[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It is now technically feasible to reproduce without the aid of

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

It is now technically feasible to reproduce without the aid of males (or, for that matter, females) and to produce only females. We must begin immediately to do so. Retaining the mail has not even the dubious purpose of reproduction. The male is a biological accident: the Y (male) gene is an incomplete X (female) gene, that is, it has an incomplete set of chromosomes. In other words, the male is an incomplete female, a walking abortion, aborted at the gene stage. To be male is to be deficient, emotionally limited; maleness is a deficiency disease and males are emotional cripples.
The male is completely egocentric, trapped inside himself, incapable of empathizing or identifying with others, or love, friendship, affection of tenderness. He is a completely isolated unit, incapable of rapport with anyone. His responses are entirely visceral, not cerebral; his intelligence is a mere tool in the services of his drives and needs; he is incapable of mental passion, mental interaction; he can't relate to anything other than his own physical sensations. He is a half-dead, unresponsive lump, incapable of giving or receiving pleasure or happiness;
consequently, he is at best an utter bore, an inoffensive blob, since only those capable of absorption in others can be charming. He is trapped in a twilight zone halfway between humans and apes, and is far worse off than the apes because, unlike the apes, he is capable of a l arge array of negative feelings - hate, jealousy, contempt, disgust, guilt, shame, doubt - and moreover, he is aware of what he is and what he isn't.
>>
>>37929339
I really wish I was born with two x chromosomes. I hate being male.
>>
File: IMG_0199.jpg (111KB, 800x665px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0199.jpg
111KB, 800x665px
>>37929339
You can kick a sample out of them then steal it for reproducing
>>
File: image.jpg (71KB, 450x338px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71KB, 450x338px
Pic very orogenol
>>
>>37929339
>not producing a superior asexual and genderless version of humanity
>>
File: president.png (1MB, 860x1227px) Image search: [Google]
president.png
1MB, 860x1227px
>>37929514
>not producing a superior futanari version of humanity
>>
>>37929549
>superior
>some degenerate fetish
>>
>>37929514
Honestly I think if humans lost their sexual you alot of evils would disappear for example
Rape
Unwanted children
The criminal life's the children would eventually live
Aids and hiv
Genetic abnormalities
The unfair perks attractive people get
Ect
>>
>>37929784
So would all of the drive to force people into living productive lives.
It'd be the death of humanity.
>>
File: 1477019530220.gif (932KB, 253x197px) Image search: [Google]
1477019530220.gif
932KB, 253x197px
>>37929339
>>Implying women are not incomplete males and aren't just breeder capsules
>>
>>37931112
That sounds gay u fuckin fagg
>>
>>37931164
>>inb4 im also female
>>
>>37929339
>retaining the mail
fucking post-office fags
>>
File: shxycn.png (1MB, 1140x608px) Image search: [Google]
shxycn.png
1MB, 1140x608px
>>37929339
Males only exist to provide us females with wider variance of genetic material to ensure that our offspring has a greater chance of survival.

Those fuckers can't even pass on their mitochondria
>>
>>37932222
They know this is true deep down so they manufacture jars we can't open out of spite
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.