[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does Chad really represent genetic "superiority"? Superior

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 9

File: zyzz2.jpg (189KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
zyzz2.jpg
189KB, 1280x960px
Does Chad really represent genetic "superiority"? Superior in what regard? Does he have better disease-resistance than us?
>>
>>37928646
>be genetically superior
>have a heart attack at 20

I'd rather be genetic trash
>>
Tall people and good looking men are respected by others. By mating with chad a woman ensures that her son will be a chad and therefore will be able to propagate his genes further.
>>
>>37928646
Chad represents superiority in terms of sexual attractiveness to females. What that means differs from person to person based on whatever they view as the problem which is holding them back from being attractive. Ex short guys will say it's all height, ugly guys will say it's all face, timid guys will say it's all confidence. In reality it's all of that and more all together taken as a whole. It's why they call it chemistry. It's hard to explain what works sometimes, but robots will cuck themselves by focusing only on their negatives and convincing themselves everyone else is better off than them. Boo hoo.
>>
I just realized Zyzz and Eliot died at the same age.Rip our last true heroes
>>
>>37928675
>implying robots wouldnt be better off dying at 20
>>
>>37928646
Superior aesthetics. Meaning he is more attractive to females, meaning he has a much easier time getting sex (if he wants to do that instead of playing video games) and could much faster find someone to reproduce with (if he wants that instead of hedonistic sex for pleasure).

Natural selection and survival of the fittest do not apply to humans the same way they apply to other non-domesticated wild living things. Nor does "fittest" mean strongest, smartest, biggest, etc, although it might.
>>
File: Screenshot_14.jpg (135KB, 730x1226px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_14.jpg
135KB, 730x1226px
>>37928646
This is now a Zyzz thread
>>
File: Screenshot_23.jpg (89KB, 611x607px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_23.jpg
89KB, 611x607px
Zyzz is what we all strive to be
>>
>>37929707

>wearing a cross
>living a sinful lifestyle

This is why no one takes Christianity seriously.
>>
>>37928646
Nobody is born a Chad. Genetics help, but in the end it's about having worked hard to get to the top. Just think of how many basement-dwelling robots here could have been Chads if they had made different life choices and wouldn't be such lazy pieces of shit.
>>
>>37928686
>ensures that her son will be Chad

LOL! My dad was basically Chad yet all his children are virgins at the age where he was about to get married. I have seen plenty of similar outcomes. Especially when a white chad marries an asian.
>>
>>37929758
>Zyzz is what we all strive to be
What, dead?
>>
>>37929863
>Genetics help, but in the end it's about having worked hard to get to the top.
You are not up to speed on the Chad meme at all, lurk more.
>>
>>37929882
yes absolutely

lucky zyzz!
>>
He was a promiscuous drug addict who thought life was an extension of the BB forums. His lifestyle destroyed him and his families hearts. Just a piece of shit with a fanbase.
>>
>>37928686
Lolno, my dad is an angry manlet and I turned taller and less ugly
It's literally luck
>>
>>37929896
This is the correct definition of Chad. Some posters of /r9k/ have just misinterpreted the meme into something it's not.
>>
>>37928646
>genetic "superiority"

Not entirely, to think that in today's dating world things such as genetic makeup dictate ones success is plain wrong, we did move past that as soon as social standing and money became a thing.
>>
>>37929953
hmmm.... RedPillEd...
>>
File: umadbro.png (526KB, 593x594px) Image search: [Google]
umadbro.png
526KB, 593x594px
>>37929863

Hate to break it to you but Chad has been treated like Chad since kindergarten. Face it. All men are not created equal.

See this guy? He literally just woke up, got out of bed, and took this picture and girls think he's sexy. What "work" did he put in?
>>
>>37928646
RIP zyzz. We miss you everyday.
>>
>>37928646
>Does Chad really represent genetic "superiority"?
No. Think of a 6'3" handsome guy with a JD/MBA from Harvard. At 30 he's a millionaire. At 50 he's a billionaire.

This type of man will only have a few kids by the same woman.

Now think of of some deadbeat loser who dropped out of high school and deals drugs whilst being addicted to them himself.

This guy fathers a dozen children by several different women.

Since genetic superiority is all about passing your genes on, the 90 I.Q. drug dealer is far better than the 135 I.Q. hedge fund manager.
>>
>>37930448
We're all gonna make it brah
Stop being a sad cunt and be a sick cunt brah
>>
>>37930375
>hair obisouly gelled
>welled groumed and trimmed facial hair
>muscles and low bodyfat from years of training
>filter to make him look better

anon, I agree some people are given better genes, but this was earned
>>
>>37930375
He's not sexy to girls. Only gays would find him sexy. What makes you think he's a Chad?

And you think he was given that body? He's still gone to the gym, taken care of his skin, and so on.
>>
>>37930520
Okay, both your examples had kids and pass their genes on. In the next generation, which group is likely to have more power over which group? I'd bet the banker's kids are genetically superior to the drug dealer's kids. If they all keep breeding in similar patterns for generations, a cognitive elite emerges.
>>
>>37930520
>Since genetic superiority is all about passing your genes on
But that's incorrect. Genetic superiority means you're healthier and smarter.
>>
>>37929882
Yes.
The sooner I sheathe this mortal coil the better.
>>
File: 1490368395305.jpg (69KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1490368395305.jpg
69KB, 657x527px
>>37928646
but they aren't our genetical superiors, far from it

all chads I've known have been seriously lacking in intelligence, demeanor, actual physical properties (bad backs, skin, bone problems, etc.)

