is the answer to everything. I can tell by that smug,shitty sentence you decided to type up.
>>
OP, this isnt your living space, though, is it?

It looks like one of those Japanese capsule apartments or something.
>>
File: file.png (413KB, 575x385px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
413KB, 575x385px
>>37937176

looks comfy AF desu
>>
>>37937013
Looks comfy but i don t know if i could last a year in this
>>
>>37937013
Idk dude

Sometimes I just want someone to hold at night too
>>
>>37937013
I need slightly more, but all the power to you my man.

I hate to be that type of person who needs to keep up with the Joneses in order to keep there cortisol at a managable level.
>>
>>37937390
>there cortisol
their that would be
I hope one day I can have a house in a fancy neighborhood and then not mow the lawn.
>>
File: 1467869221589.jpg (504KB, 1600x1007px) Image search: [Google]
1467869221589.jpg
504KB, 1600x1007px
>>37937013
I would need standing room, although I could probably just leave and walk around the corridors of the building or outside for a bit.

I would also prefer a separate washroom and kitchen. I could get by with a toilet/sink, really good ventilation, and a single hot plate, or communal shower, washroom, and kitchen area for the building, though

Basically I'd say OP's pic is 85% livable and comfy enough assuming the building had places to shit, shower, shave and cook food, even if they were shared.

Then again I was partially homeless for 6 months, sleeping on rooftops and at my university's library, showering at the swimming pool showers, eating expired food bank ramen and canned beans with water microwaved in the cafeteria, wearing the same clothes for 4-5 days straight.

Anyways, I totally agree about the cars, mansions, steaks shit. It would be nice, but not something I need or even really want that much. It seems so unobtainable, even owning a suburban house or getting a mortgage for a shitty starter townhouse, duplex or bungalow ("first home" meme) seems mythical and a bit undesirable.
>>
That image looks pretty comfy
>>
I live in a van when I dont live in a semi truck.
Small space is all I know.
I save every fucking penny I make
>>
>>37937013
you have learned the ways anon, comfy studio flats is where is at.
>>
>>37937168
Can you defend why your position is superior :^]
>>
>>37937176
It's a closet. You can see the door. The products on the shelves are american, except, the toilet paper. I'm guessing maybe Hong Kong?
>>
>>37937013
A lot of people in the West (especially America/Canada) are realizing they don't need a fucking house in suburbia and would rather live in the city or out on a farm

Unfortunately, housing and mortgages are a huge part of GDP, the financial system, and economic predictions. Expect a HAPPENING
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.