[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Be quiet > Anon you need to open up more to people, that's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

Be quiet

> Anon you need to open up more to people, that's why no one wants to talk to you

Start talking

> Anon why do you say such strange things, no wonder no one wants to talk to you
>>
They only want you to talk about what's popular.

Then, once you've gained enough experience lying about your interests, you might be able to explore talking about what you really like.
>>
>>37935990
anon.. anon..

its not your fault. ... its not your fault.
>>
People are stupid, they tend to create feedback loops that make things worse.

With me it goes like this:
>feel uncomfortable to certain people
>be quiet around them
>they make comments about it in some way
>they make me even more uncomfortable
>>
>>37935990
I know. I opened for quite a few years. Thought "what the fuck is there to lose?". I was known as the joker and the funny kid but everybody thought I was weird. As my time in high school ended I realized how lonely I was, and went back to my robotic ways. Fuck, I tried being social. We...tried, anon. Cm'here.
>>
>>37935990
I SAID I THOUGHT YOU DIED ALONE
A LONG LONG TIIIME AGOOO

OHHH NOOO
NOT MEEE

I NEEEVER LOST COONTROOOL
YOURE FACE...TO FACE
WITH THE MAN WHO SOOOLD THE WOOORLD
>>
>>37935990
How bout that sweet spot where you talk about things people care about and not about how religion is cancer and how much you hate society and stacies

I think that would solve this
>>
Yesterday I thought that somebody asked me why I was so quiet yesterday, I gave him an answer but it turned out that he was asking somebody else who was just a little quiter yesterday than normal and he got annoyed that I awnsered
>>
>>37936016
This. I think of it as a verbal handshake. They want you to demonstrate you belong to their society by telling them things that are popular/cool/acceptable and suggesting that you engage in activities which are seen as popular/cool/acceptable.
>>
>>37936062
I know these feels anon
>>
>>37936178
>don't talk about things you actually think, talk about and agree with the echo chamber that is modern society
>>
File: 1489082586232.jpg (12KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1489082586232.jpg
12KB, 480x640px
>be really outgoing and funny
>blow all my material in one night, can't keep it going constantly and become boring as fuck the next day for an entire month
>>
>>37935990
Learn to be more self aware in social situations. Talk about things that the other normies are talking about.
>>
>>37935990
> Be me
> First year at uni
> Being careful to not talking with anyone
> It works for like 2 months
> Fag start talking to me, introduce me other two guys
> They talk all the time about sport and voting girls
> Both arguments boring af to me
> "You don't talk very much, are you a sociopath?"
> Forced laugh "of course not"
> Start participate discussion
> "WTF is wrong with you Anon? You are a sociopath for real"
Fuck I hate them. I'm an actor 4 days a week
>>
>>37938369
fuck, are you actually me

this happens every time I attend a party
>>
>>37937685
What? Am I not allowed to be myself and make friends by being who I am?
>>
File: 1455896224729.jpg (224KB, 1600x1982px) Image search: [Google]
1455896224729.jpg
224KB, 1600x1982px
>Be Quiet
>No one bothers talking to you or starting a conversation at you and can't get the courage to say anything

>Be Talkative
>No one wants to pay attention to you and only pretends to be interested in what you're saying
>>
File: 1478213212043.jpg (201KB, 840x650px) Image search: [Google]
1478213212043.jpg
201KB, 840x650px
>gives you shitty vague advice
>acts like it HAS to be your fault
>if it's bad enough, they'll call the fucking psych ward
>only listen to you because they're either getting paid or are proselytizing religion
>compares your problems to other ones
>getting in your face demanding you speak to them

"omg how cum u nevr talk to us????"
>>
>>37938035
Not him but basically, yeah. If you want to get along with normies you have to always play it safe with conversations unless you're really sure they can handle a complicated or difficult conversation.
>>
File: 1361417704184.jpg (87KB, 449x269px) Image search: [Google]
1361417704184.jpg
87KB, 449x269px
>Start talking
>"Anon are you a wizard?"
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.