[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a tranny and suffering so much from it. I honestly think

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (30KB, 232x251px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30KB, 232x251px
I'm a tranny and suffering so much from it. I honestly think if I wasn't a tranny I'd be happy and a normie, be free to talk to people and have sex and do what I want to do.
I've tried antipsychotics, antidepressants, weed, alcohol.. Weed and alcohol work somewhat but can't do them really because weed's illegal and my job tests for drugs, and can't buy alcohol in the US at least so... I want to an hero but I'm too scared to, every way is too painful and I can't buy a gun. What the fuck do I do?
"Transitioning" won't fix shit, I'll still have my genitals and I'll still feel horrible plus don't want to waste thousands of dollars on something I should've been born with.
>>
>>37930193
Iz thiz bait, perhaps? My advice would be to stop being a tranny loser. You will not have a normal life if you continue to live under the delusion that you were born the wrong gender
>>
>>37930193
>I'm a tranny
>still have genitals
Nonono, you're gay. Having the operation makes you a tranny.
>>
>>37930193
go join the Kurds and help fight ISIS do some actual good
>>
>>37930248
It's not bait, I legitimately want to die because of this hatred for my body and how I'm perceived..
I'm ftm by the way which makes it a lot worse. At least dickgirls are accepted and liked by both men and women. The only people that "accept" me are bi men with fetishes.
Please then.. How do I stop the delusion??
>>
>>37930266
The correct word would be 'trap'. OP seems to have deluded themselves into thinking that they can identify as the other gender and then magically become a tranny, which makes them mentally ill. I'd say it's that which is the cause of their suicidal tendencies.
>>
>>37930293
You're placing WAY too much importance on your sexuality, sex in general, and related drama. Just focus on something else...You are a woman, you have female genitalia. That is the extent of your sexuality lol. Find a good job, work hard, be honest, don't do drugs, eat right, stay fit and your life will significantly improve. Wallowing in your delusion will do nothing. It doesn't improve society and is actually anti-social because mow you're suicidal. Give it up......Imagine a 60 yr old tranny. Fucking awful. Mooooove ooonnnnnnn
>>
>>37930293
Why why why why why
WHY
Why be male?
You killed yourself already
>>
Go outside of your house, take a deep breath. Look at the sky. Take your time, look at the clouds. The sky is immense, always moving, eternal. When I was depressed I looked at the sky and it reminded me that there is so much beauty in the world and that makes it worth living.

When you are calmer take your phone and call the suicide hotline 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
>>
>>37930429
kill yourself you disgusting faggot.

orignals
>>
>>37930193
You should talk to a therapist focusing specifically on transgender issues, it helps a lot.
>>
>>37930452
Nah, I'll keep living the serene and happy life every human deep down deserves
>>
>>37930495
Then don't fall for shit bait
>>
>>37930323
I don't think anyone can really /be/ the opposite sex but.. I can't live as a girl or woman so. It's either transition, drugs or kms. If you have any helpful advice in any of these, let me know
>>
>>37930193
lmao , you aren't even a tranny you fucking idiot. You have to get full surgery to be a tranny, you are currently a trap. get over yourself
>>
>>37930193
Would you like to talk about it in a personal setting? What is your Discord?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.