[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Come to the rainbow gathering and fug cute hippie chicks instead

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 93
Thread images: 10

File: 0000b2a8_big.jpg (121KB, 1000x563px) Image search: [Google]
0000b2a8_big.jpg
121KB, 1000x563px
Come to the rainbow gathering and fug cute hippie chicks instead of staying home onna net.

What do you have to lose?
Costs nothing
You will growth I promise you
>>
Dont be afraid of a slightly smelly vagina anon
>>
>>37933290
Looks like the drugs have taken a toll on her body. Also I hate hippies.
>>
>>37933855
>Also I hate hippies.
Me too and I am a liberal
>>
the land owners should just release attack dogs on them or fire bomb them
>>
>>37933921
Its on pubic lands, no one can tell them to leave
>>
>>37933290
>turbo chads all around
>everyone is super cucked and obnoxious
>all the girls there have bad hygiene and probably have std's from sharing "unbarred love" with hippie chad.
>>
>>37933855
alcohol, nicotine, heroin, meth, crack, etc ("dope", consciousness-reducing drugs, artificial synthetic drugs of Babylon made to create obedient citizens) all take a toll on the body and age you faster

weed, mushrooms, lsd, and mdma (hippie drugs, consciousness-expanding drugs, chicken soup for the astral body) help you retain your youthful vigor
>>
How about you finally tell us how we can get to one?
>>
>>37934520
Hitch hike, walk, bike, etc. Travel as a hippie would. If you show up in a car from this century, I'll be the first to put a rock through your window.
>>
File: 1492609584670.jpg (34KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
1492609584670.jpg
34KB, 500x400px
>>37934588
i wanted to go to one, it was one in bavaria and i live in germany, but i missed out :(

where is ur gathering ? And can you share your experience, because i also heared it can be horrible and annoying
>>
>>37934588
That rock's getting flung right back at your head, LARPer boy.
>>
>>37934661
oh forgott to add, i am pretty capitalsistic, but i have no problem to betray my values, but if its full commie stuff it would be really hard to betray all values
>>
>>37933290
>costs nothing
>traveling basically all the way across the us when I have shit to do is nothing
>>
>>37934493
Disgustingly normal aren't you?
>>
>>37934588
Where's my destination though?
>>
File: 1225 - Ge0JYbA.jpg (15KB, 250x243px) Image search: [Google]
1225 - Ge0JYbA.jpg
15KB, 250x243px
Hippie chicks are chicks, and thus, want hippie Chad.
>>
>>37933290
WHERE THE FUCK IS IT OP?
>>
>>37934493
>weed, mushrooms, lsd, and mdma (hippie drugs, consciousness-expanding drugs, chicken soup for the astral body) help you retain your youthful vigor
Yeah sure
I believe you on the part which make you age faster though

If you can point me to scientific studies instead of drug lore, that would be great
>>
>>37934795
>>37934795
The national rainbow gathering
>>
>>37934795
Malheur National Wildlife Refuge in Oregon.
>>
The ones in my country this year already went by. While I'm attracted to hippie chicks visually, I really dislike their retarded ideologies.
>>
>>37934838
it's simply common sense
nicotine contains free radicals, carbon monoxide, and carcinogens
alcohol kills brain cells and dehydrates the body
meth keeps you up for days without the urge to eat or drink
needles tear the body up
>>
>>37934958
isn't all burnt plant material carcinogenic?
so smoking weed kills you too, with that and the CO, QED
>>
>>37935004
>>37935004
>smoking weed kills you too,

no because spiritual
>>
>>37935004
yes however weed does not contain the additives that make cigarettes so deadly, and the nature of the THC high lends itself to much less frequent use than that of nicotine (compare: several bowls a day in a heavy smoker, versus a pack a day in a heavy smoker) which is shorter-lasting and addictive. The exception is vaping.
>>
What are typical things that go on at a rainbow gathering?
>>
>>37935098
let me guess... you are 15
>>
>>37935215
just camping together
it's very normie tier
>>
>>37933290
>fucked up due to drugs
>has taken forty-seven unknown dicks & other unknown things in her vagina already
>stinky dread locks
>dirt all over skin
>earrings like she's fucking cattle
>stench
>(((cute hippie chick)))

