[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>bout to buy a car >$24,000 after taxes i don't even

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: DO YOU KNOW HOW FAST YOUR GOING.jpg (212KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
DO YOU KNOW HOW FAST YOUR GOING.jpg
212KB, 1600x1200px
>bout to buy a car
>$24,000 after taxes

i don't even like cars that much...
>>
buy a used volvo.
>>
>>37935353
unless you're making serious money and getting a dodge demon don't waste your time here kid
>>
File: IMG_1001.png (455KB, 692x767px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1001.png
455KB, 692x767px
didn't you post on /o/ that your parents were buying it for you?
>>
>>37935473
>>>/o/17413552
>>
>>37935473
that wasn't me, i just saved the pic because the speedometer is hilarious
>>
>>37935804
[web of lies deepens]
>>
>>37935353
if you have the money a good car is a good thing to own.
>>
If it's a 5 seater you can drive for Uber or Lyft and make some of that money back.

But the people might throw up in it if you drive late at night.
>>
Why would you buy a new car?
>>
>>37936073
What board do you think you're on, normie?
Robots don't have the social skills to deal with that kind of shit.
>>
>>37935353
Good luck when something goes wrong with it, then
>>
>>37936880
>Robots don't have the social skills to deal with that kind of shit.

>phone dings
>go to x then go to y
>don't talk to passenger at all (most will be thankful for this)
>get payed

Where do you need social skills? Unless you mean they're too autistic to apply for any job in the first place, in which case they should only be dreaming of buying a car.
>>
>>37936932
>All passengers don't want to talk
>>
>>37935353
Are you paying cash? what year is the car?
>>
>>37935353
Get a 2017 Nissan Versa S.
It's the cheapest new car in American and you can get it for under 12k including tax, title, etc.
It's also the last year you'll be able to get a new car this cheap because in 2018 all new cars will be required to have a back up camera.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.