[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>younger brother has a masters degree in engineering, chad

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 10

File: 1497916131194.jpg (7KB, 251x234px) Image search: [Google]
1497916131194.jpg
7KB, 251x234px
>younger brother has a masters degree in engineering, chad tier personality
>older sister is married and owns a house, works at a hospital
>I drive a forklift

Who else /family fuckup/ here?
>>
>>37936053
>Older brother married, working on wall street
>Older sister going to Stanford
And then theres me. I got the shit genes of the family with frazzy hair and a barely visible chin
>>
File: okmd3twuzfvy.jpg (72KB, 960x549px) Image search: [Google]
okmd3twuzfvy.jpg
72KB, 960x549px
>Younger brother is a 3D animator and a Canadian First Reserve militiaman.
>I'm a clinically depressed college drop out NEET with alcoholic tendencies.
>>
>>37936134
>Shower
I dont know this feel
>>
At least you have a job, some of us have been jobless for months
>>
>>37936134
I = (You)

>brother 1
Tall Chad business owner salesfag

>brother 2 (9 years younger than me)
Teen Chad who is out meeting friends and fucking teen whores every weekend

I've realized that the logical conclusion of my life is suicide. I've set a date and I'm really looking forward to it.
>>
File: eggman dies.jpg (143KB, 640x1137px) Image search: [Google]
eggman dies.jpg
143KB, 640x1137px
>younger brother has bio med degree
>has an extremely qt gf
>works out daily
>goes to frat parties

>Im a college drop out
>Shit lazy artist
>do drugs
>still live with mum and dad at 24
>work at a pizza place making 20k a year
>YOUNGER brother always tries building me up telling me art is good and I just need to be myself and have confidence
Life is suffering
>>
>>37936192
Is your little bro wrong though, anon?
>>
>>37936134
>First Reserve
If it makes you feel any better, anyone can get in, and they're looked down upon by real soldiers.
>>
>>37936223
what a stupid thing to look down on someone for
>>
>>37936212
Its just kind of ironic considering he's the one who bullied me into nearly killing myself when were younger.

He stole all my friends at a young age, and they joined in on tormenting me.

I got new friends and got into drugs.

I hate placing the blame on people for my fuck ups, but its almost entirely his fault I am the way I am
>>
>>37936053
Porkchop?
Forklifts are cool af OP, I drive one too.
>>
>younger brother is chad, but retard
>he was dumb enough to go to West Point
>more or less flunked out after one year
>went to community college, and now is going to a low-tier state school to get a degree in communications

Meanwhile, I get a bachelor's in civ. engineering from a good school (3.6 GPA), and land a $55k job after 8 months of searching. Chad bee tee eff oh, 'ttebayo.
>>
It wasn't until I was 18 that I realized I wasn't the fuck up. I have 5 other sibling one of them a sister. Sister is currently in high school but my brother (26) still lives at home pursuing hopeless art dream. I'm not the family prize by any means but I'm better than most of them. My second oldest brother goes to prestigious university in the safest city in my state. My third oldest is a fucking fat neet who lives at home and stays in his room all day playing vidya. I think he's 20 or something I don't care about their ages anymore. I'm almost 19 now and Im
Going into the military because I'm trying to make a lateral move to change my life, hopefully leave this horrible place forever
>>
>older brother: starting PhD in civil engineering
>younger brother: studying medicines
>me: starting master in law school
>parents: both engineers
who else /smart genes/ here?
>>
>>37936286
Have you ever thought of telling him that? Idk if it would help, but I feel like that'd be nice to get off your chest.
>>
>>37936223
Thanks, mang. Appreciate.
>>
File: 0656.jpg (56KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
0656.jpg
56KB, 640x360px
>>37936053
>Oldest brother is getting master's degree in communication, regularly travels the world
>Friendly-Chad second brother is turbo-wealthy, collects convertibles and also travels the world
>Older sister isn't rich and works two jobs, but she's a married mother so she's mom's favorite
>Me, pursuing a meme degree, still working at Stacy mall store and still interning
>>
>>37936053

A forklift driver was cool as fuck in my last job. He was looked up as someone reliable, got a higher charge, and totally fucked one of the girls that came to work during summer.

Just improve that fuckin mindset bro. Be the best you can be, rising and improving from whatever you were yesterday. Godspeed and good vibes to you my man
>>
>>37936053
My older brother fucked his entire life up by having 6 kids with 6 different women. He's currently not with any of them and only sees two of his kids. I'm not doing great but as long as I don't fuck my life up that bad I still think I'm the top sibling,
>>
>>37936456
he knows, he's already apologized to me for being the way he was.

Im just a faggot that keeps holding a grudge
>>
>>37936053
thats ok anon just remember that life is meaningless and we are all going to die at some point anyways so you might as well enjoy the ride before it ends buddy
>>
>>37936151
Its nice anon. Hot shower Is one of the very few reasons I live
>>
>>37936773
Have you tried therapy anon? It might help you sort out those lingering feelings. If you're not interested in that, maybe try a sport like boxing where you can let out your anger constructively.
>>
>>37936860
Im probably going to see a therapist soon.

