[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Meet girl from work >Hang out with her, she lives literally

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: images.jpg (2KB, 129x90px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
2KB, 129x90px
>Meet girl from work
>Hang out with her, she lives literally next door
>Eventually we fuck
>She told me she had a boyfriend but would end the relationship due to long distance so idgaf
>She doesn't want a relationship but she doesn't stop my advances so we keep having sex
>Tells me that she isn't over her ex she needs more time and she met me at a weird point of her life thus we can't be together
>Tells me that i need to find another girl
>She also tells me that she met a guy and they will go out
>I tell her that it's some bullshit that i was with her for 6 months with her telling me she isn't ready for a relationship just to go out with some random guy
>Eventually she grows more distant, stops calling me over, and now she doesn't even talk to me.

I normally wouldn't care but the fact that we had sex doesn't let me mind comprehend that i've been friendzoned. And also she lives next door so i dread for the day she'll bring another guy over and i'll listen to her have sex.

What can i do, i'm constantly angry about this shit. Can you be friendzoned even if you had sex? I haven't talked to her for days, in fact even our schedules didn't match this week. I don't wanna talk to her because im too proud for it, but just the thought i'll see her with another guy or even worse listen to them fucking fills me with unimaginable rage. I went 10kg up my deadlift yesterday fueled by sheer rage.

I saw her at work today and she didn't even say hi. I don't want to care about this girl but she lives next door and i know that one day she will fuck someone like she was fucking me all screaming and shit and i swear to god i'll kick her door down and go war machine on their asses

How do you do it? How can i just fuck women without getting emotionally attached to them?
>>
sounds like u got played nigga
>>
>>37931954
>>Continue to have sex with girl that doesn't want relationship.
>>get angry when she finds someone more entertaining and fun than you(plus to have sex with)

Retard you were just fuckbuddies. It's like your being a super autistic friendswithbenefits zoned.
>>
>>37931954
Word of advice senpai. If she had sex with you while in a relationship with someone else, don't try to have a relationship with her. It's a huge and obvious red flag.
>>
>>37932881
But that's bullshit. I met my ex when she was still in the end of a relationship with another guy and we were together for 3 years. We broke up because i had to move far away + both my parents died so i was a bit of wreck.

The girl i mention wasn't in a relationship with the other guy, they had practically broke up due to distance.

I can't stand the thought she will fuck other guys. She was literally the perfect girl for me. It's not fucking fair.
>>
>guys, this girl I got by her deciding to cheat on and subsequently leave her last boyfriend just cheated on me and left!

duh
>>
>>37933299

Exactly. If you stole her she can be stolen from you (although I do not count long distance relationships)
>>
>>37933299
But that's what all relationships are in the end. Women rarely stay alone for more than a month nowadays.
>>
>>37933355
I don't deny that. But if you won the roastie from another man, you'll probably lose her that way, too. I think Jesus said that.
>>
>>37933386
The problem is i get too emotionally invested. How can i not do that? How do chads do it?
>>
>>37933413
Chads don't feel. We do.
>>
>>37933442
I consider myself a chad in all aspects but the pussy slaying

-Independent
-Live alone
-Nice body
-Nice job
-Car
-Friends

But as it seems my problem is i'm an overemotional faggot.
>>
>>37931954

Fuck off Chad. Also, tell her bf you fucked her too. Show him pics if you have to. Make sure he knows she's a slut and he will break it off with her once he gets his. Then you'll be there :)
>>
>>37933285
Actually, that poster had a point. You're clearly asking for fidelity from someone who isn't capable and/or isn't seeking it. It sucks, but that's life. Don't put your dick in someone like that next time if monogomy is what you want. You fucked yourself on this one.
>>
>>37933655
>using "pussy slaying" unironically

Go get therapy.
>>
>>37932807
A lot of fuckbuddies eventually turn to relationships. This girl literally used anon as a rebound.

OP - here is what you do. If you hear them fucking, hire a prostitute and bring her over. Fuck her loud and do the same thing back to her.
>>
>>37934565
There s no prostitutes in the island im working
>>
>>37931954
>Hang out with her, she lives literally next door
>Eventually we fuck

Excuse me? Eventually? Get the fuck out of here normie.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.