[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you don't have the right to put drugs into your own body.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: heroin.jpg (760KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
heroin.jpg
760KB, 1024x768px
If you don't have the right to put drugs into your own body. What rights do you have?
>>
>>37930344
>he fell for the you have sovereignity over your body meme
>>
>>37930344
we have the right to pay taxes
>>
>drug threads are the same kind of conditioning used by (((them))) as those syringe and poo videos on youtube for children

so where do I go now that the internet is also for degenerate normies only? is it over, do I have to become an old school ascetic and shut myself out from the world completely?
>>
>>37930344
Is an hero by heroin a good way to go?
>>
>>37931339
I heard good things about it, not that I have tried it.
>>
I don't think being high is illegal. Owning, possessing, and/or selling drugs is what is illegal.
>>
>>37931339
Literally the best way.
>starts as waves of euphoria and calmness
>get a little sleepy
>Pass out with a smile on your face
>die of respiratory failure.
Only draw back is if it isn't enough and you just OD, it can cause permanent damage to your body.
>>
>>37931382
Yeah, drugs are banned because normalising them would lead to kids being crackheads and the fall of society. Not because mr. Lawmaker doesn't want you to get hurt
>>
I do want to try heroin at some point in life. also opium.

has anyone tried lsd with heroin? that must be out of this world
>>
File: IMG_1262.jpg (46KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1262.jpg
46KB, 640x360px
>>37931493
If you actually believe this then you're a fuckin sheep. Legalizing drugs would not cause the downfall of society, but it is true that Mr. Lawmaker could not give two shits about someone getting hurt because of drugs.
>>
>>37930344
>abortion should be illegal
>be putting potentially fatal drugs into my body should be legal
>>
>>37931510
petty much kills the trip desu
though I was on heroin before tripping too, it might be better to do during the peak. I;d imagine it would still take away from the overall trip but might feel good either way
>>
>>37930344
Beat my dick to my imagination no matter how fucked up the thoughts are
>>
>>37931493
Yeah cause little kids have oodles of cash to go buy Crack with
>>37931510
If you want to try heroine wait until you are about to die anyways
>>37931296
Yeah its not like (((they))) would have so much more to gain by forcing prescription drugs onto society.
When you use certain narcotics responsibly they can help you more than any pill could. They just outlawed it as a political tool.
>>
>>37930344

Because people are retards who start driving and shit. In an ideal world, people would consume drugs in their own homes without bothering other people. But this doesn't happen
>>
>>37931510
> yea i want to try heroin at some point in my life
basically you want to be a nigger degenerate is that what you mean anon ? you want to be more useless than you already are t society
>>
>>37930344
You always have the right to commit suicide, exercise that right OP.
>>
File: IMG_1295.jpg (90KB, 700x420px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1295.jpg
90KB, 700x420px
>>37931639
>thinking that they would even give you that right
>>
>>37931628
I want to taste all the fruits that I can
>>
>>37931608
Crack is cheap as fuck and so is acid. Ten dollars can get you high for like 10 hours.
>>
>>37931746

Heroin is not a fruit. It's not even derived from fruits.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.