[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you consider yourself the worst of society? I used to think

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: wt4j6xg5ol5z.png (1MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
wt4j6xg5ol5z.png
1MB, 1440x2560px
Do you consider yourself the worst of society?

I used to think so, a few years ago, but increasingly I think I'm borderline normie with the kind of people that exist out there (pic related)
>>
File: 1496283631019.jpg (52KB, 523x724px) Image search: [Google]
1496283631019.jpg
52KB, 523x724px
>>37935693
It could always be worse. Remember that when you're feeling low
>>
I'm basically an NPC you cant interact with.
>>
You can be a Marxist-Leninist and a muslim, but I doubt you can be a gay muslim
>>
File: 02f.jpg (34KB, 655x527px) Image search: [Google]
02f.jpg
34KB, 655x527px
>>37935693
I, non-ironically and quite originally, consider myself the cream of society.
I am dutiful, tall, intelligent, dedicated, and moral and law abiding. I feel like it is the rest of the general population that is the problem with the world.

And I am a scandifag, and the general population here is already the cream of the crop when it comes to human kind.

If everyone was educated and had a deep sense of themselves and others in what is actually, truly right or wrong, I would have fit in with the world easily. I would have gone places then, having some mid-tier job in the upper echelons of society or government.

And I'm 33 yo wizard.
>>
>>37935806
I'm doing it right now tho :^)
>>
File: 1497335155379.jpg (103KB, 483x368px) Image search: [Google]
1497335155379.jpg
103KB, 483x368px
>>37935693
>>37935775
These things need to be thrown into a tank filled with raw sewage and sulfuric acid.
>>
>>37935693
jesus christ. How did you find this elf hitler?
>>
>>37935806
>I'm basically an NPC you cant interact with.
He says, while interacting with countless people at this exact moment...
>>
>>37936186
Those deviants would probably enjoy the experience and already have a scat fetish.
>>
>>37935947
You can't be a gay Marxist-Leninist either. And no, "They just didn't have access to as much information!" is a retarded excuse for Stalin persecuting gays. Homosexuality was generally accepted in ancient fucking Greece. Marxist Leninists are morons. Especially those who have the cognitive dissonance to be gay and sympathize with the USSR.
>>
>>37936539
Think your mixing up marxist Leninism with stalinism there
>>
>>37935693
Why do these freaks love Islam so much when it wants them all dead?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.