[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>on death bed >all alone in some cold uncomfy hospital

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: 1455692608896.jpg (250KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1455692608896.jpg
250KB, 600x600px
>on death bed
>all alone in some cold uncomfy hospital bed
>close family is dead and the others don't care enough about you to be there
>they probably don't even know you're dying
>only other person you've seen for days is nurse Stacy
>sometimes her boyfriend comes by and you see them makeout in the hallway
>you remember that you will enver experience anything like that
>last thoughts are nothing but regret
>guess you're happy that you managed to live so long
>but for what?
>>
>>37933082
get out there and show the world what you got anon. don't be the old man filled with regret waiting to die alone.
>>
>>37933338
>get out there and show the world what you got anon
I'm not falling for the meme
>>
>>37933432
then you will surely die alone and regret not even trying
>>
While I lay dying upon some day
I hope that you remember this
the only one I want to see is you
>>
>>37933082
What inflicts you, anon?
How old are you?
>>
>>37934675
>22 y/o neet virgin with aspergers
>grew up with a single alcholic mom
>always verbally abused and put down
>been to several doctors and psychologist to get help
>nothing is any better
>>
File: 4chan Sopa.jpg (703KB, 724x7228px) Image search: [Google]
4chan Sopa.jpg
703KB, 724x7228px
>>37934749
Don't worry, anon.
We'll ALWAYS be here for you.

You're never alone in spirit.
>>
That's terrifying to imagine. But it will be a reality for most robots the way we are heading. Fuck it, I'm going to to escape this nightmare no matter what. I can always suicide if I fuck up too bad. That would be better than dying full of regret.
>>
>>37934974
>I can always suicide if I fuck up too bad
nah man, apathy is key.
If you can manage to literally not give a fuck about anything that doesn't concern you then you're golden.
stop trying to live up to other peoples standards by wearing clothes you don't like, say things you don't mean etc.
>>
File: khS44.jpg (26KB, 511x428px) Image search: [Google]
khS44.jpg
26KB, 511x428px
>>37934885
>We'll ALWAYS be here for you.
I know, you always have been

>social shut in
>got my own computer
>became an even bigger shut in
>used to skip school to play vidya and browse newgrounds
>the internet raised me more than my mom
>this caused e to be even a bigger wierdo outcast
>only friends and family I have is random strangrs on the internet
>only people I'm comfortable talking to about anything is random strangers on the internet
>>
File: Saved by Someone.png (2MB, 541x3715px) Image search: [Google]
Saved by Someone.png
2MB, 541x3715px
>>37935277
>the internet raised me more than my mom
>only people I'm comfortable talking to about anything is random strangers on the internet

I know this feel.
>tfw the internet taught you more than your own father did
>tfw all your role models are conservative anons and people who have died ages ago
>>
>>37935277
>>37935381
We are the beautiful ones anons
>>
>>37935452
Oh God.
Don't remind me of them.

Have this though.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5wzvLkSw-c
>>
>>37933338
Normies are completely unable to understand that there are people out there without all their opportunities
>Lol if you can't open your phone and call like 40 different people for help it's your fault anon
It's not like I was already doomed from the start by being born into a completely toxic place and a dangerous unwelcoming world and receiving and hiding was my only choice
I have the only life I could have managed, yes I could have tried harder but then again try studying with a drink asshole around who breaks all your school books and beats you up just because you where around, I guess I could have stopped crying after that and house my books back together and just kept reading like nothing happened, I didn't, I broke down because I was completely alone and I had nowhere to run or anybody who cared enough to help me and I gave up on everything outside because I can't cope with that happening and people getting away with it and I feel fucking sick every time I step outside
I know there is one in a million guy who makes it out of the ghetto and ends up running a bank, that's one in a million person, everyone else dies
>>
I actually think that I found a girl that may like me, I am not sure why anyone would like me as a boyfriend but she actually seems like the one, the school year is almost over and I might never see her again if I don't ask her. I think I have finally built up the courage to ask her. I think that I might have some sort of chance.
>>
>>37933082

holy shit, you just made me realize that even in your last moments, you will have to deal with chad and stacy. Fucking suicide before that shit happens.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.