[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whats the farthest you've walked? I've walked from

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2

File: 1487110589337.jpg (53KB, 957x960px) Image search: [Google]
1487110589337.jpg
53KB, 957x960px
Whats the farthest you've walked?
I've walked from houston to lubbock, texas. That's about 500m.
>>
500 meters? That's not a lot, OP.
>>
Actually show me your dick and I'll answer you
>>
>>37933062
Not anywhere near that far, maybe 6-7m just to go from my house to the store. I'm curious, how long did that take?
>>
>>37933062
>Whats the farthest you've walked?
>I've walked from houston to lubbock, texas. That's about 500m.

On a day trip to San Francisco by brother and I once walked over 10 miles through the city. Actual amount came to around 12 miles based on the steps we walked

And what a fucking pathetic city it is

not a good destination for tourists, I wouldn't recommend it

After that my body ached for a solid week
>>
I used to run 10 km, but don't want to harm my mitochondria no more
>>
try live in tokyo man.
>>
>>37933062
I've walk ed all the way from Queens to manhattan once just to get rejected by a roastie!
>>
Me and my brother did about 12 hours walking up mountains in the Lake District. So much that he was collapsing and I had to carry him down the final bit of the last hill and he was physically sick on the drive home.
>>
>>37933062
9 miles
from uni back home
>>
>>37933062
down and up the grand canyon in a day with my father
pic is my dad
>>
You walked 500 miles? Holy shit.
>>
>>37933062

in ur basment :^)
>>
>>37933062
From some university campus all the way back to my house. I woke up at 12 to visit some university campus with my sister and I hadn't had anything to eat because we really had to go for some reason. We used the bus to get there. When it was time to go home, I had my bus pass ready to go back but the bus driver said my student card was invalid until tomorrow (for some reason the earlier driver didn't care) and that I had to step off

sister kind of decided to stay on campus and I had to walk maybe 2 kilometers home, I stopped at a gas station along the way for chips and pepsi

You have now read the most mundane story ever. Thanks for reading
>>
>>37933062
Used to walk a lot when I was homeless. I can't possibly count how much I walked but it was enough to turn me into an underweight skelly, but that also happened because of malnutrition.
>>
>>37933062
I walked 10.7 miles anon.
>>
>>37933062
Is this you anon?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmPFioq1l6o
>>
>>37933438
if i was homeless i'd walk across the world as far as i can go. jump off this boring mundane island here in brit and walk to china or some shit. and if i die it doesn't matter.
>>
I used to walk 1.5 miles from high school every day
>>
>>37933062
Over the course of 3 months I backpacked from Morales, Guatemala to Santa Fe, United States.

It was beautiful, I went mostly though the mountainous region of mexico and once I got north it turned into desert. It was extremely taxing on my body because I was carrying roughly 100-150 pounds on my heaviest days due to the fact food stops were few and far between.
>>
>>37933062
11km back from school once. Only stopped to take a piss (rural area).
>>
>>37933788
nobody's stopping you, you spinless cowardly out of shape faggot.
>>
>>37933062
ran a half marathon, probably the longest distance in my life without stopping
>>
>>37934146
Good job anon, I'm a runner too. Even though I'm in shape and run long distance regularly it still kicks my ass running more than 10 miles without stopping.
>>
There was three times I walked 17km from school to home from 13:00 to 16:00 because the bus drivers woudnt fuck off untill they get a raise or something from government.
I always walk extra fast so I know if look back and someone is catching up it gotta be following me. Because no one walks as fast as me. I wouldn't walk this fast if wasn't for my paranoia that i always think someones following me, because I walk so fast and for so long it hurts and the three times I did it i had my legs in pain for three days.
>>
>>37933197
this op. When I was visiting I think i walked about 30 miles daily.
>>
I WALK A THOUSAND MILES WITHOUT MY SHOES TO MAKE IT WOORTH
>>
>>37933062
30km race when I was a conscript
did one on skiis too, it was worse.
>>
>I WOULD WALK 500 MILES
>AND I WOULD WALK 500 MORE
>>
I've walked 20km to a friend once, took 3 hours but I took stops for meals.
I only weigh 115lbs, probably harder for fatfags
>>
over 30 km. i was on a party and when the bus came, no one borrowed me some cash for a ticket (we were told that we will be driven to the city after party), so i took a walk. with no cash, no cigs, no phone, nothing. quite sad as i remember.
>>
>>37933062
In a single setting? 4 miles, 2 going to the store and 2 going home. Despite being horrifyingly out-of-shape I have no problem walking for a long time unless it's really hot out. I can't run for more than 30 seconds though until my legs start feeling like jelly.
>>
>>37933226
I can relate. Just the walking part though.
>>
It was Ljubljana-Koper. Went with a group, lasted 5 days. cca. 130km(100 miles) Wa fun.
>>
>>37933143
4 hours of walking and your body ached for a week? Get some exercise.
>>
I once walked about 15 miles from downtown to my house because I was drunk and didn't want to pay for a cab
>>
>>37936856
well that's the thing anon, I do not exercise. Where the fuck do you think we are? This isn't /fit/ bud

if you walk 12 miles after doing virtually no physical activity for 2 years its gonna hurt.

also who the fuck are you trying to impress with that comment lol, you think people are gonna read that and think "ooooo wow that anon must be sooo fit :0" or some shit?

This isn't a competition and even if it was I concede defeat
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.