[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck. I tried going to a rave by myself, it was just a bunch

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: rave.jpg (96KB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
rave.jpg
96KB, 750x500px
Fuck.

I tried going to a rave by myself, it was just a bunch of people standing around chatting.

After sitting around for 5 mins I chickened out and left.

How the FUCK are you meant to meet people when you are loner tier.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170623_185805.png (172KB, 406x423px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170623_185805.png
172KB, 406x423px
you are supposed to go to a contra dance. showing up alone is encouraged and you get to touch every single female there

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6t9qAaAPG4
>>
>it was just a bunch of people standing around chatting.

So it wasn't a rave?

>How the FUCK are you meant to meet people when you are loner tier.

Well for one raves aren't exactly the best place to make friends, they're more for raving.

Drugs can help a lot.
>>
You're supposed to be on drugs and in the smoking section.
I once met a pedophile at a rave and he was pretty open about it.
>>
Try taking some MDMA beforehand
>>
>>37936769

>So it wasn't a rave?

I couldn't fucking get myself to go inside to where the music was coming from.
>>
>>37936829
So you're saying you went and sat outside of a rave for 5 minutes then left?

Did you have no desire to actually rave? Regardless of you making friends it can be a really fun experience. Plus you're a lot more likely to make friends with people at the end of the night once you've danced with them.
>>
Look that's easier said than done, it took a massive amount of courage to even make my way there.

Are you a normie? Because you don't seem to understand the concept of anxiety.
>>
>>37936827
Literally this OP, ecstasy allows you to become a normie for a night
>>
>Going to a place where music is blasting, people are busy dancing and biting the insides of their mouths in order to make friends
You didn't think it through.

Honestly stop worrying about making friends and start working at becoming comfortable by yourself. It will happen organically if you put yourself in situations where you must interact with others but it certainly won't happen at a rave dog.
>>
File: 1487794030751.jpg (33KB, 629x505px) Image search: [Google]
1487794030751.jpg
33KB, 629x505px
>>37936716
>tfw no rave scene in my area
B-baka

Next time try go dancing OP
>>
Buy the EDM hits of 2017 CD and be the DJ
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.