[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

normie wants to quit his job >Good for you Norm, you need

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 1487451730897.png (190KB, 631x595px) Image search: [Google]
1487451730897.png
190KB, 631x595px
normie wants to quit his job
>Good for you Norm, you need to be in control of your life
>Yeah the way your boss is treating you I would quit too
>Hey, do you want to come work with me! The pay is great and you just fuck around all day!

you want to quit your job
>Holy shit anon that's fucking retarded, you never quit a job ever
>I don't care what problems you've had, you put up with it you fucking pussy
>No Anon, I'm not gonna help you get a cushy job where I work. Nepotism is bad, Anon.
>>
>>37933385
it's OK to quit, anon.
>>
Do you have some sort of plan or goal set up for after you quit? That's the main issue

also
>>Holy shit anon that's fucking retarded, you never quit a job ever
literally no one has ever said that
>>
>>37933385
>tfw had exact same problem
>"you should never quit a job unless you have one set up already"
gtfo norm wageslaves
>>
File: skinny-fat-pepe.png (2MB, 1000x1182px) Image search: [Google]
skinny-fat-pepe.png
2MB, 1000x1182px
>>37933385
if you work at mcdonalds you'll end up skinnyfat. don't do it
>>
yeah i had the same thing. it was a big ordeal when i quit and nobody understood why i was doing it.

i just did it tho. i got so angry that i didn't care anymore about what people thought and that got me thru.
when i did it everyone is like "what is your plan? what are you gonna do next?" and i'm like "i don't know. but i can't do this anymore because i am miserable." i just needed to change. it didn't matter that i had no plan. if i sat around waiting to set something up for when i quit, i would never change my job in the first place.
>>
>>37933580
This
If you tell someone you have another job lined up with some sort of benefit to taking it then no backlash
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.