[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well robots? How should this fine maiden on quora tell her

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: 2017-06-24_18-15-44.png (26KB, 621x338px) Image search: [Google]
2017-06-24_18-15-44.png
26KB, 621x338px
Well robots?

How should this fine maiden on quora tell her husband she is too good for him now?
>>
She should dump her husband and realized that nobody wants used roastie ass and then hopefully kill herself or something
>>
>>37931258
>itt OP false flags
Not buying senpai.
>>
>fit
*thin
>>
Link to questions pleaaaaaaaaaaaasums original.
>>
>>37931258
If she makes more money than him she will be paying alimony so whatever.
>>
>>37931258
>drive better cars
>stay in larger homes
If someone cares about those things, I don't care what they do.
>>
>>37931284
>nobody wants used roastie ass
That's where you are wrong. Plenty of men want just about any >4/10 pussy they can get. She can do what she wants, the only problem will be finding a chad that wants to stick around.
>>
>>37931258
To ask that question means she never held any love for her husband and has no concept of love at all.
Any unfortunate man who develops an interest in her needs to be immediately warned about that so that he can either avoid her or just use her as a pump'n'dump and then move on. She's worth nothing more.
>>
File: meta_knight_reads_a_poyo_thread.jpg (26KB, 383x287px) Image search: [Google]
meta_knight_reads_a_poyo_thread.jpg
26KB, 383x287px
>mfw that is probably my wife, since she makes more money than me now and we are getting divorced
>>
>>37932006
Sad that it took so long to reveal her true nature, that she had been hiding from you all along.
>>
>>37932006
I hope you get alimony to basically fuck up her shit.
>>
>>37931953
>>37931933
This. She is probably doing that guy a favor, what a disgusting human.
>>
>>37932076
I didn't want to admit that /r9k/ was right, specially because they are going to call me Chad or. Shit like that, but she said she is developing a crush on her boss and that she sees me only as a friend.

Meaning: his dick is bigger and yours doesn't pleasure me anymore
>>
>>37931879
https://www.quora.com/How-do-I-tell-my-husband-that-he-is-no-longer-good-enough-for-me
not op but all it took was one google search
>>
File: two female humans.png (923KB, 614x884px) Image search: [Google]
two female humans.png
923KB, 614x884px
>>37931258
This is how Quora's userbase responded to OP's bait, if anyone's curious
https://www.quora.com/How-do-I-tell-my-husband-that-he-is-no-longer-good-enough-for-me
>>
>>37932119
it is simply a status issue, you fucked up by having a successful wife instead of a suitable loser
>>
>>37931258
This is the real reason men hate women, they dont ever STOP they dont EVER STOP THE HYPERGAMY they never end it even during marriage they are constantly looking for an upgrade showing these creatures are incapable of romantic love.
>>
>>37932162
Probably.
And the salt on the wound was that she said:
>I'm sure you will find an awesome girl who will make you happy.
Bitch, I have no idea how I managed to get a girl, that's why I married you in the first place since I assume I could never find another one, I'm too old for that shit now
>>
>its another "a lady is sure that all that glitters is gold" and /r9k/ chimps out
its just going to ricochet back at her later on
>>
>>37931258
>the best answer concerning the religious institution is the religious answer
wow color me shocked

>Now you see him as a disposable item and not a human being you entered into a lifelong covenant with in the eyes of God. It does not matter if it was civil marriage. As far as God is concerned your marriage is a union he intends for you and your husband to honor... Keep this up and you will never find true contentment. You do not have a husband problem. You have a problem of the heart. You have a problem with coveting and lust. It saddens me to see men and women out there in the world like you who dishonor the most sacred institution of holy matrimony, the highest of human unions/pairings. Your spouse trusted you, like you trusted him.
>>
File: IMG_7350.jpg (16KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7350.jpg
16KB, 236x236px
>>37932147
The top comment here was in the support of the decision because it's "not strangers' place to judge her" or some shit like that.

Now, compare that with this one:

https://www.quora.com/How-do-I-tell-my-wife-she-is-no-longer-good-enough-for-me
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.