[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

do you have some mania ? I think I'm pyromaniac I want

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 97157652.png (1MB, 1024x648px) Image search: [Google]
97157652.png
1MB, 1024x648px
do you have some mania ?

I think I'm pyromaniac
I want to go outside and burn a tree isolated in a field
have you ever experiment that ?
what the worst could happen to me if I do that ?
>>
>Not thinking of burning normies down first and foremost
You're past help.
>>
>>37935827
>burn a tree

That is much much easier said than done unless the tree is fucking dead and all its leaves are dry.

But yeah there are woods nearby where I would go burn shit as a teen every weekend, even as a younger kid I would always be playing around with matches and lighters.

These days I get my pyromania out via video games, it's not the same thing but at least it won't land me in jail for arson or something.

>what the worst could happen to me if I do that ?

You could set yourself on fire you dummy.
>>
>>37935917

>That is much much easier said than done unless the tree is fucking dead and all its leaves are dry.

I know but we have a drought for 3 weeks now here so I think it's the best moment to try

>You could set yourself on fire you dummy

I'm not that thumb I was meaning juridic consequences
>>
burn a random tree 100 times and you'll never get caught, but burn the wrong random tree once and you'll be on a free ride to the police station
>>
>>37935917

>I would go burn shit as a teen every weekend, even as a younger kid I would always be playing around with matches and lighters.

So why you don't ?
>>
>>37936019

by the wrong random tree you mean one wich will cause death and/or heavy damages ?

how police can know who set this fire, I don't get it
they can tell that was a intentional fire but they can't know who set it
>>
>>37936037
Why I don't what?
>>
>>37936188

>I would go burn shit
>>
>>37936313
You mean why I don't do it anymore?

I'm 31 god damn years old and can't afford to get arrested for arson or even just some bullshit fine.

Like I said,there are loads of video games that simulate the experience of setting fires and I get my impulses out that way. Minecraft is a good one just for that.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.