[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

One of the biggest problems with frogposters is how skewed their

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: laughing tears with okay sign.gif (1022KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
laughing tears with okay sign.gif
1022KB, 640x480px
One of the biggest problems with frogposters is how skewed their perception is.

They think that redditors = normies, and they think that any lucky idiot who managed to have pity sex from a fat chick is Chad Turbocock.

They also don't believe in cyborgs, people who are too autistic to dress like and function with normal people - but aren't autistic enough to sit around all day posting frogs. They think that Juggalos and metalheads are Normies and Chads and Staceys.

Finally frogposters are fake robots. They go against everything the board was meant to be what it was in the beginning. They just want to post the same things over and over again.
>>
>frogposter
fuck off normie.
>>
Why do normies and woman want to fit in here so badly?
Fuck off already.
>>
>>37929604
>normie

back to redddit, try hard roleplayer
>>
>what it was in the beginning.
You mean 7 years ago, while you were playing Club Penguin with your middle school friends?
>>
>>37929766
If you're that old, why are you posting frogs and going "ree normies"?
>>
>>37929515
>frogposter
He says while emojiposting.
>>
File: thinking.png (6KB, 120x120px) Image search: [Google]
thinking.png
6KB, 120x120px
>>37930025
>he doesn't like to have a big think

really makes me think
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.