And its not anger that im holding in, its just sadness, im just disappointed, mostly in myself, but also with some of the people in my life.
>>
>>37936891
Please see a therapist soon man, it could really help you. This may sound corny but you shouldn't be disappointed in yourself, this is a pretty understandable reaction to some hard bullshit in your life.
I really believe that you can get better dude, you just have to take one small step at a time
>>
File: 1423264616741.jpg (130KB, 754x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1423264616741.jpg
130KB, 754x1000px
>Older sister married, has kids and lives in a nice house
>Younger brother married, lives in a nice house and has plans for kids
>I live in a one bed apartment and am pretty much scared of the thought of having sex
>>
>Tfw you post this every week

get off pol and get off r9k this board isnt for losers anymore.
>>
File: 1461716307943.jpg (10KB, 350x334px) Image search: [Google]
1461716307943.jpg
10KB, 350x334px
TFW 2nd oldest in a family with 5 kids
>Eldest has a computer science degree
>Middle kid has a computer science and engineering degree
>2nd youngest has a Nursing practinioner degree
>Youngest is in a band that's been signed and finishing up his nursing degree

I work as a sales rep, feels bad man
>>
>>37936053
Mate, forklift drivers are a valuable commodity.
>>
>>37936134
Primary reserves are nothing special anon, I've been in for 7 years and only stay in for the easy money and sweet dental coverage.
>>
File: 1428380126861.jpg (33KB, 722x349px) Image search: [Google]
1428380126861.jpg
33KB, 722x349px
>>37936053

dad engineer
brother engineer
me blue collar job, making little above minimum wage,

all cousins engineers/dr

kill me now
>>
>>37936053
>Big bro owns his own big company
>other big bro has wide (powerful) connections across the country.

Meanwhile I am enjoying life being NEET.

>big Bro's have 5 children (3 and 2)

There is nothing I have to do, my bloodline is secured and whether I move out at all won't matter #blessedNEET
>>
>>37937331
What's their band anon?
>>
>>37936192
It's normal to consciously know it makes no sense to hold a grudge or let the past affect you, but our brains aren't so simple.

Your subconscious mind believes different and it must be convinced of what the conscious mind knows, then you will be able to move on.

T. Feelsbro

Meditating is very good, hard at first, but it can be very resourceful for your situation.
>>
>>37937537

Wouldn't that just give away my identity?
>>
>>37937763
Probably, but I want to hear their music. Do the right thing here
>>
>>37936053
That's me but on a whole societal scale. I'm in a country where people are hyper social, and I mean hyper social. Everyone has 6 - 12 friends, meets with people all the time, everyone's constantly talking with someone else etc. There's no chill like in German/American culture where there is an allowance for loners or at least not having to talk with fucking people all the time.

Then everyone in my family is maximum tier normie that they couldn't be a bigger one. They all have gfs/bfs, have all lost virginity early (sex is legal from age 14 here) all have tons of friends that they see literally every day and so on.

Not only am I the only LGBT in the family (btw I'm LGBT) I'm the only robot or even a fucking asocial person in my family. Family gatherings are a pain since I have to socialize with all my super normie cousins, many of whom are younger than me and have already graduated whereas I'm 24 and college dropout. I know the only reason they're even bothering with a fuckup like me is because they have to in order to be polite and that makes me hate myself more than I already do.
>>
>>37938221
>I'm LGBT
How can you be a gay man but also a lesbian, trans and bisexual?

>friendly reminder that the concept of "LGBT" is barely coherent and is a normie-tier way to box in a variety of social deviants
>friendly reminder that implying that gay men have anything inherently in common with trannies is the epitome of bullshit identity politics
>>
>tfw no siblings
this is a good thing, r-right?

>>37938221
where are you from?
>>
>>37936053
I have four brothers so the older ones are pretty successful by now around their 30s

it doesn't matter though, it's not like you have to talk to them if you don't want to

>>37936409
>55k with engineering degree

do you live in a depressed area or something? I know a guy without a degree earning 70 grand to do network administration.
>>
File: 1324447260161.jpg (49KB, 648x486px) Image search: [Google]
1324447260161.jpg
49KB, 648x486px
>older sister is nice as can be, has a boyfriend she loves dearly who makes $100k+ a year as a coder
>she has a college degree, makes $50k/year and is moving to LA with her previously mentioned bf

>little brother is somewhat chad
>bodybuilder, tattoos, steady gf, but also has severe anxiety issues just like me

>me
>too socially anxious to continue my education post high school so I've been working a shitty manual labor job the last 7 years even though I'm pretty book smart
>live in a shitty apartment with my best friend
>play vidya, fap, skateboard, smoke weed, get drunk, do psychedelics.
>no direction in life
>still hung up on a girl that broke my heart years ago

I guess it could be worse. I wonder if my mom ever blames herself for the way I turned out
>>
>>37936053
makes you feel any better I'm 34 never had a job I get neetbux do to mental health but I went to gas station today with my mom for a slushie and shit my pants in the gas station mom made me walk home mile away covered in crap it only goes down hill from here
>>
>>37936181
>>brother 2 (9 years younger than me)

My brother is 9 years younger than me aswell. I can just feel that he'll end up a chad.
>>
>>37936053
>Brother graduated in Electrical Engineering and Business and Finance
>Sister is a Heart Surgeon
And i have no special talents
>>
File: 1488336145365.png (135KB, 257x357px) Image search: [Google]
1488336145365.png
135KB, 257x357px
>family gives your rightful inheritance to your older brother
>>
>>37939357
>tfw you're an only child but your rightful inheritance is an old toaster and 5$
>>
>>37939012
Please, tell us more anon

Original boner plants
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.