No thanks
>>
>>37935246
That doesn't sound very appealing. Seems like it's overhyped.
>>
>>37935215
We talk about how the earth (universe actually) is reaching a new age in which we find universal love, peace and belonging
>>
>>37935222
how about instead of insulting me, you tell me where you think I went wrong and have a civil discussion?
>>
>>37935215
the group divides itself into 7 groups, each representing a color of the rainbow,
red, orange, yellow, green, blue and violet (indiglo gets the shaft), and the different toops compete against each other in different recreational events (you know archery, swimming, track) for points, and the color with the most at the end of the week wins the rainbow cup for that year which comes with bragging rights aplenty

night time is a lot of cooking, songs, and stories. Some people do bring drugs, but don't let them fool you into thinking that's what it's all about, it's more just a summer camp for free spirited adults
>>
File: 1496934501454.jpg (151KB, 1340x753px) Image search: [Google]
1496934501454.jpg
151KB, 1340x753px
>>37935271
I'd like to go there and scream "Make America great agin faggits!"
>>
>>37935250

This

T. Eugene, OR
>>
former hippy here
anon here is right >>37935250

except for one thing: hippy girls don't smell bad and are quite clean, most of them smell of coconut shampoo and shit.

also, most of them are in a long term relationship, maybe in an open one (rarely) but the whole free love and pussy for everyone thing is a G I G A N T I C meme
>>
File: Pope H4x.jpg (21KB, 386x288px) Image search: [Google]
Pope H4x.jpg
21KB, 386x288px
>>37935312
>most of them smell of shit
AAAAAAAA
>>
>>37935344
m8 they're vain as fuck, if you're talking about festivals/places where they phisically can't have a nice shower then it doesn't count, anyone would smell bad in that case. But even in those occasions they rarely smell bad
>>
>>37935391
I'm still not leaving my mom's basement and you can't make me leave.
>>
>>37935417
I don't want you to do it, especially if it's to try to fuck a member of one of the most hypocritical subcultures
>>
>>37935446
Well now I'm going because fuck you.
>>
>>37935476
I don't want you tu fuck my sweet boipucci, especially if it's just to empty your balls in a man's meat oven
>>
Are people a lot more accepting at these events? In other words, do they lower their standards?
>>
>>37935289
too much work senpai
>>
>>37935312
Why are you a former hippy?
>>
>>37935503
Just kidding. Faggot.
>>
The rainbow family is actually a gang and gatherings are covers for recruitment processes and exchange of psychedelic drugs.
Thank me later.
>>
>>37935517
I got a job, and then well it all just lost its luster
>>
>>37935521
hehe i trol u I wasn't being serious I don't need a man's loving company to enjoy life and forget about the ultimate darkness that is death

>>37935517
Too old and ugly for that shit now, I sometimes go to a festival but I leave within 10 hours tops and I don't even talk to anyone anymore. Good vibes though. I just realised it wasn't for me I guess
>>
>>37935504
Look at this picture >>37933569 That neckbearded lardass just got his spare tire painted by a top qt. Do you think that could happen anywhere else. Also, Hippie girls love to give sexual healing.
>>
>>37935549
what are the gang activitys? just drug networking?
what kind of people they are looking for?
>>
>>37934588
is my 85 toyota tercel welcome then?
>>
>>37935312

What you are talking about is liberals, not hippys. Try again.

Hippys drive vanagon, smell of patchoulli, go to greatful dead concerts, and keep their blood flowing with endless injections of various intoxicants

The normal afternoon is hanging out in a forest (by this I mean a city park) while deficating on the ground and yelling at a cop to "legalize survival maaaan" . They normally also smoke pot and beg for money.

When they are done they either sleep in the park because they are trash or drive to their communal tent village without putting their van's poptop down. The wind will rip it off and cause traffic problems.

