[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some small ways your isolation from the outside world

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1429078252059.png (516KB, 680x418px) Image search: [Google]
1429078252059.png
516KB, 680x418px
What are some small ways your isolation from the outside world has affected you?

I just realized at 22 why people call England the land of the setting sun and Japan the land of the rising sun. I had no idea that the sun rose in the east and set in the west.
>>
File: 1497676754720.jpg (59KB, 720x808px) Image search: [Google]
1497676754720.jpg
59KB, 720x808px
I realized that everything Watts and some of what McKenna said was completely right.

Feels good.
>>
when are you going to realize that jews are awful?
>>
I just have no connection to modern music or movie trends. I have never seen a capeshit movie and I don't intend to yet that's all anyone talks about movie-wise these days
>>
>>37931970
People call England the land of the setting sun?
>>
>>37931970
They don't call England the land of the setting sun. The saying is "the sun never sets on the British Empire" because it has colonies and stuff all over the planet.
>>
>>37931970
England is called the land where the sun never sets not the land of the setting sun, and that was because it was always daylight somewhere in the British Empire.
>>
>>37932048
Me either but for me it is also the case with music and shows in general. Im basically in a bubble
>>
>>37932048
Similar situation here. I haven't seen any of the new Star Wars movies and the only music I listen to is weird Ambient stuff.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.