[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>can't fix myself because I can't force myself to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0061.jpg (80KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0061.jpg
80KB, 633x758px
>can't fix myself because I can't force myself to do stuff long enough for it to make a difference
>no one else will fix me
I don't stand a chance. I've looked around for the Internet hoping to find an alternative to suicide but I can't find one.
>>
Cut that hair short.

Makes the difference you need.
>>
>>37936853
>no one else will fix me
nor can they.
they can even give you pills to change your mood, but they can't change your thoughts. it's all about the thoughts. and you have the power to change them.
>>
>>37936873
It's already short.
>>37936897
>and you have the power to change them
No I don't, if I did then this problem wouldn't be here.
I've been trying it in every way I could think of for several years and no matter what I do I always fail in exactly the same way which was me just not doing enough.
>>
>>37936948
well. what can I say i'm pretty much in the same spot but when I did change (even for short periods of time) it was through changing my thinking and through discipline. not being (suicide) is very aluring but the process (most of them that I have access to at least) seems very painful and daunting, more so than just existing (for now)
>>
Boo hoo, my life sucks i want to commit suicide. Shut up.

>me
>18
>mom dad sister die in car crash otw to new house
>have to buy them all no life insurance and all money spent on new house
>in a town 500 miles acorss country
>in 50k+ debt
>just got ged
>obese
>manlet
>now homeless
>attemped suicide twice
>working 3 minimum wage jobs
>living in a tent
>lose all weight (Not by choice granted)
>got a gf druggie but somewhere to live
>live with druggie for 2 years while in community college
>get assosiate degree in IT
>Start job at local It firm
>5 years later
>got gf of 3 years 1 baby boy
>renting a house in good neighborhood
>fit

I don't want to hear any of your lip boy.
>>
File: 1496171961135.jpg (47KB, 720x439px) Image search: [Google]
1496171961135.jpg
47KB, 720x439px
>>37937011
Bcus that happened
>>
>>37937011
Your post contains absolutely no argument as to why it's not the only option for me.
>>
>>37937011
"muh feels are more important than you! look at how strong I am!"
You're a fucking meme, anon.
>>
>>37936948
iktf
you try so hard, set yourself in the mood, every day overcoming yourself to work for the better life. And then you remember you have nothing and you are still nothing.
Why do I have to work so hard on myself when other have it all for just being themselves. Why do I have to deny myself these very few pleasures I have in this world and replace them with more struggle. All for the off chance "it might get better". Such a sad life just makes me want to stop existing
>>
>>37937011
>your problems aren't worth complaining about because others have it worse
>here a made up story
Even if your story was true, more than 2/3 of the world have it worse then you, stop whining noone asked for your first world problems.
>>
>>37937138
I worked on myself for three-four years straight. I mean, I could have been really degenerate, but I actually pulled it off to a point I had convinced myself I was a normie. But inner nature is always there...waiting between the cracks, and it will jump at your ass if you let it slip.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.