Some also just live in busses and hog city parking.
>>
>>37935578
everything about him is chad, also they look like a couple
>>
>>37935591
Yeah they are primarily drug traffickers but deeply associated with their suppliers and you can make a wild colourful guess who that might be.
>>
>>37935629
>deeply associated with their suppliers and you can make a wild colourful guess who that might be.
t-the kikes?
>>
>>37935578
>>37935622
He's talking about that guy in the background. Even he isn't bad-looking though.
>>
>>37935622
I mean the guy in the background.
>>
>>37933290
>What do you have to lose?
My virginity.
>>
>>37935612
Sounds like a great life to me.
>>
>>37935629
what kind of people do they seek and accept into that circle?
>>
File: vanagon-3_si.jpg (211KB, 1024x740px) Image search: [Google]
vanagon-3_si.jpg
211KB, 1024x740px
>>37935612
A poptop vanagon costs 30k now and up to 100k for a syncro
These are not driven by hippies anymore
>>
>>37934493
lsd is link to heart damage, mdma fucks up your dopamine receptors and weed is harmful is smoked. so you're either vaporizing/eating weed or doing mushrooms but not even those are necessarily helping you remain youthful because there's not enough data
>>
Honestly I'd go to one if there was one within 100 miles of me. Anyone know of a gathering in the midwest?
>>
>>37935699
I have no idea. They are all homeless though other than high ranking members and normies and tourists who manage to make it to gatherings are typically easily identified and excluded from certain aspects of the whole shebang.
The only reason I know this is because I worked on a sting in Arizona which involved a transaction of a very large amount of LSD. No one actually got arrested. Bums are slippery bastards.
>>
>>37935719
LSD does not damage your heart or any other part of your body. If you took "acid" and had a heart attack or something it was either an RC or you had a pre existing heart condition and were an idiot for taking a chemical with such stimulating effects.
>>
>>37935578
Im pretty sure thats david cross
>>
>>37935798
https://thethirdwave.co/psychedelics-heart-risk/
You can choose to play the ostrich because of your addiction but that doesn't make facts untrue.
>>
>>37935830
K I haven't even clicked that link yet but if you were actually educated you'd know that LSD is not addictive and psychedelics as a whole can actually be used to treat addiction. Look up iboga or just psychadelics+addiction in general.

OK and I just checked out your source and it's clear you haven't read it. First the topic of that article is microdosing which is different than what most people immediately assume when LSD is brought up. That article says MDMA can cause heart disease but when it talks about LSD it has this to say
>However, it seems reasonable to assume that microdosing has nowhere near the heart risk associated with fenfluramine.

It then goes on to establish that legalizing these drugs would make them much safer as we could actually study them instead of just guessing because our government doesn't know what it's doing.

You should seriously just kill yourself for trying to disparage drugs that we are starting to find can be useful in treating serious mental disorders like anxiety, depression, and PTSD
>>
I wouldn't want to fuck but at these kind of events is it too much to even try to find a cuddle buddy?
>>
>>37935830
>>37936170
I left an important part of that study out.
It compared LSD to fenfluramine because of a hypothetical connection to them both affecting serotonin receptors in the heart but the article is very clear that this connection is just a guess.
>>
>>37936208
easily peasily
>>
>>37933290
>You will growth I promise you
I guess STDs count as growth.
>>
>>37936170
Shut the fuck up you retarded faggot. The adults here.

Stay away from drugs and hippies, kids. It's bad news. Just let this thread die.

