[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me, bored >think about middle school >remember my

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 1498163954743.jpg (63KB, 427x650px) Image search: [Google]
1498163954743.jpg
63KB, 427x650px
>be me, bored
>think about middle school
>remember my crush
>she liked me
>she was always nice to me and used to run her hand through my hair and stuff
>we played truth or dare and other people dared her to kiss me
>she did
>heaven.feels
>it was clear that we both liked each other
>never had the balls to ask her

Share your middle school/high school crush stories.
>>
>>37936631
fuck off sky
>>
>>37936670
I don't know what are you talking about, anon. I'm not "sky".
>>
File: Party Rock Pepe.gif (427KB, 978x478px) Image search: [Google]
Party Rock Pepe.gif
427KB, 978x478px
>>37936631
Was she a gypsy?
>>
Bump for sad stories origio
>>
File: IMG_1798.jpg (72KB, 558x498px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1798.jpg
72KB, 558x498px
I had to have liked a dozen girls in eighth grade, and from what I could tell, half or so of them liked me.

One of them opened up to me in homeroom. Told me she thought me attractive and whatnot, effectively asked me out. I made like such a sperg, though, she broke it off with me before dismissal.

Another told me I was cute, something I reckoned very odd seeing as I did nothing but poke fun at her. I began doting on her not long after, but as you'd have it, as soon as I began softening up on her with my shtick, all her affection for me vanished and she stopped liking me.

The one that's stuck with me, though, liked me for the greater part of the year, but our feelings weren't mutual until the very end of the year. The last day came, though, and by then she'd given up - didn't leave me with a hug like she did everyone else, just a hollow-feeling "see you around." A number of days after I'd finally mustered the courage to ask her out, but I didn't do so before getting word she was already with someone else.

Heck.
>>
>>37936631
High school is almost over and I sort of feel the same about a girl. Everything on r9k is telling me that I should ask her and I think I might finally be able to do it
>>
>>37937149
Hurry up, anon. You don't wanna miss it, like us.
>>
>>37937149
Do it you motherfucker don't lose your chance
>>
>>37937149
Avenge all of us, and do it
>>
Share stories, anons. Let's bring some feels.
>>
>be me, bored
>think of an embarrassing memory
>think of another
>get wrapped up in bitterness and regret
>tell myself it doesn't matter
>i don't care
>i haven't seen those people in years
>i wish i was dead
>>
>>37938682
I wish I had a friend I could say anything to and a cutie gf.
Is that too much?
>>
>>37938714
It's not too much in a general sense but it can be for some people. I have had multiple friends I could say anything to but I was never able to maintain the relationship or feel any sort of intimacy. I just said whatever I wanted, joking half the time and the people who liked that became my friends. As for a gf I had a girlfriend for a very short time once but she wasn't that attractive and any feelings I had towards her felt like a charade. I held her hand but anything more than that would have been impossible for me. So if your like me those things are too much. I'm far past the point of desire when it comes to relationships. Most days I wish that I could just pause time and go around raping and looting at my pleasure. But If you still want those things and still believe in them, It's not too much. But if your like me, anything you want, you learn to give up on it.
>>
File: depressed.gif (55KB, 248x248px) Image search: [Google]
depressed.gif
55KB, 248x248px
>>37936631
Please stop OP, I have had too many girls like me and me only notice once it was too late.
Nearly every guy I know would think it would be weird for a girl to ever be attracted to me which made me just assume that nobody likes/would like me.

That was until I started thinking objectively.

Many girls would
>try to stare into my eyes
>play with my hair
>do stupid shit to gain physical contact points with me
>laugh at everything I say
>have their friends hint that they like me
>find really weird reasons to talk to me
>drop their spaghetti when around me
This is all I can think of rn but I never did shit because my ""friends"" would just lower my self esteem all the time.
fuk man
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.