[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need some advice, m8s >Go to McDonald's daily for lunch

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: 1487809947618.jpg (43KB, 330x430px) Image search: [Google]
1487809947618.jpg
43KB, 330x430px
Need some advice, m8s

>Go to McDonald's daily for lunch and/or dinner.
>Cutie 3.14 cashier has begun to notice me
>every time I come in she smiles, says hi, and asks how my day is going
>I think she likes me
>She always has a mickey mouse pin on her uniform

I have enough money saved up. Should i book a trip to Disney world for us and surprise her? I think it's a good way to show her how nice I am and it's a good way to start a relationship. What do you guys think?
>>
Ez b8
>>
>>37933736
You totally should. There's no way that could backfire whatsoever
>>
That's kinda creepy dude
2fast
>>
>>37933736
>it's a good way to show her how nice I am and it's a good way to start a relationship
b8 or not, it's pathetic that there are people out there that will genuinely think like this. Makes me feel good that I'll never be this beta.
>>
Dude go for it! What could possibly go wrong, right?
>>
>>37933736
Assuming b8 but for anyone who sees this and thinks its not a bad idea, pls don't buy huge things for people you don't know personally.
>>
>>37933756
>>37933891

It's not b8. If you're not here to give advice, get the fuck out of my thread.
>>
DO IT! Holy shit it would make for such a lovely story to tell your future kids!!
>>
>>37934129
Don't do it, man. Never spend an excessive amount of money on a girl, especially one you don't even know. Ask her out somewhere local. You don't take trips with a girl unless you've been seeing each other for several months at the very least.
>>
Do it OP! Thats so romantic
>tfw nobody will ever surprise me like that

t: Fem-robot
>>
Hey I remember this thread from a week or so ago. Nice bait.
>>
another beta robot confusing niceness with interest, no you dumb wojakposter, she does not want your dick just because she is being nice, ask a total strange person to go on a trip with you is the most beta-creep thing Ive seen, enjoy your restrinction order
>>
>>37933736
>Go to mcdonald's daily for lunch and/or dinner
Boy, here's some advice: don't do that.
Also, don't spend so much money on a girl you don't know. It's creepy, sad and stupid.
Just approach in a more casual way.
>>
>>37933736

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

DO NOT DO THIS
>>
>>37933736
>mcdonalds every day
no, she doesnt like your fat, greasy ass. You're delusional.
>>
File: Yasuo_Render.png (240KB, 469x703px) Image search: [Google]
Yasuo_Render.png
240KB, 469x703px
>its another r9k can't remember this same copypasta from a week ago thread
>>
>>37933736
>>She always has a mickey mouse pin on her uniform

That's an odd detail to mention, but...OK...

>I have enough money saved up. Should i book a trip to Disney world for us and surprise her?

Ah, I see now. Well, it's a bit unorthodox, but it's your money, why not?

Be sure to post video here of her reaction.
>>
do you live close to Disney World?
>>
>>37933736
Oh I see we're having pasta for dinner again. Should be delicious as always.
>>
>>37933736
I recognize you, anon, you went there already.
No, don't surprise her. And don't go to Disney. I wouldn't go there. The Mickey Mouse pin is prolly for some kids birthday at the restaurant.
Just ask her out on a date.

>qt cashier asks "is that all?"
>you wink and say "how much for your number?"
>>
>>37933827
>everything always too fast or too slow
Fuck off
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.