[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

well well wagie. you made it to the weekend. welcome to freedom.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: 1445383535970.jpg (48KB, 253x229px) Image search: [Google]
1445383535970.jpg
48KB, 253x229px
well well wagie. you made it to the weekend. welcome to freedom. for now, anyway. you've got 2 days to pursue your passions before you go back to cucking it hard for shekelstein. what are your plans?

oh sounds like your doing a whole bunch of chores, housework and errands. oh well. maybe next weekend you'll be able to crack open a book or something.

oh, and wagie? another day, another dollar.
>>
The best part about these posts is that behind the screen is an absolute shit-stain of a human being, most likely half-naked, with a half-eaten plate of chicken tendies sitting on their right (and relatively fat) thigh as their computer desk is absolutely fucking cluttered with disgusting trash from their last box of Little Debbie Fudge Rounds.

He's sitting there this Saturday morning/early afternoon in total darkness without the light of the sun (the thing that inadvertently helped create life that would one day bring his sorry ass into being) shining on him, as he screeches in absolute disgust upon seeing even the smallest ray near his feet.

He's been shit posting all morning, his Mom going to work instead of him because, since he's a robot, he's incapable of doing anything for himself. He's too busy grinding on WoW to attend any family holidays, but god forbid he lift a finger to help himself wipe his own ass.

Today, another Saturday, the NEET attempts to try and shit post as usual, but is again thwarted by another "wagecuck", a person who is off for the weekend to enjoy himself. Friends, games to play, and activities to enjoy.

>tfw you realize that someday, Neetiebuccaroo's won't be a thing anymore

>tfw you realize a cardboard box is your new home
> TFW YOU GOTTA USE STARBUCKS INTERNEETS TO SHITPOST FROM NOW ON
>>
>>37929149

>this ragie wagie wrote all that text.

yeah you sound totally unbothered and happy. i hope your manager doesn't know you talk like that.
>>
File: LMTD Time Only.png (714KB, 1300x876px) Image search: [Google]
LMTD Time Only.png
714KB, 1300x876px
>>37928956
found this thought you might like it: (Please watch)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCeeTfsm8bk&list=LLyPKpj7pFlO01u_-Ly2UkPg&t=120s&index=20 [Embed]
>>
>>37928956
I don't even have any passions/hobbies anymore, I just come from work and get drunk alone in my room.
>>
>>37929149
Wrong, theres a handful of wagies that make these threads because they are enjoyable. You however are taking the meme too seriously you assblasted wagecuck
>>
File: 1480001988059.jpg (57KB, 370x469px) Image search: [Google]
1480001988059.jpg
57KB, 370x469px
>>37929149
>implying non normies still play WoW
lol wagie
>>
File: 1497910795708.png (419KB, 1100x650px) Image search: [Google]
1497910795708.png
419KB, 1100x650px
>>37929414
Look at this COPE. Wagies actually believe that!!?? ? HAHAHAHA.

Theyve actually been BTFO so hard they refuse to believe the NEET masters are literally laughing in their face on a daily base.

Silly wagie.
>>
>>37929149
Is there anything funnier than a wagie's ragie? Pathetic.
>>
>>37929149
>thwarted by another "wagecuck", a person who is off for the weekend to enjoy himself. Friends, games to play, and activities to enjoy.

Is wagie having fun writing all that text? Great use of your weekend, wagie.
>>
bb-bbb-b-bb-but i'm at work right now, and tomorrow too.
>>
Ragie wagie
Toastie roastie
Ragie wagie wagie wagie
roastie Toastie
Ragie Toastie
Wagie

Do you like my poetry?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.