all chads have are looks
they are like stupid bimbo, completely useless to society other than sexual gratification
>>
>>37930620
>tfw too intellectual to not become a dead end
>tfw too intellectual to not create a world where the poorest and dumbest rule the world
>>
>>37929863
>Genetics help, but in the end it's about having worked hard to get to the top. Just think of how many basement-dwelling robots here could have been Chads if they had made different life choices and wouldn't be such lazy pieces of shit.
kek. whatever floats your boat normie.
>>
>>37929871
people actually believe this, and it could be logically sound, but the truth is that given how diverse the human species is today, and the propagation of inferiors over the last 4000 years, the breeding of the sick and sickly looking, the deformed, there is now so much shit in our gene pool that you cannot breed similarity in the same way you could with a cat, sheep, or whatever else
>>
>>37928646
Attractive people are smarter. Ugly people are stupid. Chads become CEOs and presidents. Tyrones are gang leaders and heads of corrupt organizations.
>>
File: Zyzz-Before-After2.jpg (31KB, 500x451px) Image search: [Google]
Zyzz-Before-After2.jpg
31KB, 500x451px
Kinda funny, if Zyzz had stayed just another brown skelly dude he'd probably be posting here with us today. An incel but at least still alive.
>>
>>37929871

>Chad
>Married an Asian

Pick one.
>>
>>37931433
>at least still alive
>saying this like it's a good thing
you need to get out
>>
File: 1437157759768.png (1MB, 1676x906px) Image search: [Google]
1437157759768.png
1MB, 1676x906px
>>37931433
He reached the apex of human existence though
>>
>>37931433
and if he didn't roid up like a retard he could be close to the same size as the right picture by now, but not be dead.
>>
File: hmM6meEh3f-6.png (20KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
hmM6meEh3f-6.png
20KB, 300x250px
>>37929882
Ripped and then dead. That's the goal of all of /fit/.
>>
>>37929935
Don't know where you got that from. Chad benefits from good genetics that leads to a constant positive feedback loop. You've misinterpreted if you think Chad is a thing to work toward, people with so-so genetics cannot be Chad for example.
>>
>>37931828
Why do you keep repeating this lie? It's easily disproven on all fronts. Many Chads came from less-than-stellar childhoods. Some had a very rough one without any positive feedback loop.

And what is this "Chad gene" you mention? Chad simply finds what his strengths are and plays to them. If he's smart, good for him, he uses his intelligence to be a Chad. If he's good at something else, he uses that.

What Chad doesn't do is stay in the basement posting frogs on a Korean theater forum all day long. No genetics would make him successful that way.
>>
>>37931951
>And what is this "Chad gene" you mention?
early puberty, good facial features, wide shoulders, height
>What Chad doesn't do is stay in the basement posting frogs on a Korean theater forum all day long.
nigger do you think I was posting frog pictures on the internet when I was young?
If I was Chad I wouldn't have ended up here.
>>
>>37928646
Kinda funny you post Zyzz when he was just a scrawny beta originally. So you kinda disproved your point with your own picture, OP. It's not all genetics.
>>
There's the Chad, and the intellectual Chad. Many robots think a Chad is a brainlet with muscle mass. That can be true, but let's not forget that intelligent guys can also get intelligent chicks.
Robots, whether ripped or not, or intelligent or not, are simply destined to be incels.

So what makes the Chad superior? Whether he is intellectual or not, the Chad can easily navigate society through his charisma and willpower, carefully learned and nurtured over his ten years of youth-teenage growth.
This can be helped by good looks, connections, even money.

Many things describe a robot. Low-energy, unemployed or in wageslavery, dumped, cucked, beta, incel, niche interests, bad looks, but above all, null understanding of the social world.
>>
>>37932351
Literally none of those make a Chad, you retard. Some robots have those. Doesn't help the. Some Chads have none of those.
>>
>>37932401
but it was zyzz's genetics that made him such an idol. posting him doesnt disprove what he said
>>
>>37930375
That's more what gay men go for, mate. And he's clearly put in work in the gym and got himself a $500 haircut.

>jelled up hair in a crass, outdated, fashion
>fake tan + obvious Instagram filter like some basic bitch
>facial hair is decent but overly stylized (only gay men, Angry Joe, and Arabs think this looks nice)
>pushing out jaw
>angle shot

I guarantee lots of guys on this site could look like this if they really wanted to. It's mostly about body fat and being able to hide your jaw with a modicum of stubble (if you even need to).
>>
>>37929871
The Chad male was spread his Chad genetics, a woman with shit failure genetics can still spread hers.

question answered
>>
>>37931433
>obviously balding in the right picture
fuck roids
>>
>>37928646
Weren't chads supposed to be handsome? Both his hair and face are busted and ugly
>>
>>37932743

>having a good hairline = $500 haircut

Whatever helps you sleep at night.
>>
>>37928953
Physical attractiveness is not an indicator of good genetics.

It's just women masking their selfishness as "looking for the best possible mate because genetics n shiiitttt"
>>
Zyzz is a classic example of what happens when betas try to become Chad.

They fill themselves stereoids hoping to achieve that chad physique only to find their robot heart can't cope with the testosterone.

The truth is, us robot would be wiser to stay in our proper place and serve those at the top. To be a chad is just not our calling.
>>
>>37928646

There's a few genetic freaks who can do things like get way more oxygen so they have a huge edge in athletics. But most of the guys with good muscular bodies just worked out a lot and did steroids.
>>
>>37932896
all these girls say otherwise. He is extremely attractive by female standards
>>
Zyzz is living (lol) proof that you can change your life around by going /fit/
>>
>>37934223
This post reeks of Brad
>>
>>37934325
Yeah. Thanks to /fit/ he's filling a box underground in his 20s. What an inspiration.
>>
>>37934325
See robots. You just gotta take steroids to get /fit/ and die at 20 so you can get girls.
It's that easy.
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.