And patchouli pits, yeah you, faggot reading this right now. This is r9k it's not your fucking rainbow recruiting forum go back to the shroomery and stay there
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (72KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
72KB, 1280x720px
>>37936766
>>37936388
>>37936222
Everyone is getting dubs
Even this guy who needs to chillax around the campfire while some earth mamas give hime some sweet asmr healing and back tickles
>>37936766
>>
>>37936846
If a dirty hippie even touched me I'd literally kill it.
Go back to the shroomery your kind are absolutely not welcome on 4chan.
>>
>>37936766
Yeah instead of having life changing experiences and going outside your comfort zone to meet interesting new people just sit in your mom's basement and jack off to loli for the rest of your life.
Also I get the vibe that you think I'm the OP. I'm not but I think I'll make another drug thread so you robots get the message that you're not welcome on r9k anymore
>>
>>37936766
>gets completely and unequivocally BTFO
>"uhhh g-go away the adults are talking"
>>
>>37936912
stop shilling about wanting others people well being now that your fee fees are hurt. if you wanted to encourage stepping out of ones comfort zone do that. taking drugs ESPECIALLY if you have some autism genes is irresponsible and retarded. there's plenty of people who got fucked up taking mushrooms and hell even weed
>>
>>37936912
It's one thing to go out of your comfort zone, it's a different thing to lure impressionable lonely kids into a cult indoctrination program in the woods with empty promises of sex while spouting nonsense about hard drug use being safe.
>>
>>37936946
1. I never promised them sex. I don't know why everyone here thinks I'm OP
2. Classical Psychedelics are safe if used responsibly
3. What makes you think I'm trying to lure kids to a rainbow gathering. I've never even been to one
>>37936945
For the last fucking time LSD and shrooms are almost completely physically safe. The only exceptions are if you have a pre existing heart condition or possibly if you have epilepsy (again science hasn't found a good answer yet). Just because you grew up hearing that all drugs are dangerous doesn't mean it's true. I can speak from personal experience when I say LSD can POTENTIALLY (I'm not saying you should use it if you're on the verge of mental collapse) help your mental state. LSD destroyed my social anxiety and has helped me manage my bipolar disorder.
>>
>>37937195
This thread is an advertisement for a cult indoctrination program please be sensible and use sage when posting any more replies thanks
>>
>>37937213
Sounds more like a good time than a cult. And evidently I'm the only one actually putting thought into this thread
>>
>>37933290
>tfw too fucked up to be a hippie even though you've done a lot of psychedelics
All they've done is make me hate everything more reeee why is a part of me missing reeeeeeee I want to be a smelly carefree hippie that loves life and themselves and everyone else REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>37935781
You know your shit. These things get shady really fast when you scratch even a little bit beneath the surface. A lot of people use the hippie thing as an attractive front, people (literally) backstab each other over weird and innocuous shit, people feed drugs to girls to basically convert them into prostitutes. These things are really only fun if you're a normie who's being only slightly exploited by paying too much for some drug or other that's cut to shit, and you're only popping in once or twice so you can't become well-known. You don't want to get deep into the scene because then you realize those people are just as shitty if not more shitty than everyone else despite their facade.
>>
>>37933290

Hippie chicks are dirty, smelly, likely ridden with parasites or STDs, and have some of the worst personalities on the planet. In fact, most modern hippies are as much hypocrites as they are obnoxious. Its bad enough in the men, but the women are twice as bad about it.

Many are mentally ill, and a large number of them have no problem being violent when it suites them.

Unless you know how to take advantage of and manipulate hippies, theyre more likely to steal from you while preaching harmonious bullshit.

Also, theyre not happy people. Most are constantly depressed or irratible. The psychadelic culture gave away to the narcotic culture, and most just do hard drugs now instead of "dreaming on acid".

T. someone who grew up around hippies, and had too many hippy friends.
>>
I want to buy one of these hippy chicks to take home
>>
File: Hippie Infographic.jpg (2MB, 2592x3000px) Image search: [Google]
Hippie Infographic.jpg
2MB, 2592x3000px
>>37933290

Never!
Hippies are smelly shitters.
>>
>>37937289
It is a good time anon and I hope you show up.
/out/ will have a camp setup but not sure how big.
Probably about 2 miles away so bring a mountain bike if you have one
>>
File: IMG_0814-475x469.png (173KB, 475x469px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0814-475x469.png
173KB, 475x469px
>>37938156
I like the added touch of having a hippie be abducted by aliens and him being totally cool with it

Good extraterrestrial vibes "fellow human"
>>
>>37938407
I still have no clue where this gathering is and I probably couldn't make it even if it were down there road.
>>
>>37939072
it's kind of like a burning man for drug traffickers and those rich kids that pretend to be homeless, but they squat at different areas instead of the same spot. if you don't normally associate with criminals or you tend to avoid crowds you probably have no reason to go
Thread posts: 93
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.